Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > question about printer and external monitor for macbook

question about printer and external monitor for macbook
tarmik
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 17, 2006, 11:00 AM

hi

I'm looking for a new lcd display for my pc and I like a lot the ViewSonic VA1912wb Widescreen 19" LCD, but will it work with macbook as an external monitor? It has DVI-D connector, so when I'll buy a mini-DVI to DVI cable from apple then everything should be fine? will the graphics be OK?

I'm planing to buy Canon Pixma MP450 printer and I'm wondering that will it work with my pc and macbook when I'll connect it to AirPort Express Base Station?
I have heard that many people have bought a printer but their mac dose not support it or they can't print over network. I don't wanna be disappointed.

Maybe a bit dumb questions, but I wanna be sure that everything will work without major problems
I'm hoping that you'll help me somehow. I would be very grateful for that

Forum Links
Forum Rules