Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Dye Sub Printer and External CDRW

Dye Sub Printer and External CDRW
GuyWithACamera
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 14, 2005, 10:57 AM

I'm selling my lightly used Sony DPP-EX5 Digital Photo Printer. I've only ran about 3 packages of media through it. I don't use it as much as I thought I would when I bought it brand new.

Features:
�Lab-quality water resistant & fingerprint free print
�Borderless 4x6" and 3.5x5" prints
�PC free printing with Memory Stick
�Built-in photo edit and card creation software
�USB interface

It's a nice little dye sub printer for 4x6 prints and postcards. You can get the media with the postcard format (stamp box and dividing line) on the back. It puts a nice, gloss coating on it.

It comes with original packaging, USB cable, software and manual.

New it was about $200, but I'll let it go for $75 plus $5 towards shipping.

I also have an external Pacific Digital USB 2.0 48x16x48 CDRW Drive. Enclosure and face is black. I have the software cd but it's scratched up and probably unusable (Windows anyways) - no problem if you have a mac though. Toast recognizes it just fine. I'm not sure if it works for Finder/iTunes burning but I can check it if you wish. It comes with power cord/adapter and USB 2.0 cable. $50 plus $5 towards shipping.

I can take Paypal or MO. Email or PM me.

Thanks.
I have no lid upon my head. But if I did, you
could look iniside and see what's on my
mind.

OneMacGuy
Senior User
Apr 14, 2005, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by GuyWithACamera
I'm selling my lightly used Sony DPP-EX5 Digital Photo Printer. I've only ran about 3 packages of media through it. I don't use it as much as I thought I would when I bought it brand new.

Features:
�Lab-quality water resistant & fingerprint free print
�Borderless 4x6" and 3.5x5" prints
�PC free printing with Memory Stick
�Built-in photo edit and card creation software
�USB interface

It's a nice little dye sub printer for 4x6 prints and postcards. You can get the media with the postcard format (stamp box and dividing line) on the back. It puts a nice, gloss coating on it.

It comes with original packaging, USB cable, software and manual.

New it was about $200, but I'll let it go for $75 plus $5 towards shipping.

I also have an external Pacific Digital USB 2.0 48x16x48 CDRW Drive. Enclosure and face is black. I have the software cd but it's scratched up and probably unusable (Windows anyways) - no problem if you have a mac though. Toast recognizes it just fine. I'm not sure if it works for Finder/iTunes burning but I can check it if you wish. It comes with power cord/adapter and USB 2.0 cable. $50 plus $5 towards shipping.

I can take Paypal or MO. Email or PM me.

Thanks.
Do you have ink for the this printer or is it all used up? How much is ink for this printer? Do you know a cost per page to print?
Chappaquidick 1, Cheney 0

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 14, 2005, 08:25 PM

Hi,
It doesn't use ink. It's a dye sub printer so it uses a ribbon cartridge like the Olympus and Kodak dye subs do. You buy the media kit which is a ribbon cartridge and paper for 25 prints. I saw some in Staples and it think it was about $15 for the media pack.

I think there's enough ribbon and paper left in it for abut 2 or 3 prints. That's about it.

Thanks
mind.

GuyWithACamera  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 23, 2005, 11:36 AM

Any interest? Any offers?
mind.

Varun Mehta
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 2, 2005, 08:52 AM

Will the card reader that this includes read Memory Stick Pro? This is very important to me

Best of luck!
Insert Witty Comment Here

Forum Links
Forum Rules