Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > PS3, Wii or XB360

View Poll Results: Which ones would it have to be ?
Poll Options:
Sony PlayStation 3 203 votes (32.02%)
Nintendo Wii 329 votes (51.89%)
Microsoft XBox 360 213 votes (33.60%)
None 34 votes (5.36%)
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 634. You may not vote on this poll
PS3, Wii or XB360 (Page 133)
Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 21, 2009, 11:29 AM

Activision: “We Might Have To Stop Supporting Sony” | Edge Online

I'm sure DakarV's opinion about them might skew the severity of this news, but Activision-Blizzard are a huge force in the industry, and for them to say publicly they they are considering abandoning Sony is, imo, major. (irrespective of the niche fanboy hate for the company or whatever, cause after all this isn't a boutique business catering to elitist niches).

This worries me, because between Sony and Microsoft, i would prefer the prior to come out on top (better hardware quality, and a pretty good roster of upcoming exclusives). Heck, if they had announced a slim PS3 with full PS2 backwards compatibility, i would have gotten one myself.

But alas, all the analysts and fanboys in the world couldnt save them cause if you go back 3 years....it was the PS3 which was supposed to win out this generation and Nintendo wasn't even being talked about.... funny how analysts and fanboys are stuck in their little caves devoid of sunlight.

On a more subtle positive note for Sony, despite their blatant rip-off of Nintendo (yet again, big surprise right ?), their tone was far more humble, unlike in previous years, which imo will bode well with consumers and help them 'fix' their image and marketing for the next generation of hardware.

So who's gonna talk about abandoning H.M.S. PS3 next ? EA ?

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 21, 2009, 11:48 AM

As a PS3 owner who has insulated himself from most other console news so as not to get console envy and buy his fourth 360 or third Wii, I'm wondering if the rest of you guys have seen any PS3 exclusives that make you even slightly envious of the system, whether previously released or upcoming.

Infamous
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
LittleBigPlanet
MGS4
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Ratchet & Clank Future

Anything?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 21, 2009, 01:01 PM

Gran Turismo 5 is going to rock, of course Forza 3 will be out before then.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 21, 2009, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post
<snip>
I stopped reading after you used the word 'fanboy' for the fifth ****ing time.

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 21, 2009, 05:12 PM

I'm sure DakarV's opinion about them might skew the severity of this news, but Activision-Blizzard are a huge force in the industry, and for them to say publicly they they are considering abandoning Sony is, imo, major. (irrespective of the niche fanboy hate for the company or whatever, cause after all this isn't a boutique business catering to elitist niches).

This worries me, because between Sony and Microsoft, i would prefer the prior to come out on top (better hardware quality, and a pretty good roster of upcoming exclusives). Heck, if they had announced a slim PS3 with full PS2 backwards compatibility, i would have gotten one myself.

But alas, all the analysts and fanboys in the world couldnt save them cause if you go back 3 years....it was the PS3 which was supposed to win out this generation and Nintendo wasn't even being talked about.... funny how analysts and fanboys are stuck in their little caves devoid of sunlight.

On a more subtle positive note for Sony, despite their blatant rip-off of Nintendo (yet again, big surprise right ?), their tone was far more humble, unlike in previous years, which imo will bode well with consumers and help them 'fix' their image and marketing for the next generation of hardware.

So who's gonna talk about abandoning H.M.S. PS3 next ? EA ?
Activision will not be "abandoning" the PS3. And in fact, they may have just delayed a price cut if one was coming. Sony could *NEVER* drop their price because a publisher demanded it - it puts WAY too much power in Activision's hands. Then every other major publisher could get Sony to do whatever they wanted by threatening to pull out of their market.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post
As a PS3 owner who has insulated himself from most other console news so as not to get console envy and buy his fourth 360 or third Wii, I'm wondering if the rest of you guys have seen any PS3 exclusives that make you even slightly envious of the system, whether previously released or upcoming.

