Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Huge SALE!! I have ipods, ipod acessories, ipod parts and more --> L@@K

Huge SALE!! I have ipods, ipod acessories, ipod parts and more --> L@@K
Schneider
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 22, 2006, 12:21 AM

I am going to be keeping this as my main for sale thread so I will be constantly updating this thread with more items so check back frequently! With that said:

Ok, so below you will find all of the for sale items organized in categories. I am open to all reasonable offers, some prices are fairly stiff while I may be slightly flexible on others so let me know what you are interested in.

The number in () below is the quantity of each item that I have. For example (9) in front of an item would mean that I have 9 of that item.!

THE ONLY PAYMENT METHOD THAT I WILL ACCEPT IS PAYPAL- ALTHOUGH I MAY MAKE AN EXCEPTION AND ACCEPT MONEY ORDERES IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS!

Shipping will work as follows:

The first item will cost $4 to be shipped via usps with delivery confirmation. Each additional item up to 5 items will cost an additional $2.

There may be some exceptions for particular items, which I will let you know about when interest is displayed.

Insurance will be available at actual price, which will depend on the price of your purchase. You can calculate this at usps.com

You can either post on this thread or PM for more details.

Pictures will be posted or emailed to you upod request. I already have photographed all the items and I am working on putting them on a site and as soon as that is done I will add a link to that, but for now pictures are available upon request!

Ipod Accessories

(1) Apple brand USB Wall Chargers BRAND NEW! → Looking for around $18 each

(3) Brand NEW apple FireWire AC adaptors (Wall Chargers)--> Looking for about $17 each
(1) Working ipod mini itrip with original box (Good condition)--> $16

(1) Working 3rd/4th Generation ipod itrip with origianl box --> $17

(1) Brand NEW Apple USB cables → Looking for $10 each

(1) Brand NEW Apple Firewire cable for ipods --> Looking for about $12

(1) Brand NEW ipod remote for 3rd and 4th Gen ipods→ Looking for about $11

(1) Pair of Used ipod apple ear buds (Comes with a pair of new Foamies) → $12

Genuine Apple Store Bags (Plastic Shopping bags from store)

(4) Small Apple Drawstring (Backpack type) Bags → $2 each

(9) Large Apple Drawstring (Backpack type) Bags→ $4 each

Ipod Parts

First I would like to start off by telling you that all of the parts I am listing are tested and have been found to work 100% perfectly!

Here is a list of all the parts I have currently:

(1) ipod Nano 4GB Main boards with audio jack and battery attached looking for about $60 a piece

(2) White ipod Nano Front plates comes with click wheel attached (very good condition) Looking for about $20 a piece

(2) Black ipod nano Front plates come with click wheel attached (very good condition) Looking for about $20 a piece

(1) Ipod nano 4GB back plates (good condition) looking for about $15 a piece

(1) Ipod nano 2GB back plates (good condition) looking for about $15 a piece

(4) Ipod 3rd generation front and back plates (20GB, 20GB, 15GB and a 10GB) all in very good condition looking for about $30 a set or $20 each piece

(2) 4th Generation ipod front and back plate 20GB (Very good condition) Looking for about $30 for the set or $20 for each piece

(4) Ipod 3rd Generation Audio Jacks Looking for about $20 a piece

(1) Ipod 4th generation Audio Jack Looking for about $20 a piece

(4) Ipod Mini audio jacks [Bl]ooking for about $20 a piece[/B]

(1) Ipod mini 2nd generation silver housing/ shell (4GB) Very Good to perfect condition (like new) I will include plastic top and bottom pieces as well Looking for around $25

(1) ipod Mini 1st generation main board looking for about $22 a piece

(1) ipod 4th Generation battery w/ good life[B] looking for about $11 a piece[/B

(4) ipod 3rd generation batteries w/ good life Looking for about $9 a piece

(1) Ipod 4th generation motherboard Looking for about $30

(1) Ipod 3rd generation motherboard Looking for about $30

(1) Ipod 3rd generation LCD Looking for about $30

(1) Ipod 4th/ 3rd generation 40GB Hard Drive Looking for about $100

A lot of top and bottom plastic pieces for ipod minis → $4 a set

(1) Fourth Generation ipod hard drive connector → $6 each

I also have some more odds and ends lying around so if there is any other parts that you are looking for in particular let me know!

