Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > I !@#%ED Up, ebay related need urgent help...

I !@#%ED Up, ebay related need urgent help...
macfantn
Mac Elite
Nov 28, 2006, 09:01 PM

I listed this item on ebay item # 300054379687

two tickets to the titans game sunday, and I put quantity of 2, now people are bidding on 2 sets of two tickets. I only have two tickets not four. So how I determine who gets the tickets? I tried to revise my auction but it was too late. This is such a pain in the A$$.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later"

Weezer
Mac Elite
Nov 28, 2006, 09:19 PM

cancel the auction and relist them

Imac Core Duo 1.83/1.5 GB/20 inch cinema, ibook G4 1 ghz

macfantn  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 28, 2006, 09:20 PM

can't cancel ends in 45 mins I spoke with ebay I have to cancel all bids from now til end of auction and relist what a pain.
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later"

KeriVit
Professional Poster
Nov 29, 2006, 01:41 PM

So what happened?

rickey939
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 29, 2006, 02:53 PM

eBay could have cancelled it themselves; however, they don't like to lose out on money, so they say they cannot close it. It's ridiculous.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 29, 2006, 03:09 PM

Well, if it's anything like last Sunday's game, it'll be worth it.

What a comeback.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

macfantn  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 29, 2006, 03:09 PM

ebay wouldn't cancel they were of no help, they told me to cancel all bids which i did but i had 28 watchers 2 people swooped in at the end one the tickets for less than I should have gotten, I wasn't going to sell them to either bidder and just risk negative feedback.

I contacted each bidder and said please do not pay as the auction was an error. One lady already paid, so I decided just to sell them to her, the other guy never responded. I could have made 200+ only made 138 makes me mad, but it was my fault. I wish ebay would have been more helpful. I used to like them too.

Forum Links
Forum Rules