Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Yeah Michel Moore

Yeah Michel Moore (Page 4)
deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 25, 2003, 04:06 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
Sorry, polls doesn't show that.Bush has always had a good approval rating. And I am sorry to tell you deekay, a greater amount of this country is Christian compared to not.
and i am glad to tell you i don't have to live in the us, and that not all christians vote for republicans.

again, over here, or in any country except the us for that matter, bush is looked upon as probably one of the worst things that could have ever happened to the us.

I don't know what country you think you are living in.
LOL. that was cute.

hedonist, anarchist, agnostic, mac enthusiast and a strong believer in evolution and the yellow m&m conspiracy

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 25, 2003, 04:24 PM

Originally posted by deekay1:
and i am glad to tell you i don't have to live in the us, and that not all christians vote for republicans.
who was saying otherwise?

again, over here, or in any country except the us for that matter, bush is looked upon as probably one of the worst things that could have ever happened to the us.
That is simply not true deekay. If you expect to be taken seriously, I would stop with all the dishonesty.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 25, 2003, 04:40 PM

who was saying otherwise?
And I am sorry to tell you deekay, a greater amount of this country is Christian compared to not.
what was the intention behind this statement? yeah right, whatever!...

That is simply not true deekay.
muahahahahahaha, oh yes it is!

hedonist, anarchist, agnostic, mac enthusiast and a strong believer in evolution and the yellow m&m conspiracy

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 25, 2003, 05:13 PM

well,if that was true, it would be at least one thing he's got in common with limbaugh
You got any facts to back up the assertion that Rush Limbaugh is a racist?

Or do you just go on the assumption that conservative = racist?
[ sig removed - image host changed it to a big ad picture ]

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 25, 2003, 05:45 PM

Originally posted by davesimondotcom:

I believe Rush Limbaugh is a racist, but its a gut feeling only. I could be wrong.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

davesimondotcom
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 25, 2003, 05:53 PM

Originally posted by MacGorilla:
I believe Rush Limbaugh is a racist, but its a gut feeling only. I could be wrong.
Would be news to the people who he needs/respects enough to practically beg them to come back to the show after he went deaf... I believe Mr. Snerdly is black.
[ sig removed - image host changed it to a big ad picture ]

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 25, 2003, 05:56 PM

Would be news to the people who he needs/respects enough to practically beg them to come back to the show after he went deaf... I believe Mr. Snerdly is black.
Like I said, I could wrong. He has the perfect right to express his opinions on the air, as I have the right to change the dial.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 25, 2003, 10:17 PM

what was the intention behind this statement? yeah right, whatever!...

Whatever!! you sound like my 16 year old niece.

Lets go over this step by step

You said

personally, i can only say that i'm glad to be living in a country where ignorant backwards little religiofascits like bush and ashcroft etc. have no ****ing power and are generally looked down on.

I replied telling you that these "religiofascits" represent most of the US. That Most of the US is indeed religious.

How does that in any way say that I think all Christians are republicans? It doesn't.

muahahahahahaha, oh yes it is
Only in your mind, there are over 40 countries that would tell you otherwise.

idjeff
Senior User
Mar 26, 2003, 02:49 AM

Hey deekay1, so when you go out, are you like these guys

"Give us the mmmoney Lebowski...Give us the money or we F*ck you up!"

You gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 26, 2003, 02:55 AM

Originally posted by idjeff:

ROFL!!!

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2003, 05:01 AM

I replied telling you that these "religiofascits" represent most of the US. That Most of the US is indeed religious.
actually this is what you said:

And I am sorry to tell you deekay, a greater amount of this country is Christian compared to not.
oh, and please ask your 16 year old niece to help you with your grammer, it really sux.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2003, 05:11 AM

LOL

good one. but seriously, idjeff, i don't know what you're all about...tell us, are you a good little church boy?

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2003, 05:17 AM

oh, wait while i dig out my tapes of all the limbaugh shows that were on in the last 10 years...forget it, i saw a couple of his shows. typical snide little racist remarks, of course hidden behind the conservative version of "political correctness".

actually i do. it's a pretty safe "guess", and most conservatives i have had the displeasure to meet have been racist. of course, they don't have the backbone to admit it. it's one case where i actually respect the "true" fascists more. at least they say what they believe and feel without hiding behind the fasade of conservative religious morality.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 26, 2003, 05:42 AM

actually this is what you said:
Right, and how does that IN ANY WAY say "All Christians are Republicans" ? It doesn't.

oh, and please ask your 16 year old niece to help you with your grammer, it really sux.
<Pot> Hey Kettle
<Kettle> Yes Pot?
<Pot> You're black.

