Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > ATT iPhone 6s

ATT iPhone 6s
PHoynak
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 13, 2015, 08:27 PM

I have an ATT iPhone 6S that I recently switched to T-Mobile but the coverage is spotty at best in Southern NJ. I think the phone can also be used with Verizon or am I wrong? When I checked on their web site it said the IMEI # was not able to be used on their network but when I called them they said they could add it to their database and make it work. Is this correct? Would doing a restore on the iPhone maybe help the T-Mobile signal issues since it originally was on ATT's network? I know the carrier settings were updated when we made the switch. Personally where I seem to travel the service is ok with but my wife is having a lot of issues.

Straight Talk Wireless is an option for her but I am not sure what network they use in Southern NJ, ATT or Tmobile. If anyone knows please let me know.
They also have Verizon but again the IMEI # is not showing in their database.

Thanks

Forum Links
Forum Rules