Send me some offers for each part individually, that way we can make this more organized! My prices are just a guideline and some of them are fairly flexible where as others are firm! So send me any offers that you have and I will let you know!

Thanks,
Jason
( Last edited by Schneider; Nov 10, 2006 at 04:00 PM. )

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 22, 2006, 10:25 AM

Anyone!?!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 23, 2006, 12:16 AM

Up! So is anyone interested in any of these parts, accessories or ipods. I think my prices are pretty fair but i am open to all reasonable offers so lets hear them!

Thanks,
Jason

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 23, 2006, 11:58 PM

I am now accepting all offers so lets hear them via PM or just post here on the thread!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 24, 2006, 11:16 PM

Come on make me some offers! I am now open to ALL offers!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 25, 2006, 08:10 PM

Ok I Really Just Need To Get Rid Of This Stuff So I Am Now Open To Any Fair Offer!

discotronic
Mac Elite
Aug 25, 2006, 11:14 PM

Your prices are high.

I can get a 4GB Nano (black or white) for $169.

I can get a 2GB Nano (black or white) for $129.

These have all the accessories and a full 1 year warranty (where your Nano's do not) and the prices I quoted are refurbished through Apple.

You might be able to get your price on eBay.

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 25, 2006, 11:34 PM

Well actually, my nanos are all brand new, they are not refurbished! No they do not come with the box but they do come with a USB cable, not to mention they are $10 less then the apple refurbs. THanks for you input, as i said i am open to all offers so if you have a reasonable offer on one of the nanos please let me hear it and as long as it is reasoable i would love to try and accomodate your offer. My nanos come with a warranty. Since they are replacement units they take the warrantly status of the original ipod, i believe all of them have upwards of 3 months left. THanks for showing intrest and let me know if you would like to make me an offer!

THanks,
Jason

sledsbehave
Senior User
Aug 25, 2006, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Schneider
HAHAHAHAHA good luck with that one, ill trade you a firewire cable for your ipod!
as ever,
sonny

sledsbehave
Senior User
Aug 25, 2006, 11:41 PM

No they do not come with the box but they do come with a USB cable

THanks,
Jason
to quote yr above post

They are brand new, however they do not come with the original box or any accessories because they were replacement units from apple and I do not have the box or accessories. Your will be getting just a brand new unit!

(1) Black ipod nano 4GB NEW (unit only) as stated above→ Looking for $160

(1) White ipod nano 2GB NEW (unit only) as stated above →Looking for $120

(1) White ipod nano 4GB NEW (unit only) as stated above → Looking for $160

Accessories and cables can be purchased from me via this thread at a slight discount if they are purchased with the above units. Please ask about this if you are interested.
as ever,
sonny

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 26, 2006, 12:10 AM

I am now including a USB cable with them becasue you brought this to my attention. THanks and let me know if you are interested!

sfdh66787
Aug 26, 2006, 04:16 PM

Do you have any references or feedback anywhere?

If so, I would be interested in offering $30 shipped for a 4G iPod LCD screen.

Alex

sledsbehave
Senior User
Aug 26, 2006, 07:36 PM

I am now including a USB cable with them becasue you brought this to my attention. THanks and let me know if you are interested!
i am interested, $75, $85 with the usb cable... remember?
as ever,
sonny

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 26, 2006, 08:58 PM

Nah, thanks for the offer but i am really trying to get a little bit closer to the asking price. Let me know if you are willing to go a bit higher and perhaps we can work out a deal! I look foward to hearing from you!

--Jason

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 26, 2006, 11:30 PM

Come on lets get some offers!!!

torifile
Mac Elite
Aug 27, 2006, 04:34 PM

To put some concerns to rest, you can check the warranty remaining on any of the iPods by going to support.apple.com and putting in the serial number in the box on right-hand side. It'll tell you when it was registered and how many days of warranty are left. If you update your original post with that info, I bet you'll get more offers. That said, a $10 discount over a refurb from Apple (complete with a full one-year warranty) is not worth it to anyone. The most you should reasonably expect is $130 for the 4gig and that might be too much.

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 29, 2006, 01:03 PM

OK, if anyone is interested in the warranty info please PM me and i will check it for you! Thanks for that info torifile! Also is anyone else interested in anything that i have listed here! Please send me any and all offers!

