Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Safari Aggravation

Safari Aggravation
Comrade
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 12, 2003, 01:44 AM

Safari used to be so snappy and smooth on my pbG4 667... now... now I get the dreaded beachball a LOT. Makes surfing so frustrating.

It'll happen at unexpected times and frequently happens after it looks like a page has fully loaded... then I get the beachball and Safari is unusable for the minute it does this. This started occurring from that Java update or the last Jaguar update.

What should I do here?

Also, sometimes it's like the hot spots for the buttons and links in safari shift making links and buttons hard to click or unusable unless I move the whole window a bit. Very odd. Either a bug in the program or my wacom tablet is doing something screwy. I've made the bug reports.
My Online Portfolio : http://formerairline.com

Forum Links
Forum Rules