Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Case Against Trump: Restocking swamp gators!

The Case Against Trump: Restocking swamp gators! (Page 23)
subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one round here who finds his position on this so despicable.
I think it's complicated, but I've never wavered from the assertion he's a total pig.

Racist? Eh...
Homophobic? No...
Misogynist pig? Bigly.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
All the women wanted him to? How do you know?
Because they let him do it, that's permission. Personally, I think it's all BS anyway, he never grabbed any woman by the pussy. They would have crawled out of the woodwork if he had. As it is, the few women who did accuse him dropped everything after the election and won't even talk about it anymore. It's almost as if it was all made up from the get-go...
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post

Point #2 - The source is "unverified." Do I have that correct? If so, aren't we supposed to be dismissive of fake news?
Only if it's from the Right, apparently. If it's from the Left it's required that you double down and just assume that it's "plausible". Frankly it's as stupid, and just as likely, as the entire Pizzagate thing.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 06:19 AM

I forgot we covered this already and established what sort of human being misogynist you are.
No, we established that you don't understand jack shit about the subject (and like to hurl names despite being a bigot yourself).

I mean the multiple contestants who complained that he did exactly that knowing full well that they were underage and who haven't filed lawsuits or gotten reality shows off the back of the allegations so didn't say it for money or exposure.
Unsubstantiated twaddle. Rumors backed by not even a single charge, formal complaint, or lawsuit.

His absolute lack of taste is his longest standing well-known characteristic, I don't need you to verify it.
Yes, the fact he likes the color gold is very damning. Next you'll be attacking Snoop dogg, the pharaohs, and Liberace.

Derp. Derp. Derp.
It's what you do best, obviously.

And I thought you were just being your charming, terrible self but it appears that like a true Trumpie you aren't keeping up. How sad.
Kept up? You've not even started. You're like the Left's answer to Alex Jones, you'll believe anything that's even remotely negative about Trump, damn the source or evidence. It would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. I know he's an asshole, because he's pretty much always had his way and few have told him "no", however you don't have an excuse.

I'm not saying I believe it. I'm saying it sounds believable, hence the traction it has gotten elsewhere. I actually saw something quite plausible about the whole thing being fabricated on Reddit. The point is Trump got in via the miracle of fake news. Now that the American people have dimwittedly stripped the left of all political power, they have nothing to fight back with but fake news of their own. Given the easy targets they have, my guess is they will be way better at it once they get going.

Trump has four years of being a global laughing stock to look forward to.
The only traction it's gotten is >10,000 pages of mockery on Facebook alone, with an almost equal number on Twitter. What little good faith the American people had in CNN and the Left side of the MSM is shot, done, kaput. And not only that, they've effectively locked themselves out of the White House for at least 4 years, all when the American people needed them the most, to provide an opposing perspective to Fox, Newsmax, and Breitbart. If anything, you should be pissed as hell at them for shooting their load by passing off unsupported rumors in the guise of journalism, all to just piss Trump off a little more. Flash: He doesn't care what they write, while they're foaming at the mouth about fake news, he can do whatever the **** he wants.

They're so screwed, he could step out in the rose garden on his first morning, moon the cameras, give them the finger, then piss in the flower beds, and the majority of the public would cheer. If he doesn't care what the media thinks, how much less of a shit will he give regarding you lot? And why should he? Keep jeering and raving, in the meantime he'll just do what he wants during the distractions, just like he did all of 2015-16.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
I think it's complicated, but I've never wavered from the assertion he's a total pig.

Racist? Eh...
Homophobic? No...
Misogynist pig? Bigly.
Under the Bubba standard, it doesn't what the POTUS does in his "personal life" as long as he embiggens America.
45/47

OreoCookie
Jan 13, 2017, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
1. I too have absolutely no reason to dismiss such allegations out-of-hand given what is already public knowledge about Mr. Trump's boorish behavior.

2. "Unverified" does not necessarily mean "untrue". So this would not qualify as "fake news".
But it is not good journalistic practice to publish something without independently corroborating the claims — especially such outlandish or severe claims.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

OreoCookie
Jan 13, 2017, 07:53 AM

Point #1 - It didn't strike me as totally unbelievable. That shows how much faith this conservative has in Trump's personal integrity.
I think this is where our focus should lie: the multitude of conflicts of interests with Trump, his family and his cabinet nominees. I've been checking conservative-leaning new sites more regularly, and the (lack of) coverage on these issues is disconcerting. Do you know of any good analysis of his divestment plans? Just because Trump's family hired a lawyer to say there is no problem doesn't mean there isn't one (especially if his family serves as advisers or, in case of his sister, as designated First Lady).
Point #2 - The source is "unverified." Do I have that correct? If so, aren't we supposed to be dismissive of fake news?
Yes, we should focus on other news, e. g. Tillerson's claim during the confirmation hearing for Secretary of State that he hasn't talked to Trump about the US' relation to Russia. Really?!? Honestly, the timing of this story is great news for Trump: it not only deflects attention from the nomination hearings in the Senate, but also makes him appear as a victim of the evil press which is out there to get him for no good reason.