Infamous
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
LittleBigPlanet
MGS4
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Ratchet & Clank Future

Anything?
I've owned a PS3 for over a year now. I bought a used 60 gig when they were impossible to find, because I wanted full PS2 compatibility. Infamous was the first game I purchased for the system. And I have to say, I'm really enjoying the console a lot more than the 360 right now. Definitely will be getting Uncharted 2, God of War III, and R&C Future when they come out.

Only downside is that playing my PS3 is a very solitary experience. My friends list is a whopping 1 person. My 360, on the other hand, has a huge friends list and I'm always talking to other people on it when I'm playing.

All glory to the hypnotoad.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 22, 2009, 10:00 AM

Kotaku - This Is Not A Halo 3 Screenshot - Halo 3

It's pretty cool, if a little illegible.

---

You stay classy, Gamestop.

---

EA official site lists PS3 version of Left 4 Dead 2

A PS3 version of the original Left 4 Dead was rumored after an accidental listing was placed on retailer HMV's website. That, for those of you keeping track, didn't come to fruition.

Update: The EA website has since been updated and no longer includes the PS3 listing.

Alright, let's do some wild theoreticals here. I don't recall hearing if L4D was a paid exclusive, as the implication recently is Valve simply does not like the PS3. However, let's assume that the original was an exclusive. I wonder if by releasing a sequel, Valve side-steps a (possible) exclusivity agreement, and adds another market (PS3) to the game.

Like I said, crazy talk.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 22, 2009, 10:11 AM

Infamous
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
LittleBigPlanet
MGS4
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Ratchet & Clank Future

Anything?
I'm slightly interested in MAG and InFamous, but the former looks not to be up to technological snuff and the latter has an alternative provided in Prototype, if I want it.

Meanwhile almost half of my 360 library is exclusives.

Sorry Chief, but the PS3 has very little allure. I was considering picking up a slim one when the price is (eventually) dropped solely for Blu-Ray and I've already asked myself if it will be used enough to justify that purchase.

Originally Posted by jokell82 View Post
I have to say, I'm really enjoying the console a lot more than the 360 right now.
In what regards? The titles you've picked up, or some other aspects of the console (like it not being as loud as the 360 or something).

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 22, 2009, 10:56 AM

It's doubtful Activision Blizzard has lost money by supporting the PS3 and PSP as platforms, and again, the company needs the numbers Sony delivers to meet its goal of having Modern Warfare 2 be the "biggest property launch of all time." What Kotick can do is attack Sony in the press and create a perception of weakness and then exploit it for better terms when releasing these blockbuster titles, and that's what we're seeing here.
Activision leaving PS3, PSP? Doubtful, but threat remains - Ars Technica

He repeats what I said, then adds the endgame.

As far as I can gather, your definition of fanboy is "A person who wrote off Nintendo going into this generation." I've got news for you, a fanboy would be a person who didn't write-off Nintendo going into this generation.

Fact: Nintendo has declining marketshare and third-party support the previous two generations
Fact: Nintendo's former hardware competitor went out of the business two generations removed from its greatest success (The Genesis)
Fact: Sony was a force to be reckoned with after one hardware generation (even with some dubious hardware issues), and only cemented its status as the market leader after demolishing the competition in its second generation (with its own new set of hardware issues).

Anyone who plays things purely by the numbers (i.e. analysts) would go with the way things were trending – that Nintendo was on the mat and Sony had its foot on their throat. Anyone who made their predictions by emotion (i.e. the Fanboys) would go with their sentimental favorite, disregarding that what they were doing was a huge gamble (motion control) with a poor history (Peripherals don't sell).

So why are the people who made predictions based on logic and numbers bad guys and why do you equate them with fanboys?

The chip on your shoulder about all this? Seems reminiscent of something a fanboy would do.

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 22, 2009, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Dakar V View Post
I'm slightly interested in MAG and InFamous, but the former looks not to be up to technological snuff and the latter has an alternative provided in Prototype, if I want it.

