Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Cursor jumps to beginning after Delete

Cursor jumps to beginning after Delete
FILMCRAFT
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 22, 2006, 01:50 PM

Hello, does anyone know if there is a way to PREVENT the library from scrolling all the way tot he top after you delete something from the library? its REALLY annoying to have to hunt where you were before while cleaning up my library. I basicly just want to *click* delete and for it to STAY where it was at instead of refreshing and moving all the way to the top.

S

towb
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 24, 2006, 06:59 AM

After deleting an item the cursor (and view) jumps to top, which is very annoying when going through your library to correct stuff.

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 24, 2006, 05:11 PM

[I merged these two posts as they basically say the same thing.]

This behavior is annoying, there is no workaround as far as I know (other than selecting all the items you want to delete and deleting them all at once) and I'm pretty sure we have it listed as a bug.
( Last edited by Delicious Monster; Sep 24, 2006 at 05:33 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules