Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: iPod Photo 40GB w/extras

FS: iPod Photo 40GB w/extras
Mr. Blur
Professional Poster
Apr 24, 2006, 11:01 PM

A little while ago I got offered a new iPod video at a price I couldn't refuse....I hesitated briefly as there was no real need but eventually the thinness of the new iPod won me over and I bought. I was going to keep both my iPods (why I am not entirely sure...gear hog I guess) but I've decided to let the 40gb one go for the reason stated below.

Included in the sale:
- iPod Photo 40gb
- iPod photo dock
- iPod photo a/v cable
- power adapter
- Apple earphones (still sealed in package)
- USB2 iPod cable
- 2 firewire iPod cables
- original docs, disc and packaging

Also included is a black iSkin which this pod has been in since day one, hence its perfect 'as new' appearance. I can email a couple pics I have upon request.

Price is $195.00 (USD) SHIPPED to you, insured and with tracking number - note this is for Canada and continental USA (48 states) only.

***Important***

While using this iPod I had it freeze on me a couple times...I reset it, reloaded it and it never happened again in the last few weeks I was using it...maybe it was just one of those things and the fact that it didn't happen after suggests that...but to be be perfectly upfront in the sale I want to make it clear that this did happen and while it has not happened again since I cannot make any warranty or offer any kind of refund...I try to run honest sales.

I want to sell this quickly. All the proceeds are going to help a friend that needs some therapy and cannot afford to pay for more than a couple weeks (no BS). Payment will be by Paypal only and I will ship asap after payment is received. I have done a few transactions here and have 100% positive feedback on over 125 transactions on eBay...I don't play games.

If interested, please contact me via email and *not* by PM. Please do not offer trades or lowball offers - I am not interested in trades and lowball offers just irritate me to be honest. The contact is:
reverse dot biased at gmail dot com
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Mr. Blur  (op)
Professional Poster
Apr 26, 2006, 09:31 PM

Okay....I am going to drop to $180usd *shipped* within Canada and USA (48 states).

EDIT - ****Sale pending****
( Last edited by Mr. Blur; Apr 29, 2006 at 10:55 AM. )
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity...

Forum Links
Forum Rules