Meanwhile almost half of my 360 library is exclusives.

Sorry Chief, but the PS3 has very little allure. I was considering picking up a slim one when the price is (eventually) dropped solely for Blu-Ray and I've already asked myself if it will be used enough to justify that purchase.
Just a heads-up: inFamous is a *MUCH* better game than Prototype. Prototype is fun but highly repetitive.

In what regards? The titles you've picked up, or some other aspects of the console (like it not being as loud as the 360 or something).
Honestly, it's the interface. I'm just finding the PS3 interface to be superior to the 360 right now. I like that there are no ads for crap I don't want and I'm not bombarded with cute avatars when trying to view my friends list. Being quiet is a nice bonus, but the 360 isn't much louder if you install the game to the hard drive.

On the flip side, the 360 still has a much better mulitplayer environment and some very kickass exclusives, so I'm not giving it up anytime soon. And I'll still buy multiplatform titles for the 360, if only because of the achievements (stupid reason, but whatever). But now I'm much more willing to pick up a PS3 title than I had been in the past, even though I owned the system. In fact, I took advantage of Gamestop's recent Buy 2 Get 1 used game sale and picked up Uncharted and R&C: Tools of Destruction.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 22, 2009, 11:40 AM

Just a heads-up: inFamous is a *MUCH* better game than Prototype. Prototype is fun but highly repetitive.
Thanks. I think I've heard this around the web. If I ever play the game I suspect I'll be picking it up as a greatest hits title.

Honestly, it's the interface. I'm just finding the PS3 interface to be superior to the 360 right now. I like that there are no ads for crap I don't want and I'm not bombarded with cute avatars when trying to view my friends list.
I think I can get behind all of that.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Jun 22, 2009, 11:57 AM

In fact, I took advantage of Gamestop's recent Buy 2 Get 1 used game sale and picked up Uncharted and R&C: Tools of Destruction.
If you haven't played Uncharted yet, you are in for a good one. Did you get the multiplayer code with Infamous to try Uncharted 2 beta? Talk about fun, I'm not one for multiplayer games much anymore but that one is fun as hell.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 22, 2009, 11:59 AM

I've been looking forward to the new Team Ico game for a while and actually felt sad when I realized it was going to be a PS3 exclusive, so I guess inFamous and The Last Guardian are it for me. Well, also Twisted Metal, which is the series that persuaded me to get the original Playstation, but that's not officially announced yet.

I'm thinking I'll probably wind up buying a PS3 sometime next year. By that point the price should have dropped to relative sanity (and I'll probably buy used anyway), and then at least The Last Guardian and Twisted Metal should be out.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 22, 2009, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by exca1ibur View Post
If you haven't played Uncharted yet, you are in for a good one. Did you get the multiplayer code with Infamous to try Uncharted 2 beta? Talk about fun, I'm not one for multiplayer games much anymore but that one is fun as hell.
I played demo of Uncharted when it was released and was unimpressed. But it's received almost universal acclaim and listed as one of the best (and best looking) PS3 games, so I decided to give it another shot.

Did not get the multiplayer code - bought it for $10 cheaper without the code.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 22, 2009, 01:12 PM

I don't recall hearing if L4D was a paid exclusive, as the implication recently is Valve simply does not like the PS3. However, let's assume that the original was an exclusive. I wonder if by releasing a sequel, Valve side-steps a (possible) exclusivity agreement, and adds another market (PS3) to the game.
It seems quite likely that Valve really doesn't like the PS3. The Orange Box was released for PS3. but only because EA agreed to shoulder the entire burden. Newell said that the PS3 was hard to develop for and he didn't think Valve had the expertise to do a decent job there, so unless they're outsourcing again (which didn't go very well from what I've heard of the PS3 version of The Orange Box) or they've hired a PS3 team, it seems unlikely.
Chuck
___

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Jun 22, 2009, 01:36 PM

Valve doesn't develop on anything that isn't by Microsoft. We got this same speech about the Mac over a decade ago. Unless you have Windows or an XBox, forget it.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 23, 2009, 12:13 AM

The Blu-ray and really nice up-conversion capabilities have been what's kept the system running non-stop when I'm not playing NBA2K9, MLB 09, or LittleBigPlanet. The wife couldn't care less about Blu-ray when I bought it, but Netflix has changed all that. She's a Blu-ray fanatic. Also, installing a 500 GB hard drive for next-to-nothing...nice.