Yes deekay, sometimes my "grammer" (I think you meant "grammar" but ok ) is horrible. I will be the first to admit that.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 26, 2003, 05:45 AM

oh, wait while i dig out my tapes of all the limbaugh shows that were on in the last 10 years...forget it, i saw a couple of his shows. typical snide little racist remarks, of course hidden behind the conservative version of "political correctness".
In other words, "I have no proof, but I am going to post a bunch of opinions and baseless accusations instead.

actually i do. it's a pretty safe "guess", and most conservatives i have had the displeasure to meet have been racist. of course, they don't have the backbone to admit it. it's one case where i actually respect the "true" fascists more. at least they say what they believe and feel without hiding behind the fasade of conservative religious morality.
Man, I wish I could see if you had a straight face when you posted that last part. Truely amazing.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2003, 05:50 AM

Right, and how does that IN ANY WAY say "All Christians are Republicans" ? It doesn't.
you really don't understand the concept of context , do you?

Yes deekay, sometimes my "grammer" (I think you meant "grammar" but ok ) is horrible.
sometimes? LOL

oh, and grammar isn't the same as "spelling" or a "typo". but nevermind.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 26, 2003, 06:16 AM

you really don't understand the concept of context , do you?
Yes, yes I do deekay. But thanks for more of your silliness.

oh, and grammar isn't the same as "spelling" or a "typo". but nevermind.
*sigh* I never said it was deekay. Why are you always making arguements out of things I never claimed? You do this in just about every post you reply to me with.

I am now starting to understand why you believe some of the things you do. Someone says one thing, you make it mean another. Even when it's not even closely related.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2003, 07:24 AM

[Yes, yes I do deekay. But thanks for more of your silliness.
ahem, no you obviously don't, since you alluded to my misspelling of "grammar" in the context of me making a remark concerning your grammar "skills"- or what was that whole "pot kettle thing" about?

this is getting ridiculous. you constantly keep spouting bullshit about others making baseless accusations and being silly. you ask for references, then you slander the source, you get called on making helplessly inadequate and wrong remarks, then you claim never to have made them, by ignoring their meaning in the context of this thread. truly amazing...NOT.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 26, 2003, 08:21 AM

ahem, no you obviously don't, since you alluded to my misspelling of "grammar" in the context of me making a remark concerning your grammar "skills"- or what was that whole "pot kettle thing" about?

See deekay, there you go again with your assuming, then accusing. I was not using that as the pot kettle black thing. I was talking about your past posts. You know, where you you'd post fragmented sentences, usually consisting of name calling and hatefulness. So no, I was not referring to your misspelling of grammar.

this is getting ridiculous. you constantly keep spouting bullshit about others making baseless accusations and being silly. you ask for references, then you slander the source,

deekay you keep making bizarro claims that simply aren't true, then when I ask for proof, you give me ulltra biased web pages with a agenda that they too have no proof. How is that in any way proof? You simply don't like me busting you for doing so.

you get called on making helplessly inadequate and wrong remarks,

Really? Care to show me a few?

then you claim never to have made them, by ignoring their meaning in the context of this thread. truly amazing...NOT.
No deekay, you project your own meaning into my words.Like above. I never claimed all Christians were Republicans. Not even CLOSE, but you claimed I did. I asked for proof. You showed me a sentence I posted that had NOTHING to do with Republicans.

And you wonder why I get frustrated. You aren't very honest with your reasoning deekay. I find it funny that you claim to know what I meant about said topic, even better than I. Isn't that a bit absurd? No deekay, you dislike me because I excpect you to back up your claims with proof. Since you can't 99% of the time, you get angry at me. Want to know how to stop me from asking you to post proof? Stop posting your personal opinions as factual statements. Esp when there is no way you can back them up. Stop that and I wont bother you anymore. Deal?

