Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iBook (2001, 12") 500/CD/10G/320MB/more

FS: iBook (2001, 12") 500/CD/10G/320MB/more
ibugv4
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 12, 2003, 02:18 PM

I need to sell my iBook soon, as it's time to pickup a new system for school use.

The iBook is a 2001 12" model, AirPort card included, 10GB HD, CD-ROM, Mac OS X 10.2 pre installed, 500Mhz G3, and 320MB of RAM ... comes with a Willow Designs case, AV cable to plug it to a TV and the VGA cable. The logo was changed to red - so it is a unique system.

I'm also throwing in a Palm Zire to sweeten the deal. Zire comes with AC adapter and USB cable.

The Battery on my iBook holds about 3 hours at the 3rd lowest backlight level, and the AC adapter works fine. I'm the only owner and this has been one of the best systems I've ever owned... I just need something faster now.

2 quirks: ethernet cables sometimes slip out of the port, don't know why - it's done it since about 2 months since I got it (I'm the only owner)

the Q key needs a new "siccor connector" to clip it to the keyboard (it pops up from time to time, it's not that annoying nor has it interfered with my work in over 6 months) - $10 to fix.

Asking $555 O.B.O. for the whole system this includes FedEX shipping.

Thanks!

[email protected]
AIM: ibugv4

flukewurm
Jun 12, 2003, 03:56 PM

youve got mail.

ibugv4  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 16, 2003, 02:40 AM

still for sale. anyone at all interested?

digi-jj
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 16, 2003, 02:49 AM

What part of the planet are you located and do you have any pictures you could post online?

ibugv4  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 19, 2003, 05:16 PM

Forum Links
Forum Rules