Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Getting a nervous tic thanks to my add medicine

Getting a nervous tic thanks to my add medicine
george68
Banned
Aug 4, 2004, 09:21 PM

All f*cking day my left side of my upper lip has been twitching. ****ing a. I've been feeling really weird today, and I didn't eat much. I'm not overdosing or anything, I'm just taking 10mg of regular amphetamines per day... it does help me focus a bit, though lately it's been funny.

Anyway, today I've had this stupid tic, and my mouth has felt really funny, almost like cotton mouth... I can't keep my fingers real steady either, they kinda twitch.

Anyway, I googled for side effects, and the tic, the mouth, and the twitching are all side effecst. F8CK this ****. I'm not taking my stjupid pills anymore

- Rob

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 4, 2004, 09:24 PM

my right eye twitches sometimes, probably because i don't get enough sleep and need to get my eyes checked. anyways sorry to hear your meds are fudging up. i guess that is the risk you take when you take medicine.

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

qnxde
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 4, 2004, 09:33 PM

dexamphetamine or ritalin?

You can't eat all those hamburgers, you hear me you ridiculous man?

Mrjinglesusa
Professional Poster
Aug 4, 2004, 09:34 PM

What about another medication? I am a medicinal chemist and I know a lot of drugs do not show side effects until you have been taking them awhile. It often helps to switch meds. I wouldn't go off them completely, you'll probably feel worse than you do now...

Forum Links
Forum Rules