Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Loaded orignial iMac with matching speakers, scanner, keyboard & mouse for sale cheap

Loaded orignial iMac with matching speakers, scanner, keyboard & mouse for sale cheap
Kon-El
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 7, 2002, 07:44 PM

I'm selling it through eBay so that no one is scared of getting ripped off, since I have a good positive rating.

You can see the auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2044656348

Please help this quasi-regular MacNN poster out with his money problems.

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. Here's some of the inticing details:

Totally loaded Apple Macintosh Bondi Blue & snow/ice G3 iMac all in one with a beautiful built-in Apple blue & white 15" Apple Display Monitor! It has been taken care of well and looks almost like brand new! I will ship it in an original Apple eMac box, with its original styrofoam packaging.

This iMac has been loved by its owner and has been upgraded to 256mb (megabytes) of RAM (memory). 2 DIMM slots accept up to 1 GB of RAM! It has been upgraded to a 21 GB (gigabytes) super-fast hard drive. It also has an added VooDoo 2 II graphics card, in addition to the original rev. B graphics card.

This machine is has, 2 USB 1.1 ports (4 if counted with the included Apple Pro Keyboard) a 56k v.91 modem, 10/100 Ethernet, It has 2 graphics cards including the Voodoo II car plugged into the mezzanine slot the original CD-ROM drive in it. ou can also watch CD movies or play CD music on it as well!

This iMac comes with the original matching keyboard & mouse, as well as a riser stand that raises it 4" and allows it to tilt up and down and swivel side to side 360 degrees! I also will throw in 3 CA-3000 speakers with a matching bondi blue/snow ice white look shaped like little iMacs. These speakers have been nearly been used and include a big sub-woofer that can really bass!

These speakers are in perfect condition! Also included is a transluscent bondi blueberry mousepad with an awesome feeling gel wrist wrest.

If the winning bid over $350 I will also throw in an AGFA SnapScan 1212u limited Edition scanner that is made out of Bondi Blue traslucent plastics! All wires included!

I have been running it with Mac OS 9.2.2 and Mac OS X 10.1.5 and it is quite speedy. My home is smoke-fee, so there will be no unattractive odors or stains on any of the items.

Since I am continuing to use the extra software that I had installed on this computer, it will not come with any extra software. You install what you want this machine to run.

I have really been attached to this machine and have treated it with love, so I want you to know that you are getting a great deal and a wonderful little machine. Thank you for viewing this auction and may God Bless you!
( Last edited by Kon-El; Aug 7, 2002 at 07:57 PM. )
In Christ,
Deacon Nikolai
http://nstanosheck.wordpress.com

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Aug 8, 2002, 10:37 PM

kon-el, not to dampen your enthusiasm, but I believe the iMac can only hold 512mb ram, not 1gig.

If it can hold 1gig, I've never had anyone confirm it with the specific memory modules named.
If this post is in the Lounge forum, it is likely to be my own opinion, and not representative of the position of MacNN.com.

Kon-El  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 14, 2002, 10:09 AM

VMarks,

I thought this was one of those unofficial in mac OS X things, as a while back one of the Mac catalog companies was selling low-profile 512mb RAM DIMMs to max it out at 1gb. I never did it either, and I'm suprised that no one else has either.

Regardless, it looks like the bidding has leveled off at $200.00, so someone is going to get a good deal on this little iMac it seems!
In Christ,
Deacon Nikolai

macattacks
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 15, 2002, 12:40 AM

how much for the scanner itself?

Kon-El  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 16, 2002, 10:47 AM

I'm not sure how much I'd want to sell the scanner for itself if the bidding doesn't reach $300. Its still at $225 and not moving, so it looks like it may not. If it doesn't, perhaps you'd like to make an offer?
In Christ,
Deacon Nikolai

Forum Links
Forum Rules