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 26, 2003, 10:07 AM

You mean he hangs out with people who set cars on fire to roast marshmellows instead of making a camp fire? That IS weird.
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 26, 2003, 12:42 PM

Want to know how to stop me from asking you to post proof? Stop posting your personal opinions as factual statements.
okay, i'm going to say this once, and never again:

everything i post in this forum i strongly believe in, and my opinions are grounded on information i gather from various sources.

now, wether you think my sources are valid or not, makes absofvckinglutely no difference. see, dimph, i don't have to prove anything to you and you are in NO FVCKING POSITION to put me under any scruteny. i post to the lounge here at macnn for fun and to exchange ideas, whereas for you, this SEEMS to be one big fvcking courtcase.

now, if i was the only person who has these problems with your "style" of debate would seriously doubt my opinions and debating skills. BUT - there have been people who have left this forum for good, because of your retarded and cowardice way you present yourself and your opinions. YOU should actually be the one who should seriously reconsider your behaviour.

having said that, i do think it's quite unfair to single you out, but you are the absolute archetype of the stupid conservative-christian american. i know there are many others like you (even in this forum), and thankfully there are almost none where i live.

i am glad that you have the right to your opinions and the right to speak out in public whatever is on your mind. but, again, you are in NO position to constantly use your OPINIONS and BELIEFS as yardsticks to judge others by.

i don't care if the source for your beliefs is cnn, abc, the pope, jesus or your a$$, they are STILL only your beliefs! now, should you, because of your beliefs think it is absolutely imparative to have "THE TRUTH"� investigated for every fvcking post here, then so be it. that's your problem, not mine.

believe me, i have debated with people far smarter than you (or me) and the end result is always the same, - everything boils down to belief...and yes, that is my opinion.

so sit back, write your rebutle pointing out how i misquoted you and how i am making "baseless" accusations. rest assured, you will have the last word in this, knowing damn well it will make no fvcking difference.

[addendum] as you have so often pointed out, i do use insults and strong language at times, but not because i can't express myself differently, or because i'm 12 years old, but because it reflects how i feel in a certain situation.

if that makes me look irrational, so be it. if people are insulted by it, so be it. to me, it's still a hell of a lot more "truthful"� than posting a link to cnn, the washington post, or any other newssource for that matter.[/addendum]
( Last edited by deekay1; Mar 26, 2003 at 01:12 PM. )

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 26, 2003, 03:53 PM

okay, i'm going to say this once, and never again:

everything i post in this forum i strongly believe in, and my opinions are grounded on information i gather from various sources.
And that doesn't make them factual.

now, wether you think my sources are valid or not, makes absofvckinglutely no difference. see, dimph, i don't have to prove anything to you and you are in NO FVCKING POSITION to put me under any scruteny. i post to the lounge here at macnn for fun and to exchange ideas, whereas for you, this SEEMS to be one big fvcking courtcase.
For fun? You call making baseless accusations, calling people names, and personally attacking them fun? Boy, you have some strange ideas of fun.

now, if i was the only person who has these problems with your "style" of debate would seriously doubt my opinions and debating skills. BUT - there have been people who have left this forum for good, because of your retarded and cowardice way you present yourself and your opinions. YOU should actually be the one who should seriously reconsider your behaviour.
LOL if you notice said people are also venomously in disagreement with me on issues. I have yet to see one person that see things the way I do, get mad at the way I post. I cowardice? LOL give me a break, How in any way do I post in a cowardice way. As a matter of fact, I am disliked by SOME people because I am NOT afraid to speak my mind. BTW i cannot make anyone leave this forum. That was their choice. They didn't like what I had to say, so they choose to leave. The very same people have problems with anyone that has a different opinion as theirs. They can't STAND it when people post a different opinion. Everyone must think the same way!

having said that, i do think it's quite unfair to single you out, but you are the absolute archetype of the stupid conservative-christian american.