OreoCookie
Jan 13, 2017, 07:59 AM

Racist? Eh...
Homophobic? No...
Misogynist pig? Bigly.
Regarding racism, the fact that Trump willingly invited racists into his tent when it was convenient for Trump makes it a distinction without a difference: as far as I can tell, Trump isn't racist, but he's perfectly willing to appeal to racists to achieve an end. To me that's when Trump crossed the Rubicon, when I read comments on Breitbart (whose CEO is now a close advisor to Trump) that also ventured into the anti-semitic category.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
No, we established that you don't understand jack shit about the subject (and like to hurl names despite being a bigot yourself).
I know you are but what am I. Another classic Trumpism.

Unsubstantiated twaddle. Rumors backed by not even a single charge, formal complaint, or lawsuit.
If he can make an AG go away, a small town girl is an easy pay off. They probably think he'll have them killed.

Yes, the fact he likes the color gold is very damning. Next you'll be attacking Snoop dogg, the pharaohs, and Liberace.
For their taste, sure. At least Snoop is a way better human being than Trump and his ilk. I don't know much about Liberace other than I've seen some of his outfits. I'm sure he was a better man than Trump too. And as a Vegas performer I can understand his outfits too, he wasn't the supposed leader of the free world.

Kept up? You've not even started. You're like the Left's answer to Alex Jones, you'll believe anything that's even remotely negative about Trump, damn the source or evidence. It would be laughable if it weren't so pathetic. I know he's an asshole, because he's pretty much always had his way and few have told him "no", however you don't have an excuse.
His sexual aggression/perversion is pretty much all the negativity I've commented on. He likes to hang out with Howard Stern FFS.
In your world I'm guessing rapists wouldn't get convicted without video evidence and seriously injured victims.

The only traction it's gotten is >10,000 pages of mockery on Facebook alone, with an almost equal number on Twitter. What little good faith the American people had in CNN and the Left side of the MSM is shot, done, kaput. And not only that, they've effectively locked themselves out of the White House for at least 4 years, all when the American people needed them the most, to provide an opposing perspective to Fox, Newsmax, and Breitbart. If anything, you should be pissed as hell at them for shooting their load by passing off unsupported rumors in the guise of journalism, all to just piss Trump off a little more. Flash: He doesn't care what they write, while they're foaming at the mouth about fake news, he can do whatever the **** he wants.

He cares all right. He's a ****ing child.

The media have no other course remaining. They've been a voice of common sense all the way through and idiot asshole America chose to ignore sense and fact at every turn in favour of a load of garbage about Hillary Clinton. But sure, its the lefts fault. Blaming the victims seems to be a theme for you.
The truth falls on deaf ears. The don't listen, they don't understand, they don't care. The only thing they might understand is being laughed at. With luck the endless mockery will provoke Trump into doing something that sees him fall. I don't see another way of getting rid of him early.

They're so screwed, he could step out in the rose garden on his first morning, moon the cameras, give them the finger, then piss in the flower beds, and the majority of the public would cheer. If he doesn't care what the media thinks, how much less of a shit will he give regarding you lot? And why should he? Keep jeering and raving, in the meantime he'll just do what he wants during the distractions, just like he did all of 2015-16.
This says more about American voters than anything else. The only force on Earth that can fix 60m+ selfish asshole morons less than a generation or two (let alone 4 years) is the one on the end of the big red button under Trump's finger.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Under the Bubba standard, it doesn't what the POTUS does in his "personal life" as long as he embiggens America.
And yet Conservatives continue to ignore the good Bill did for the economy and the country entirely and criticise him for his infidelity. But somehow its ok for Trump to do as he pleases.

Does the Pope like Trump? I struggle to understand how you can support him. If it was 'Catholic policy' then I'd get it but while American Catholics might wish the Pope would back him, I can't think the rest of the world would be too impressed by that.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 08:14 AM

Yeah, congress had nothing to do with it. So much for your grasp of history. Were you even BORN during the Clinton years?

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
Regarding racism, the fact that Trump willingly invited racists into his tent when it was convenient for Trump makes it a distinction without a difference: as far as I can tell, Trump isn't racist, but he's perfectly willing to appeal to racists to achieve an end. To me that's when Trump crossed the Rubicon, when I read comments on Breitbart (whose CEO is now a close advisor to Trump) that also ventured into the anti-semitic category.
This.