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
I'm thinking I'll probably wind up buying a PS3 sometime next year. By that point the price should have dropped to relative sanity (and I'll probably buy used anyway), and then at least The Last Guardian and Twisted Metal should be out.
The first two Twisted Metal games were fantastic for their time. My brother and I played each other a billion times split-screen style. I think I could definitely get into some online multiplayer Twisted Metal action.

The Last Guardian has kept me drooling since the E3 videos.

I almost bought inFamous today, but backed off and went with the slightly cheaper Call of Duty 4 (Yes...I'm just now buying it). I had borrowed it before, but now want to play all the way through. I'll pick up inFamous in a month or two.

I'd still like to have both systems. Project Natal isn't drawing me into the 360 even a little, but it would be nice to play online with all my friends who have one. Also, my students have been begging me to get online with them for a while now; it'd be a nice way to connect with them too.

We'll see. The $300 system, then $100 wireless add-on, $50 extra controller, $50 XBox Live account, and then two games costing $60 a piece adds up to $620 I just can't spend right now. I'm too satisfied with what I'm currently getting with the PS3 to justify that kind of expense.

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 23, 2009, 06:40 AM

We'll see. The $300 system, then $100 wireless add-on, $50 extra controller, $50 XBox Live account, and then two games costing $60 a piece adds up to $620 I just can't spend right now. I'm too satisfied with what I'm currently getting with the PS3 to justify that kind of expense.
Or, buy the Pro system from Dell.com for $250, a Linksys router for $40 (and install DD-WRT on it for free), skip the extra controller, XBL subscription when it goes on sale for $30 (like it did yesterday), and buy the games used from Gamestop/Half.com/Ebay for cheaper. $420 + games.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Jun 23, 2009, 11:14 AM

I almost bought inFamous today, but backed off and went with the slightly cheaper Call of Duty 4 (Yes...I'm just now buying it). I had borrowed it before, but now want to play all the way through. I'll pick up inFamous in a month or two.
Did you get the Amazon sale of Call of Duty 4, for the PS3 for $28 yesterday? Not sure if it still is going for that price or not now though.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 23, 2009, 11:44 AM

Or, buy the Pro system from Dell.com for $250, a Linksys router for $40 (and install DD-WRT on it for free), skip the extra controller, XBL subscription when it goes on sale for $30 (like it did yesterday), and buy the games used from Gamestop/Half.com/Ebay for cheaper. $420 + games.
I have a router. I'm talking about the wireless adapter for the 360 so that I don't have to move my entertainment center in the living room to a different wall to hook up a hard line. The XBox Live subscription isn't really a big deal for me though (considering what you get).

I didn't know about the Dell.com price. Nice...

Maybe I can sneak this in on the wife if I book a few more photo sessions and have a few friends prod her into accepting the seemingly-inevitable for a few months.

Did you get the Amazon sale of Call of Duty 4, for the PS3 for $28 yesterday? Not sure if it still is going for that price or not now though.
Nope.

Saw it after I had already come home and ripped open the packaging.