Oh gee deekay, more lame personal attacks that have zero basis on reality. You want banned from the lounge too? Like you was the politics forum? Of course, I can still post there. I wonder why since I am SUCH a bad guy, that you got banned from there, and not I?

i know there are many others like you (even in this forum), and thankfully there are almost none where i live.
Of course, you can't stand anyone not like you it seems. How open minded.

i am glad that you have the right to your opinions and the right to speak out in public whatever is on your mind. but, again, you are in NO position to constantly use your OPINIONS and BELIEFS as yardsticks to judge others by.
I am not. I only asked you to back up your bizarro claims with facts. You got all defensive because you knew you couldn't, and came out with pesonal attacks.

i don't care if the source for your beliefs is cnn, abc, the pope, jesus or your a$$, they are STILL only your beliefs! now, should you, because of your beliefs think it is absolutely imparative to have "THE TRUTH"? investigated for every fvcking post here, then so be it. that's your problem, not mine.
Yes, people who make up facts, hate it when they are asked to prove them.

believe me, i have debated with people far smarter than you (or me) and the end result is always the same, - everything boils down to belief...and yes, that is my opinion.
At least now you are admitting it is a opinion. 1st step is always the hardest.

so sit back, write your rebutle pointing out how i misquoted you and how i am making "baseless" accusations. rest assured, you will have the last word in this, knowing damn well it will make no fvcking difference.

[addendum] as you have so often pointed out, i do use insults and strong language at times, but not because i can't express myself differently, or because i'm 12 years old, but because it reflects how i feel in a certain situation.
It shows your lack of self control. But ok, we all have self control problems. Me included. So more sever than others.

if that makes me look irrational, so be it. if people are insulted by it, so be it. to me, it's still a hell of a lot more "truthful"? than posting a link to cnn, the washington post, or any other newssource for that matter.[/addendum]
Or biased left wing webpages that are hell bent on their political agenda.

teszeract
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 26, 2003, 04:20 PM

Do any of you guys have time for work

gdiddy
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 26, 2003, 05:16 PM

Originally posted by teszeract:
Do any of you guys have time for work
I just started looking through some of Zifferheads prior posts and was wondering the same thing! It is amazing how much time he puts in here. Go volunteer at a soup kitchen or something. Put all this energy into something constructive...

...'ya hack.

G.
Michael: Hasn't everything been sort of discovered now by like Magellan and Cortez?

Buster: Oh, yeah yeah, those guys did a pretty good job.

finboy
Mar 26, 2003, 07:26 PM

Why isn't this in the politics forum?

nforcer
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 12:28 AM

I think this guy summarizes Michael Moore best:

Related link

His movie was full of lies and other "fictitious" things. Not exactly a documentary if you ask me. Strip him of his "documentary" award and give it to someone more deserving.

idjeff
Senior User
Mar 27, 2003, 04:01 AM

oh, that's what it is...i was wonderng if that just was a fvck up in the forum. mmmhhh interesting. but then, how do YOU know i was banned from the politics lounge, and i don't...

[edit] oh okay...maybe i should read my personal messages once in a while [/edit]

as to why they haven't banned you. - easy, they seem to be the same kind of cvntservative scum that you are.

oh, and here is to all you faggot a$$ moderators that chose to ban me from the politics forum:

Hey Look! His IQ points can be counted on one hand! No...that's not it...It's his personal anal pleasure device!

You gotta tame the beast before you let it out of its cage.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 04:28 AM

No...that's not it...It's his personal anal pleasure device!
oh look, it's the little ******** again. well idjeff, sorry to tell you, but it's actually your moms "little" pleasure device...she enjoys it very much. too bad you couldn't satisfy her anymore.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 27, 2003, 05:17 AM

]hey seem to be the same kind of cvntservative scum that you are.

Yes, Demon and gorg both are card carrying Republicans. And I am sure, I am not on either ones Xmas card list.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 05:20 AM

Yes, Demon and gorg both are card carrying Republicans. And I am sure, I am not on Demon's Xmas card list. [/B]
so?

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 27, 2003, 05:39 AM

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 05:53 AM

you know that there are conservatives, that aren't republicans, do you?

gadster
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 06:40 AM

And that doesn't make them factual.
[/b] For fun? You call making baseless accusations, calling people names, and personally attacking them fun? Boy, you have some strange ideas of fun.
[/b] LOL if you notice said people are also venomously in disagreement with me on issues. I have yet to see one person that see things the way I do, get mad at the way I post. I cowardice? LOL give me a break, How in any way do I post in a cowardice way. As a matter of fact, I am disliked by SOME people because I am NOT afraid to speak my mind. BTW i cannot make anyone leave this forum. That was their choice. They didn't like what I had to say, so they choose to leave. The very same people have problems with anyone that has a different opinion as theirs. They can't STAND it when people post a different opinion. Everyone must think the same way!
[/b]
Oh gee deekay, more lame personal attacks that have zero basis on reality. You want banned from the lounge too? Like you was the politics forum? Of course, I can still post there. I wonder why since I am SUCH a bad guy, that you got banned from there, and not I?
[/b] Of course, you can't stand anyone not like you it seems. How open minded.
[/b] I am not. I only asked you to back up your bizarro claims with facts. You got all defensive because you knew you couldn't, and came out with pesonal attacks.
[/b] Yes, people who make up facts, hate it when they are asked to prove them.
[/b] At least now you are admitting it is a opinion. 1st step is always the hardest.
[/b] It shows your lack of self control. But ok, we all have self control problems. Me included. So more sever than others.