OAW

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
Yeah, congress had nothing to do with it. So much for your grasp of history. Were you even BORN during the Clinton years?
I was. And I can assure you that it was the Democrat controlled 101st Congress that passed the "Pay As You Go" (PAYGO) legislation in 1990 that led to the elimination of the budget deficit during the Clinton Administration. The GOP didn't take over until the 104th Congress in 1995. The so-called "Republican Revolution" with Newt Gingrich as Speaker of the House. Where they promptly tried to dismantle PAYGO because they never supported it. Why? Because it required them to pay for the tax cuts for the wealthy that they were inclined to enact instead of deluding themselves and the American people into thinking that they would pay for themselves (i.e. trickle down economics). And as soon as the GOP gained control of the White House in 2000 they eliminated PAYGO and the budget surplus achieved during the Clinton Administration was soon returned to exploding budget deficits. So if your implication is that the GOP controlled Congress under Speaker Gingrich contributed to the growth of the US economy during the Clinton Administration then that is a very myopic view of the historical record. Because beyond fighting Clinton tooth and nail on the legislation that led to a budget surplus the only other notable thing they did was shut down the government and impeach Clinton over a blowjob while the entire GOP was simultaneously cheating on their own wives or molesting young boys.

OAW

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Jan 13, 2017, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
I only hear chants of "she was asking for it" ring out.
All jock talk. Even if it wasn't, the women wanted him to do it, so it's fine.
It's like I'm a ****ing psychic.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 11:46 AM

And yet Conservatives continue to ignore the good Bill did for the economy and the country entirely and criticise him for his infidelity. But somehow its ok for Trump to do as he pleases.

Does the Pope like Trump? I struggle to understand how you can support him. If it was 'Catholic policy' then I'd get it but while American Catholics might wish the Pope would back him, I can't think the rest of the world would be too impressed by that.

re Pope Francis: Is Trump Catholic?
45/47

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 12:04 PM

Yeah CTP, WTF?

We don't know what happened, that means that it could have happened or not, but we have absolutely no certainty either way.

Again, you are a guy on the internet. We are not going to just take your psychic premonitions, your wealth, associations with Hollywood celebrities, or anything else at face value. That's why I wrote that I was Tom Hanks, because I might as well be Tom Hanks while I post on the internet.

(I actually am Tom Hanks).

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by OreoCookie View Post
If being racist is indistict from getting a hand from racists, I'm not surprised it's being argued a willing invitation to racists is indistinct from anything less than giving them repeated boots to the ass, and comments from internet randos are indistinct from what Trump himself says or does.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 03:35 PM

I'm Meryl Streep

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 03:37 PM

If being racist is indistict from getting a hand from racists, I'm not surprised it's being argued a willing invitation to racists is indistinct from anything less than giving them repeated boots to the ass, and comments from internet randos are indistinct from what Trump himself says or does.
Surely appointing them to the cabinet is tantamount to endorsement?
All that is required for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing. Or rather powerful men do nothing.

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 03:46 PM

Who in his cabinet am I supposed to consider a racist?

andi*pandi
Jan 13, 2017, 04:29 PM

Coretta Scott King is wagging her finger at you from beyond the grave.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 04:37 PM

The Cabinet is not the point. Steve Bannon is a senior WH advisor. Supposedly equal in status to Rience Priebus who is White House Chief of Staff. That's where the real power is. And Bannon has said out of his own mouth that Breitbart is "the platform for the alt-right". Neo-Nazis and the KKK haven't been ECSTATIC about Trump's candidacy from the get go just by "happenstance". The whole "birther" thing laid the groundwork to appeal to the "deplorable" aspects of the American electorate from the very beginning.

OAW

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jan 13, 2017, 05:08 PM

Is Sessions merely misunderstood? Or are his motivations murky enough that you'll give him the benefit of the doubt?

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Is Sessions merely misunderstood? Or are his motivations murky enough that you'll give him the benefit of the doubt?
Sessions has been put in the crosshairs of the liberal propaganda machine. "If you aren't with us, you're a RACIST!".

andi*pandi
Jan 13, 2017, 05:31 PM

The man has a history. It's not just today's filters. Voter suppression, etc.
https://www.thenation.com/article/je...-civil-rights/

How he managed to convince the Boy Scouts to allow gay kids I'll never know, except probably he just pointed them which way the wind was blowing.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jan 13, 2017, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
Sessions has been put in the crosshairs of the liberal propaganda machine. "If you aren't with us, you're a RACIST!".
Surejan

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
The man has a history. It's not just today's filters. Voter suppression, etc.
https://www.thenation.com/article/je...-civil-rights/

How he managed to convince the Boy Scouts to allow gay kids I'll never know, except probably he just pointed them which way the wind was blowing.
Your article does not cite any of the racist statements he supposedly made, nor does it explain how as the attorney general, bringing about a Voter Fraud case where the suspects were caught with hundreds of absentee ballots on their person = racism. It simply indicts him as a racist and depends on the reader to accept that as fact without any support.

