Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Read Me please!!!

Read Me please!!!
nickdman
Banned
Jun 16, 2003, 04:41 AM

First, Sorry DemonHood for this thread.

All of you who debate over politics suffer from nL syndrome. nL = No Life.

Yes that is all of you who debate here. We all know of some certain individuals who REALLY sufer from it. Like Z******* and others.

Get a life. Your debate over bullshit will change nothing. Until I see one of you whinny little bastards run for office, shut the fock up.

I am tired of this whinny bullshit. Oh no lets be scared little americans who fears everything and everyone. Ohno biological warfare, better get the duct tape and saran wrap. Come on people wake up and smell the focking coffee. If **** is going to happen, it will happen. That is it. END OF STORY!

The only solution that works for this screwed up place we call earth is to eliminate the Humans.

Last one standing wins!

Adios, Goodbye, Fock you all, Good Night!

raskol
Banned
Jun 16, 2003, 04:52 AM

Originally posted by nickdman:

The only solution that works for this screwed up place we call earth is to eliminate the Humans.

Last one standing wins!

Everyday I look out my 12th story window. All I see is the incessant spread of humanity.

I take back everything I said about war. I forgot what a good population controller it is.

Wait... Don't start 'til I load my guns...

Ok go!

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 16, 2003, 05:00 AM

......blablablaaaaaah...........
And yet you took the time to enter the pol-lounge, think up a thread, write the thread and post it before you left. Ya, I think it is us who have no life

ibl

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

nickdman  (op)
Banned
Jun 16, 2003, 05:02 AM

Roll your focking eyes at me one more time and I'll kick your ass with my virtual boot...

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 16, 2003, 05:10 AM

Roll your focking eyes at me one more time and I'll kick your ass with my virtual boot...
Give it your best shot

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Misanthrope
Mac Elite
Jun 16, 2003, 05:38 AM

Calling in a goatse artellery strike...

Misanthrope
Mac Elite
Jun 16, 2003, 05:40 AM

oh noes

BOMBS AWAY

edit: fine, some people have NO sense of humor (mastrap).
( Last edited by Misanthrope; Jun 16, 2003 at 06:07 AM. )

eklipse
Professional Poster
Jun 16, 2003, 05:43 AM

Get a life. Your debate over bullshit will change nothing.

I am tired of this whinny bullshit.
If you don't like it, don't read it. No-one is forcing you to and no-one gives a 'fock' if you don't.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 16, 2003, 06:55 AM

Originally posted by Misanthrope:

edit: fine, some people have NO sense of humor (mastrap).
For details: http://forum.omgwtfbbq.net/showthrea...&threadid=1561

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Jun 16, 2003, 09:42 AM

Yes that is all of you who debate here. We all know of some certain individuals who REALLY sufer from it. Like Z******* and others.

Get a life. Your debate over bullshit will change nothing. Until I see one of you whinny little bastards run for office, shut the fock up.

I am tired of this whinny bullshit. Oh no lets be scared little americans who fears everything and everyone. Ohno biological warfare, better get the duct tape and saran wrap. Come on people wake up and smell the focking coffee. If **** is going to happen, it will happen. That is it. END OF STORY!

Last one standing wins!

Er... who said you had to read the threads in the Politics/War lounge?
If you don't like it don't read it.

(he got tired of rolling his eyes)

maxelson
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 16, 2003, 10:20 AM

You have GOT to be kidding.
Sure some of it is useless. Some of it we learn from.
AND HERE, IN A FREE SOCIETY, WE CAN FRIGGIN' DEBATE WHAT WE WANT. I PAY my friggin taxes and I will discuss the performance of public service and servants in any way I choose at any time I choose and with whom I choose and it is MY RIGHT and MY RESPONSIBILITY to do so.

In fact, I would call you, SIR nickdman, irresponsible. Irresponsible, churlish, judgemental...

You may feel it is useless to examine, analyze, ponder, critique and discuss events in the world... you may feel it is a better way to let it all just happen to you (How very like one who has just read, sucked up and decided to LIVE "The Stranger"), but I feel that is weak- I feel it is irresponsible- I feel it is the action of the SHEEP to avoid looking hard at these things. And discussing. And critiquing.

You may be content to let it all hapen to you. You may feel that overwhelming trust in your leaders. Good for you. I choose to take responsibility for MY freedom. I'll even take responsibility for yours though I will do so with a look of extreme distaste.

Jesus Christ. This is akin to the Junior High school kid saying "why do we HAVE to learn this?"

We learn through discourse. We learn about each other through interaction. We learn differing POVs through exchange of ideas. THAT is part of what we do here.

Your idea of "run for public office or STFU" is ABSURD and SHORTSIGHTED and NAIVE. I'll leave YOU to ponder how this can be.

You say I have no life? How very judgemental of you. How very childish and close minded.

...and yet, you choose to use your time... your precious "life-full" time to point out my perceived inadequacies? How very grown up of you.

Next: there's a room in hell. It is below the one that is reserved for Popes. It contains the souls of people who give unsolicited advice.
Now here's a little Polonius for YOU, child: since you seem incapable of adding something of value, SHUT UP and READ. You may LEARN something. Something of value. Something that may actually make your life better. Of course, you'll have to crack your mind open JUST a bit in order that you may let it in.
( Last edited by maxelson; Jun 16, 2003 at 10:29 AM. )

I'm going to pull your head off because I don't like your head.

nickdman  (op)
Banned
Jun 16, 2003, 10:29 AM

HOLY FOCKING ****!

YOU PEOPLE DO HAVE NO LIFE!

You all deserve to die, every last one of you who actually think that all this talk will chnage something. Quit focking wasting bandwith and SPACE.

I command most of you to stop breathing and get off of MY PLANET!

shmerek
Professional Poster
Jun 16, 2003, 10:30 AM

nickdman=jackass

nickdman  (op)
Banned
Jun 16, 2003, 10:30 AM

Also max STFU!

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Jun 16, 2003, 10:32 AM

HOLY FOCKING ****!

YOU PEOPLE DO HAVE NO LIFE!

You all deserve to die, every last one of you who actually think that all this talk will chnage something. Quit focking wasting bandwith and SPACE.

I command most of you to stop breathing and get off of MY PLANET!

Please, just shut up.

shmerek
Professional Poster
Jun 16, 2003, 10:36 AM

i repeat nickdman=jackass.

You don't like it leave already.

maxelson
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 16, 2003, 10:38 AM

Also max STFU!
Oh, MY... aren't WE being a BIG BOY!!!
Whoooooo's a big boy? Um? Tickle de tum tum! Tickle de tum tum! Whoooo's got a tum tum! Who's a big boy! YOU are! YES you are!

I usually refrain from using this smiley, but you know, it just seems so... apropos:

...and that's MR. Max to you, boy.

I'm going to pull your head off because I don't like your head.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 16, 2003, 10:43 AM

Originally posted by maxelson:
Oh, MY... aren't WE being a BIG BOY!!!
You don't know just how right you are....

Demonhood
Administrator
Jun 16, 2003, 11:19 AM

i'm sorry to inform you that this thread has terminal nP (No Point) disease. once diagnosed, the life expectancy for this disease is roughly 5-10 minutes. i suggest you put all your affairs in order, say goodbye to loved threads, and get a pair of comfortable slippers.

wait, i'm looking at the wrong chart. sorry about that. i truly am. lemme see here.....oh yes, here it is.
you're already dead. oh. fancy that.

Forum Links
Forum Rules