Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Ahh College

Ahh College
Teronzhul
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 11, 2002, 11:31 PM

Yes, only in a college town can things like this happen. I live in the largest college student apartment complex in the country. I was outside my door not more than 15 minutes ago, speaking to a friend on my cell phone. 2 girls walk out of the next apartment over, 2 very hot girls I might add, and they stop near the rear window of the apartment. One looks at the window, and then the other does the same. They then back up to the window, pull their pants/skirt down, and start to bend over. I assume that they are mooning the window, but they continue down toward the ground. I believe they were intending on peeing actually, but I'm not really sure. About the time that they have squatted all the way down, one finally looks over and sees me standing not more than 25 feet away and screams "OH THERES A GUY!" and they scampered to put their clothes back on as I laughed and walked back into my apartment. Wow, Tallahassee, what a town.

Footy
Mac Elite
Jun 11, 2002, 11:52 PM

Maybe those 2 hot kinky girls where giving each other "golden showers". God bless 'em.

Macintosh
Banned
Jun 12, 2002, 12:07 AM

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">Originally posted by Footy:
<strong>Maybe those 2 hot kinky girls where giving each other "golden showers". God bless 'em.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Geneva, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif">LOL!

starman
Clinically Insane
Jun 12, 2002, 12:27 AM

I miss college.

Mike

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

Forum Links
Forum Rules