The article asserts as much, but provides no citations, no support for the conclusion that Sessions was racist in the 80s OR that he's racist today. It simply does not bridge the gap between the headline and the accusations it puts forth.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jan 13, 2017, 05:46 PM

His actions are slanted in one direction. Either that is an amazing coincidence or he has an agenda against African Americans.

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 05:50 PM

His actions are slanted in one direction. Either that is an amazing coincidence or he has an agenda against African Americans.
"If you're not with us, you MUST be racist - there's no other explanation".

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 07:12 PM

You can keep repeating that talking point to your heart's content. As for me I'll take heed to the words of Martin Luther King's widow with regard to Sen. Sessions.

Originally Posted by Coretta Scott King
Anyone who has used the power of his office as United States Attorney to intimidate and chill the free exercise of the ballot by citizens should not be elevated to our courts. Mr. Sessions has used the awesome powers of his office in a shabby attempt to intimidate and frighten elderly black voters. For this reprehensible conduct, he should not be rewarded with a federal judgeship.
And there is plenty more ...

Read the letter Coretta Scott King wrote opposing Sessions’s 1986 federal nomination | WashingtonPost.com

You do realize that when all this went down during the Reagan Administration even the GOP controlled Senate thought he was too "far right" ... aka "racist AF" ... to confirm to the federal bench? Or perhaps you aren't old enough to remember that political era? In any event, just read that letter in its ENTIRETY and then see if you still wonder why people aren't ok with him being in charge of the JUSTICE Department.

OAW
( Last edited by OAW; Jan 13, 2017 at 07:33 PM. )

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Jan 13, 2017, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by OAW View Post
You can keep repeating that talking point to your heart's content. As for me I'll take heed to the words of Martin Luther King's widow with regard to Sen. Sessions.

And there is plenty more ...

Read the letter Coretta Scott King wrote opposing Sessions’s 1986 federal nomination | WashingtonPost.com

OAW
Fair enough OAW, but I'd prefer to make the decision for myself instead of basing it on a letter from 30 years ago

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 07:45 PM

Bannon for starters. I'm not hearing great things about the guy from Exxon either.

My bad, I thought Bannon was in the cabinet. Inner circle seems close enough as to be the same thing though. Your setup is different to ours.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 13, 2017, 07:51 PM

I'm Meryl Streep
BadKosh = Mr. T?

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 13, 2017, 08:02 PM

Fair enough OAW, but I'd prefer to make the decision for myself instead of basing it on a letter from 30 years ago
Well here is more recent testimony based upon the man's legislative record.

OAW

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 13, 2017, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
BadKosh = Mr. T?
Fred Savage

OreoCookie
Jan 13, 2017, 10:40 PM

“A distinction without a difference” doesn't mean “the same”, it means that in that particular situation the difference doesn't matter. I don't think Trump's action are driven by a secret agenda of an ethnically white America, I think the explanation is much simpler: When groups of people pamper Trump, cheer and agree with him, they are great. When they oppose him, they are the worst, liars and failures. Trump is nice to Putin because Putin said nice things about Trump*, and I think the same goes for white nationalists and the alt right.

You're conflating “getting a hand from racists” (which I take to mean that some racists cheer for what you stand for through “no fault of your own”) and consciously making the choice to include those people in your platform. Bannon and Trump don't have the excuse that “they didn't know”. During the primaries Trump wouldn't disavow white nationalists until after the vote. Trump retweeted anti-semitic smears of Clinton (yeah, yeah, I know, it was a sheriff star). Trump chose to make Bannon one of his closest advisors. Trump panders to racists when it is convenient for him, just like he panders to conservatives when it serves his agenda or when he praises Putin for being such a strong leader.

* I think that's a much, much, much more likely explanation than some obscure conspiracy theory that Putin and Trump had worked together to steal the election from Clinton.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 03:07 AM

That's not close to the same thing, but I don't expect you to understand.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 03:24 AM

I know you are but what am I. Another classic Trumpism.
You're a bigot, I'm not.
If he can make an AG go away, a small town girl is an easy pay off. They probably think he'll have them killed.
Yeah, no proof, as I said.

