Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iOS Apps > [ANN] Ontario Doctors / Healthcare providers - OHIP Fee Directory for iPhone

[ANN] Ontario Doctors / Healthcare providers - OHIP Fee Directory for iPhone
Chips G
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 14, 2012, 10:42 PM

Mods - I requested permission a few months ago to post my personal work on this forum (at the time looking for beta testers for another project) and I was permitted to do so by using the [ANN] tags in front of the thread title. It also seemed OK to use this for my previous product announcement (Risk Rolled, still shown as one of the threads on the first page of this forum). If this rule no longer applies please feel free to delete this thread - I hope I am not stepping on anyones toes.

My girlfriend is a medical student in Ontario, Canada. She mentioned to me about the extremely inefficient process of having to look up uncommon billing codes (no website with search, only a cumbersome PDF). I took this opportunity to create a keyword searchable OHIP Schedule of Benefits directory for the iPhone - can be found here: http://goodhou.se/ohip/

If you are involved in OHIP billing please check out my application and let me know what you think! The first 3 people to contact me will get a free redemption code as a thank you!

Direct iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ohip-fee-code-lookup/id546152428?mt=8
This signature is obsolete.

cdao
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 12, 2012, 05:47 PM

Hey, I just start working in ON as a gp. I would love to try ur program. I think I am ur first reply.

Thanks

Chung

Chips G  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 17, 2012, 06:56 AM

Hey Chung, thanks for your interest.
We have had a great response to this application - was the number 2 grossing medical application in Canada last week!
Here is a code: PXMPMX99EJEM
I would love your feedback (positive and [constructively] negative).
This signature is obsolete.

Forum Links
Forum Rules