Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > 15" PowerBook for sale (1.5/1GB/80/DVD-R) $1650 shipped

15" PowerBook for sale (1.5/1GB/80/DVD-R) $1650 shipped
galarneau
Senior User
Apr 21, 2005, 07:42 PM

15" PowerBook for sale: $1650 shipped*

1.5 GHz G4
1GB RAM
80GB Hard Drive
4x SuperDrive
64MB ATI Radeon 9700
Airport Express Card
Bluetooth
Fiberoptic backlit keyboard

It's only a few months old and in perfect condition. I hate to sell it, but I was a bit to optimistic about my finances before I bought it, and now need the money to move into a new house.

It has the remainder of the one year warranty, which expires in September 2005. You can add two more years of AppleCare up until the one year warranty expires.

If you're in the market for a great laptop with plenty of power, tons of RAM, a huge (by laptop standards) hard drive, and a DVD burner, you'll be very happy with this machine.

I prefer to take care of payment through PayPal, and can accept credit card payments through them. If this is a problem, we can discuss other options.

If you happen to live near Syracuse, NY and want to have a look in person, that can easily be arranged.

I have feedback (all positive) under:
eBay: jason.galarneau
heatware: galarneau
beerolgy: toolboy

I'll also throw in an Apple Airport Base Station (snow dual ethernet 802.11b model). It has a 56k modem for those of you stuck on dial-up (like I was), and who still want wireless.

* If you're in Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada, we'll have to work out the actual shipping costs

Click here for pictures.

gametime10
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 21, 2005, 08:27 PM

Hi there... I'm interested. How can I contact you? Email me at gametime (at) gmail.com

galarneau  (op)
Senior User
Apr 21, 2005, 10:20 PM

Sale pending to gametime10...

amphora
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 22, 2005, 10:03 AM

I sent you a PM right after you posted your last message. Please let me know what happens.

galarneau  (op)
Senior User
Apr 22, 2005, 11:31 AM

I've negotiated a nice deal with gametime10, so the laptop has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Forum Links
Forum Rules