Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > OMG... iMac SIZE ... OMG ... Photobooth Pics :P

OMG... iMac SIZE ... OMG ... Photobooth Pics :P
Grant1608
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 16, 2006, 06:32 PM

Well OMG lol, so me and my friend are in PCWORLD, and i come across this iMac (I am still waiting for my 24" to come, ordered it last Wednesday and its drivin me insane!!! anyways...) which was BLOODY HUGE!!!!!!!!! Excuse my language lol so anyway... i was gobsmacked by the size of it, and i was like WOW...24" of sweetness. then came the shock! the prodcut label sed 20" lol i was like OMG, so i checked with the salesman if it was right, he just looked at me weird and said "yes" lol... So i called my mate over and he was stunend by it aswell, so we started takin loads of pics on it with PHOTOBOOTH - Very funny and btw its me on the right

abbaZaba
Mac Elite
Nov 16, 2006, 06:43 PM

what is wrong with you?

Grant1608  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 16, 2006, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by abbaZaba View Post
what is wrong with you?
What do you mean?!?!

Gossamer
Professional Poster
Nov 16, 2006, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by abbaZaba View Post
what is wrong with you?
Want more? Right here

Calm down. Drop the 'omg's and 'lol's. You sound like you're 16.

(Yes, I'm telling you what to do. Deal with it.)

Grant1608  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 16, 2006, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Gossamer View Post
Want more? Right here

Calm down. Drop the 'omg's and 'lol's. You sound like you're 16.

(Yes, I'm telling you what to do. Deal with it.)
But i am 16?!!

macboy
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 16, 2006, 09:23 PM

Photobooth's a lot of fun! I saw the 24" the other day. Monster of a computer!

Chinasaur
Senior User
Nov 16, 2006, 10:44 PM

Give the dood a break! Jebus. Even here, every once in a while, people can express Joy, Wonder and Amazementâ„¢ without being crapped on.

Get over it.

P.S. - And you know what? It is a MF of a computer! So there
iMac - Late 2015 iMac, 32GB RAM
MacBook - 2010 MacBook, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Nov 16, 2006, 10:49 PM

Boy do I wish I was 16 and could have a $2,000+ computer.

Sounds like what you'll be using it for, you would have been sufficient with the educational 17" 1.83 GHz model. Would have saved your parents a lot of cash.

Also, grow up, act like a more mature young teenager that you can be, and stop posting threads with two dozen explanation points that sound like they were written by a cat walking across the keyboard.

CheesePuff
Professional Poster
Nov 16, 2006, 10:50 PM

BTW, you look like Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy.

Sbtrfuge
Baninated
Nov 16, 2006, 11:26 PM

C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Nov 17, 2006, 12:17 AM

This thread is "lol"... </sarcasm>
( Last edited by C.A.T.S. CEO; Nov 17, 2006 at 12:48 AM. )
Signature depreciated.

gradient
Mac Elite
Nov 17, 2006, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by CheesePuff 2.0 View Post

Sounds like what you'll be using it for, you would have been sufficient with the educational 17" 1.83 GHz model. Would have saved your parents a lot of cash.

Also, grow up, act like a more mature young teenager that you can be, and stop posting threads with two dozen explanation points that sound like they were written by a cat walking across the keyboard.
Personally I think you are the one who could use the growing up. Let the kid be excited!!

mac128k-1984
Mac Elite
Nov 17, 2006, 07:40 AM

Jeez what bunch of old farts and kill joys.

Is it so wrong that someone (regardless of age) is getting excited. You guys need to remember back when you were 16 as I'm sure you heard a bunch of adults telling you to start acting like mature teeneagers.

Let the 16 year old be 16 years and enjoy their macs. Youth is too short to start taking life too seriously
Michael

C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Nov 17, 2006, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by mac128k-1984 View Post
Jeez what bunch of old farts and kill joys.

Is it so wrong that someone (regardless of age) is getting excited. You guys need to remember back when you were 16 as I'm sure you heard a bunch of adults telling you to start acting like mature teeneagers.

Let the 16 year old be 16 years and enjoy their macs. Youth is too short to start taking life too seriously
I agree with you but he needs to stop making his post like this: "like OMG lol I saw this cool looking 24" iMac OMG lol "
Signature depreciated.

Tuoder
Mac Elite
Nov 17, 2006, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Sbtrfuge View Post
Awesome. I subscribed to Mark Day now. Hilfrickingarious.