Thanks,
Jason

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 30, 2006, 01:04 PM

All prices have been lowered and shipping has been lowered as well! I ahve added some more items and also removed any items that have been sold! Please take a look and let me know if you are at all interested in any of my items!

THanks,
Jason

azncreazion
Sep 1, 2006, 12:26 AM

Just to let people know..... I did order from this guy and got the items as said. Not a fake!

FREE BUMP!!!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 1, 2006, 12:31 AM

Thanks a lot! I appreciate the feedback and the bump!

Just to let everyone know, i do have a ton of stuff left and need to sell it! I am open to ALL offers so please send me your offers! Everything you see in the thread is still available !

So lets hear some offers!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 2, 2006, 01:39 AM

So anyone need anything ............ ???

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 4, 2006, 12:35 PM

OK, i am going to run a little promotionto get some people to start buying! I will ship within the conus for free this week only! So disregard the $4 shipping! All items will be shipped for free!

Thanks and lets get some offers now!,
Jason

BryanBowie
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 12, 2006, 12:47 AM

Just curious, do you have any other iPods besides Nanos?
--Bryan

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 12, 2006, 07:00 AM

Yea, i have one 3rd generation 20GB along with a 30GB video, which is the one i am personally using now, although i would consider selling it!

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 12, 2006, 10:31 AM

I'm confused...before weren't you asking $100 for the 2GB and $125 for the 4GB?

I don't want to be a downer on the post or anything, but you keep changing your prices.

You have pretty limited acceptable offers on these things - you should just post the minimum price you're willing to accept and leave it at that. Otherwise, people are still going to legitimately offer sub-$100 prices on those nanos.

Few people want to pay even $100 for a nano with no packaging or manuals and very little warranty left (3 mo. is nothing), when they can get a refurb for only $30 more with a full one-year warranty.

Just something to keep in mind.

prodigiousfool
Sep 12, 2006, 12:09 PM

This is an older thread that got dredged up...he isn't changing his prices unless he is lowering them. I just bought a 4gb for $125 from this thread: http://forums.macnn.com/59/marketpla...nanos-cheap-l/ which is his latest. I let BryanBowie know just incase he was looking for nano, but obviously he isn't. Personally i think this one should be closed since it's so old and Schnieder has a newer post up.

Dane
12" Powerbook G4 | 1.33 Ghz | 1.25 GB | 60 GB | ComboDrive
Mini | Core Duo 1.66 | 1.25 GB | 80 GB | SuperDrive
Lime iMac G3 DV | 400 mhz | 1 GB | 40 GB | Slot Load DVD
iPod: iPod Mini 6GB - Green

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 12, 2006, 12:28 PM

(1) Black ipod nano 4GB NEW (unit only) as stated above→ Looking for $160 OBO

(1) White ipod nano 2GB NEW (unit only) as stated above →Looking for $120 OBO

(1) White ipod nano 4GB NEW (unit only) as stated above → Looking for $160 OBO

I will include a USB cable with the purchase of each ipod nano!
That's what I was looking at...

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 12, 2006, 02:26 PM

Yeah,

This can be closed thanks prodigiousfool!

shifuimam
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 12, 2006, 04:19 PM

...and your nanos just became obsolete.

Willing to lower the price now? If so, PM me - I'd still be interested.

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 12, 2006, 04:29 PM

Yeah i would lower the price a bit, the only NEW ones that i have left are the 4GB white and the 2GB white My other thread is of used ipods! Let me know if you would like either a new or used one the used ones on my other thread are at the cheapest they will go but if you make me an offer on one of these new ones im sure we will be able to work out a deal!

Thanks,
Jason

ryn
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 12, 2006, 04:50 PM

i saw the new nanos too, just as i was dealing with schneider. i figure these are at a pretty great price to begin with. bartering past that is pretty ambitious

sfdh66787
Sep 12, 2006, 09:02 PM

Just want to say I bought a 4G iPod LCD screen from Schneider and it came packaged very well and worked great!

Thanks again!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 12, 2006, 10:46 PM

Hey,

ryn - your ipod has been shipped today and you will be reciving it within 1-3 days

sfdh66787 - thanks a ton for your feedback, you were great to deal with as well and provided quick and painless payment! If you ever need a recomendation just shoot me a PM !