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 23, 2009, 12:21 PM

I have a router. I'm talking about the wireless adapter for the 360 so that I don't have to move my entertainment center in the living room to a different wall to hook up a hard line. The XBox Live subscription isn't really a big deal for me though (considering what you get).
You can buy a Linksys wireless router, install DD-WRT, and use it as a wireless bridge for the 360. It's a lot cheaper (and way more useful) than the $100 wireless adapter.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 23, 2009, 12:30 PM

It seems quite likely that Valve really doesn't like the PS3. The Orange Box was released for PS3. but only because EA agreed to shoulder the entire burden. Newell said that the PS3 was hard to develop for and he didn't think Valve had the expertise to do a decent job there, so unless they're outsourcing again (which didn't go very well from what I've heard of the PS3 version of The Orange Box) or they've hired a PS3 team, it seems unlikely.
Valve doesn't develop on anything that isn't by Microsoft. We got this same speech about the Mac over a decade ago. Unless you have Windows or an XBox, forget it.
Like I said, it was conspiracy theory talk.

The Blu-ray and really nice up-conversion capabilities have been what's kept the system running non-stop when I'm not playing NBA2K9, MLB 09, or LittleBigPlanet. The wife couldn't care less about Blu-ray when I bought it, but Netflix has changed all that.
Streaming Netflix (and no Blu-Ray fee) trump that on the 360 for me.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 23, 2009, 02:01 PM

You can buy a Linksys wireless router, install DD-WRT, and use it as a wireless bridge for the 360. It's a lot cheaper (and way more useful) than the $100 wireless adapter.
Nice. A quick Google search just popped up instructions for me. I'm bookmarking it.

Streaming Netflix (and no Blu-Ray fee) trump that on the 360 for me.
True, true...

You stupid 360 users bring up so many conflicts within my tortured, ADD-ridden soul.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 23, 2009, 02:01 PM

I bought a $30 generic bridge at Fry's. The MS adapter is a bit nicer since it's more compact, but unless you're moving the console around several times a week, you won't notice the difference.
Chuck
___

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 23, 2009, 02:03 PM

True, true...

You stupid 360 users bring up so many conflicts within my tortured, ADD-ridden soul.
No, you can't blame us. I feel 99% certain the only reason you bought the PS3 is because it was the only game system you hadn't bought yet.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 23, 2009, 02:19 PM

No, you can't blame us. I feel 99% certain the only reason you bought the PS3 is because it was the only game system you hadn't bought yet.
..............................yeah, kinda.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 23, 2009, 03:16 PM

..............................yeah, kinda.
pwnt

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 23, 2009, 03:22 PM

It is done. I am a PS3 owner. I currently have zero regrets.
Originally Posted by Dakar the Fourth View Post
Starting the stopwatch... now.
So have I told anyone that I've recently begun to regret selling my third 360?
I'd still like to have both systems. Project Natal isn't drawing me into the 360 even a little, but it would be nice to play online with all my friends who have one. Also, my students have been begging me to get online with them for a while now; it'd be a nice way to connect with them too.
I'm may taunt you until you get a 360 or leave the thread for another 6 months.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 23, 2009, 03:27 PM

I'm may taunt you until you get a 360 or leave the thread for another 6 months.
I admit I got a good laugh out of that, but I can't help but point out you took the time to go look those posts up.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 23, 2009, 03:43 PM

I already knew where they were from... earlier conversations.

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Jun 23, 2009, 04:41 PM

I always feel like... somebodies watching me...

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 23, 2009, 05:32 PM

The first two Twisted Metal games were fantastic for their time. My brother and I played each other a billion times split-screen style. I think I could definitely get into some online multiplayer Twisted Metal action.
Twisted Metal: Black was really excellent too. I think it's the best in the series. The cars are much more balanced (Shadow was ridiculously overpowered in TM2 and Grasshopper had Grimm's fragility without the devastating special weapon), and they also made ramming work well, which was really fun. They even made an online multiplayer version, but unfortunately it used the PS2 network adapter that nobody had.
Chuck
___

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 03:24 PM

Kotaku - Kotaku Bureau of Weights & Measures Studies Fallout, Physics, Also Beer - Kotaku bureau of weights & measures

A fun little study.