Yakov
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 17, 2006, 10:16 AM

::maroma::
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 17, 2006, 01:01 PM

Someone crap in your Cheerios this morning?

If you feel that you must reply to this guy multiple times, in different threads, trying to tell him to not be so happy, you are a sad, sad individual.

C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Nov 17, 2006, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Grant1608 View Post
Well OMG lol, so me and my friend are in PCWORLD, and i come across this iMac (I am still waiting for my 24" to come, ordered it last Wednesday and its drivin me insane!!! anyways...) which was BLOODY HUGE!!!!!!!!! Excuse my language lol so anyway... i was gobsmacked by the size of it, and i was like WOW...24" of sweetness. then came the shock! the prodcut label sed 20" lol i was like OMG, so i checked with the salesman if it was right, he just looked at me weird and said "yes" lol... So i called my mate over and he was stunend by it aswell, so we started takin loads of pics on it with PHOTOBOOTH - Very funny and btw its me on the right

img

img
(I can't help myself)

Above is your original post minus the images. Here is what your post should look like (minus the images):

Well me and my friend are in PCWorld, when I come across this iMac (I am still waiting for my 24" to come, ordered it last Wednesday and its drivin me insane!! anyways...) The iMac I was looking at was bloody huge! I was gobsmacked by the size of it, and I was amazed!...24" of sweetness. Then came the shock! The prodcut label said 20" I checked with the salesman if it was right, he just looked at me and said "yes". So i called my mate over and he was stunend by it aswell, so we started takin' loads of pics on it with PhotoBooth! (btw its me on the right!)

img

img
Now isn't that better and more mature?

(P.S. which kid are you? the dude with the glasses or the other kid?)
( Last edited by C.A.T.S. CEO; Nov 17, 2006 at 11:47 PM. )
Signature depreciated.

gooser
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 18, 2006, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by C.A.T.S. CEO View Post
(I can't help myself)

Above is your original post minus the images. Here is what your post should look like (minus the images):

Now isn't that better and more mature?

(P.S. which kid are you? the dude with the glasses or the other kid?)
what the hell? have we got a 14 year old telling a 16 year old to grow up? your parents must be wealthy.
imac g3 600
imac g4 800 superdrive
ibook 466

C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Nov 18, 2006, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by gooser View Post
what the hell? have we got a 14 year old telling a 16 year old to grow up? your parents must be wealthy.
Yes. (15 now) I can't believe that I'm more mature than this kid. And I am not wealthy. (but not poor either...)
Signature depreciated.

Grant1608  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 18, 2006, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by C.A.T.S. CEO View Post
Yes. (15 now) I can't believe that I'm more mature than this kid. And I am not wealthy. (but not poor either...)
I'm the one without the glasses... and trust me, your not more mature! I just like to VISUALLY express myself in posts, if thats a problem then don't look at my posts! Thanks

C.A.T.S. CEO
Professional Poster
Nov 18, 2006, 12:20 PM

I'm the one without the glasses... and trust me, your not more mature! I just like to VISUALLY express myself in posts, if thats a problem then don't look at my posts! Thanks
Thanks for the attack. If you like to "visually" express yourself then don't use consecutive smiles and cut the "OMG"s and "lol"s. EX.
Signature depreciated.

gooser
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 18, 2006, 04:42 PM

that's right, i forgot you had a birthday around halloween. are you gonna fight this other kid?
imac g3 600
imac g4 800 superdrive
ibook 466

eddiecatflap
Baninated
Nov 18, 2006, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Chinasaur View Post
Give the dood a break! Jebus. Even here, every once in a while, people can express Joy, Wonder and Amazementâ„¢ without being crapped on.

Get over it.

P.S. - And you know what? It is a MF of a computer! So there

well said !!!

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Nov 18, 2006, 10:43 PM

Normal:
I'm 16. And I pretend to have an iMac G5. It's really my parents. My only Mac is a dead ( ) PowerBook 5300cs.
16yr old version:
d00d im lk 16!!!!ONE111111OMG11111ONE!!!!!. LOLz, I dn't realy hav n iMac G5, it are belong to meh mom. Me only Mac es a ded p0w3rb00k 5EOOcs. LOLz. I gangsta f00!

vmarks
Moderator Emeritus
Nov 18, 2006, 10:52 PM

This might have been a fun thread of photobooth pics.

Instead it's a bunch of nitwits telling other nitwits not to be a nitwit.

But I won't tell any of you what to do or not do, because I'm only occasionally a nitwit.

Forum Links
Forum Rules