Thanks,
Jason

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 13, 2006, 07:08 PM

I still have a 4GB white one that is new and a 2GB white one that is new, along with a used 4GB white one and a 2GB white one! Let me know if anyone is interested, i am pretty much looking for all offers! Also if anyone is interested in any of my accesories please let me know becasue i have to get rid of those as well!

THanks,
Jason

prodigiousfool
Sep 14, 2006, 01:37 AM

Jason,
Got the nano, finally (USPS ) anyways, looks and works great. Awesome price, great communication, couldn't be happier. Completely floored my girlfriend when she saw this (she loves the black btw). Thanks again!! Anytime i need ipod anything, i'm coming to you.

Dane
12" Powerbook G4 | 1.33 Ghz | 1.25 GB | 60 GB | ComboDrive
Mini | Core Duo 1.66 | 1.25 GB | 80 GB | SuperDrive
Lime iMac G3 DV | 400 mhz | 1 GB | 40 GB | Slot Load DVD
iPod: iPod Mini 6GB - Green

brapper
Professional Poster
Sep 14, 2006, 11:49 AM

ygpm

ryn
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 14, 2006, 05:55 PM

Paid for the iPod on Tuesday afternoon. got it in the mail today.
SO FAST and SO EASY to work with. I would deal with schneider again any day. this guy is a true salesman.

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 16, 2006, 10:58 AM

Ok,

THe only ipods that i now have left are the new white 2GB nano and the new 4GB white nano. I still do have most of the accessories left and also many of the parts!

Please send me ALL offers, i just really want to get rid of this stuff!

Thanks,
Jason

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 18, 2006, 02:51 PM

I am looking to let this stuff go reasonable cheap so i am now open to ALL offers. BUMP this up to the top!

brapper
Professional Poster
Sep 18, 2006, 03:50 PM

ygpm

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 19, 2006, 05:50 PM

I am open to ANY AND ALL OFFERS ON THE ACCESSORIES EVEN IF THEY ARE SOMEWHAT UNREASONABLE !! THANKS AND LETS HEAR THESE OFFERS!

brapper
Professional Poster
Sep 20, 2006, 12:02 PM

My Nano has finally arrived. Got held up in customs (not Schneider's fault.) Happy with it, just wish I bought it more recently so that I could take advantage of the new deals he's offering.

Thanks Schneider.

BryanBowie
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 20, 2006, 03:27 PM

Hey Schneider, I pm'ed, please check.
Bryan

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 23, 2006, 10:30 AM

OK,

All ipods are gone but is still have most of the parts and accessories, so please send me ANY offers, because i really need to get rid of this stuff! Lets get some offers!~

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Sep 23, 2006, 11:17 AM

You wouldn't happen to have a 4G iPod clickwheel anywhere would you?

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 23, 2006, 02:08 PM

I actually do have a 4G ipod cickwheel! I can sell it to you with the entire front panel or seperatley! Let me know and make me an offer!

Thanks,
Jason

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 24, 2006, 12:26 AM

OK,

I havent heard back from imitchellg5 yet, but a PM was sent to everyone who inquiered about items, so check your PM boxes and make me some more offers and help me get this stuff sold!

Schneider  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 27, 2006, 10:43 PM

BuMp Up tO tHe TOp

I am open to any and all offers on these items and would really just like to see them go! So please let me know what your are intersted in and send me an offer!

varob
Location: @ The North Coast of USA = The South Shore of Lake Erie.........
Oct 4, 2006, 07:50 PM

@ PM sent: FireWire Cable + Adaptor & Doc for iPod nano = Bob
@ iMac 350 Blueberry + Ti PB 667 VGA + 20" iMac G4 1.25 MHz & iGo Stand = OK Still Doing What They Were Designed To Do + A Little Somewhat Extra !!!!!!!!!

kckid
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 22, 2006, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
BuMp Up tO tHe TOp

I am open to any and all offers on these items and would really just like to see them go! So please let me know what your are intersted in and send me an offer!
Do you have a 1st Gen iPod mini click wheel you would sell for $20? I can't afford to put more than that into repairs to my mini.

Forum Links
Forum Rules