Or biased left wing webpages that are hell bent on their political agenda. [/B]
Stimulus:Response

Your rebuttal style is really boring and a cheap tactic to hide your lack of intelligence and originality. You are the human equivalent of a Big Mac. You've never had an original thought, have you? Did I mention you were boring and unoriginal?

Lightweight.
e-gads

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 27, 2003, 03:37 PM

you know that there are conservatives, that aren't republicans, do you?
You are lucky I am not a grammar nazi.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 27, 2003, 03:39 PM

Originally posted by gadster:
Stimulus:Response

Your rebuttal style is really boring and a cheap tactic to hide your lack of intelligence and originality. You are the human equivalent of a Big Mac. You've never had an original thought, have you? Did I mention you were boring and unoriginal?

Lightweight.
Thanks for showing me how to rebuttal someone's post properly. Your post was both exciting, and full of vigor. I've never read a post like it in my life.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 03:40 PM

You are lucky I am not a grammar nazi.
i guess in your case just being an ordinary nazi is enough...

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 27, 2003, 03:45 PM

i guess in your case just being an ordinary nazi is enough...
Well foks the nazi comparison was made. This thread is offically over.

deekay1
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2003, 04:21 PM

Well foks the nazi comparison was made. This thread is offically over.

MacGorilla
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2003, 08:33 PM

I smelll a lock!
Power Macintosh Dual G4
SGI Indigo2 6.5.21f

Speckledstone
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 28, 2003, 08:08 PM

nickdman
Banned
Mar 29, 2003, 04:59 AM

Moore = Unamerican
The only thing better than Moore is the FRENCH, wewe peepee

ghost_flash
Professional Poster
Mar 29, 2003, 11:43 AM

Originally posted by nickdman:
Moore = Unamerican
The only thing better than Moore is the FRENCH, wewe peepee

I've read this entire posting and have come to the final conclusions:

1. My head hurts
2. MM inspires me to believe in the USA and freedom of speech

There is no way a guy like him survives in a place like IRAQ.

3. The academy awards were a great excuse to have a party and watch some Hollywood types get some awards, be entertained, and revel in the fact that this only can happen in the good ole' USA!

4. The French? Never liked them anyway, they smell funny.

We could have used them to aid with those surrendering as they have all this experience with it.

5. I don't understand what the fuss is about? Our president decided that IRAQ sucks a$$ and deserves to get it's a$$ kicked so I'm with him on it, and if we can get some oil out of it all the better.

(ok, sarcastic humor) Sad people are dying, but hey Sattan Whosinsain killed many of his own people and is a sick F...K.

NEXT STOP NORTH KOREA!

mrmister
Mac Elite
Mar 29, 2003, 12:48 PM

MM inspires me to think of self-promotion. In Iraq, if he's been from there, he'd have hooked up with the B'aathists and ended up a rising star.

Zim, I think you should probably let go of this.

Deekay1, I honestly hope you seek some help.

Zimphire
Baninated
Mar 29, 2003, 12:50 PM

Originally posted by mrmister:

Zim, I think you should probably let go of this.
I haven't posted in this thread in two days.

Gahh.. see what you made me do!!!

finboy
Mar 29, 2003, 05:21 PM

Why is this not in the politics forum?

Demonhood
Administrator
Mar 29, 2003, 06:04 PM

Originally posted by finboy:
Why is this not in the politics forum?
because it is now locked.
and locked topics don't move.
unless you nudge them with a stick.
or kick them really hard.
but that's pretty disrespectful.
unless you're on the show CSI. then it's entertainment. but i don't think they've ever autopsied a macnn thread.
their loss.

Forum Links
Forum Rules