---

Conduit reviews begin to trickle in.
Metareview: The Conduit (Wii)

I've noticed the "epic" movie style promos on TV (same spots as MadWorld's from a few months ago). Interior gameplay shots looked pretty good, but exterior cut scenes look horrible (from the commercial, mind you). Going triple meta, the reviews have been somewhat head scratching. Their attention to detail in regards to interface have been top notch, but most reviewers feel the rest of the game greatly overshadows that. Scores have been somewhat lower than I was expecting for the title. (At 79 on meta-critic at the time of writing).

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2009, 03:42 PM

Can't wait to see the sales figures.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 03:44 PM

This is the Last Great Hope, right?

jokell82
Professional Poster
Jun 24, 2009, 03:45 PM

Until the next one, yep.

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 03:47 PM

I got a 360! I love it, I can't wait for Forza 3. I love GRID a lot.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 03:48 PM

Welcome to the party. Did/Do you have some other system?

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 03:54 PM

Until the next one, yep.
I know what you're saying. But in terms of games that were being looked to for the past year+ this was the last to arrive and perhaps the greatest in terms of development. And it fits all the criteria a certain well known poster listed recently while moving the goal posts again.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
I got a 360! I love it, I can't wait for Forza 3. I love GRID a lot.
Don't forget to let us know what your Gamertag is and I look forward to racing you in Forza 3.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 04:30 PM

*sigh*

I want an active Gamertag again!

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 04:34 PM

You knew what you were doing. Live with the consequences. LIVE!!!!

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 04:35 PM

I've never seen someone with such a massive case of gaming ADHD.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 04:36 PM

We should start a "Tell Jawbone when you sign onto Live thread".

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 04:45 PM

Jawbone sold his gaming soul for Blu-Ray.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 24, 2009, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
I guess what he really wants is to do like me and just gradually buy every system ever. No switching then.
Chuck
___

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 04:49 PM

I hear that, to bad I was set back last year when my Dreamcast finally shat the bed.

I've actually considered getting a GameCube to revisit Metroid Prime and Wind Waker. I just hope my friend still has his old memory cards from back when he owned the GC I played them on.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
I stand alone.

We should start a "Tell Jawbone when you sign onto Live thread".
Do it, and I'll quit MacNN forever.

Actually, that would be encouragement. Do it, and I'll PM you the scores to ever European soccer game, one at a time.

Jawbone sold his gaming soul for Blu-Ray.
I must say that Iron Man and The Dark Knight do look/sound AMAZING on the big, 1080p screen though........yesiree, Bob.

I guess what he really wants is to do like me and just gradually buy every system ever. No switching then.
Exactly. My wife points out that if I had just bought them one at a time instead of trading them in, I could've probably afforded them all by now.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 05:19 PM

Just checked back at live.xbox.com. My old Gamertag is still just sitting there, waiting on me. The only game I racked up significant achievements on was 36/50 on NCAA Football 07. Oddly enough, achievements are part of what kept drawing me back to the 360.

How many games have you guys played where you acquired every single achievement?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Jun 24, 2009, 05:27 PM

Only 1, Fallout 3.

Mostly because almost all the achievements are linked to quests, and are actually interesting to get/not a grind.

My second-best game is Halo 3, and I'm missing a boatload of those.

Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 24, 2009, 05:27 PM

Actually, that would be encouragement. Do it, and I'll PM you the scores to ever European soccer game, one at a time.
My PM box is full.

I must say that Iron Man and The Dark Knight do look/sound AMAZING on the big, 1080p screen though........yesiree, Bob.
Teabagging sek is AMAZING,

Just checked back at live.xbox.com. My old Gamertag is still just sitting there, waiting on me. The only game I racked up significant achievements on was 36/50 on NCAA Football 07. Oddly enough, achievements are part of what kept drawing me back to the 360.

How many games have you guys played where you acquired every single achievement?
None. There's always one impossible or time consuming achievement on every game (That I play).

Forum Links
Forum Rules