Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Video podcasts appear as audio podcasts too in iPod..

Video podcasts appear as audio podcasts too in iPod..
ili
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 17, 2007, 11:45 AM

Hi everyone,

I noticed today that my Video Podcasts appear at audio Podcasts too in my iPod and when I am trying to open then from the audio menu, it just crashes for a while and then u have to press menu to go back.

Is this normal or my iPod just went crazy?

skybolt
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 21, 2007, 02:36 PM

I don't know about the crashing issue, but I sure wish that the video podcasts would only show up in the "Video" tab. Really annoying to start a podcast and then realize it is video. Audio podcasts don't show up in "video", why is it not the same the other way around?

When I mistakenly open a video podcast in the audio section, the video plays, but only in the little album art window -- not watchable at all. And then, in the video section, the little blue button goes away, so I have to remember if I watched that particular video or not.

Anybody know? Anybody got a fix?
Mary

Forum Links
Forum Rules