For their taste, sure. At least Snoop is a way better human being than Trump and his ilk. I don't know much about Liberace other than I've seen some of his outfits. I'm sure he was a better man than Trump too. And as a Vegas performer I can understand his outfits too, he wasn't the supposed leader of the free world.
You can't dig out of being bigoted to someone because of the colors they prefer. That's pretty bad, man.

His sexual aggression/perversion is pretty much all the negativity I've commented on. He likes to hang out with Howard Stern FFS.
In your world I'm guessing rapists wouldn't get convicted without video evidence and seriously injured victims.
You don't understand perversion, either. Holy shit, you sound just like Falwell. You must be so proud.
In my world they're charged and tried on evidence, it's called the "real world", not the SJW bullshit you're pushing. (Nice strawman, too.)

He cares all right. He's a ****ing child.
Nope, and that really bothers you regressive kooks.

The media have no other course remaining. They've been a voice of common sense all the way through and idiot asshole America chose to ignore sense and fact at every turn in favour of a load of garbage about Hillary Clinton. But sure, its the lefts fault. Blaming the victims seems to be a theme for you.
The truth falls on deaf ears. The don't listen, they don't understand, they don't care. The only thing they might understand is being laughed at. With luck the endless mockery will provoke Trump into doing something that sees him fall. I don't see another way of getting rid of him early.
What a load of total horseshit. the Left side of the MSM has lied and obfuscated so much that they've shut themselves out and now they're done, much the same way the Left has turned out in politics. You lost Brexit, the EU is trouble (as member states pull hard to the Right), you've lost every branch of the US govt, and now you're even losing your eyes and ears in the media. You're lost, blind, and deaf, yet you still believe you'll win.

This says more about American voters than anything else. The only force on Earth that can fix 60m+ selfish asshole morons less than a generation or two (let alone 4 years) is the one on the end of the big red button under Trump's finger.
Just blow yourself up instead, maybe everyone else isn't the problem after all.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 03:30 AM

Yeah CTP, WTF?
Do you understand the difference between "asking for it" and actually asking for it? I'm going to say no.

subego  (op)
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 08:12 AM

With Sessions, one would need to qualify what is meant by the label "racist" to the point it makes for a poor descriptor.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 11:47 AM

Do you understand the difference between "asking for it" and actually asking for it? I'm going to say no.
Do you understand that you aren't a psychic, and you don't know what happened?

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 14, 2017, 05:18 PM

Do you understand that you aren't a psychic, and you don't know what happened?
Which is what I've been saying all along, yet morons keep accusing Trump of sexual assault. Unreal.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 14, 2017, 06:43 PM

Which is what I've been saying all along, yet morons* keep accusing Trump of sexual assault. Unreal.
*victims

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 14, 2017, 07:06 PM

You're a bigot, I'm not.

You can't dig out of being bigoted to someone because of the colors they prefer. That's pretty bad, man.
I'm bigoted against racists, sexists, assholes, the wilfully ignorant, and gold apparently. You're bigoted against women, black people, non-Americans, people who have the nerve to go around remembering all the shit you talk,

You don't understand perversion, either.
Happy enough to concede that you might know more about sexual perversion than I do.

My opinion is that your new president is an insecure, misogynist who has an unhealthy sexual fascination with tall, blonde eastern european women who are a fraction of his age, the younger the better. I don't believe he cares one iota about what is normal, healthy or legal, just about gratifying himself. He has no respect for women, other people or rules. I have some evidence to support these opinions. Some of it is circumstantial, some of it is undeniable. I don't need any of it. Its my opinion. Its also my opinion that its obvious I'm correct to anyone capable of being impartial and objective and vaguely observant.

Holy shit, you sound just like Falwell. You must be so proud.
Don't know who that is. Don't care.

In my world they're charged and tried on evidence, it's called the "real world", not the SJW bullshit you're pushing. (Nice strawman, too.)
In your world, they deny what they can making use of their fame, power wealth, (undeserved) respect and influence to do as they please and get away with it when anyone who might hold them to account comes knocking. Stories get retracted, jobs get threatened, evidence goes missing, charges get dropped, money changes hands. Real world American justice for the rich.

Nope, and that really bothers you regressive kooks.
If you really can't see it, you aren't a fraction as smart as you claim to be.

What a load of total horseshit. the Left side of the MSM has lied and obfuscated so much that they've shut themselves out and now they're done, much the same way the Left has turned out in politics. You lost Brexit, the EU is trouble (as member states pull hard to the Right), you've lost every branch of the US govt, and now you're even losing your eyes and ears in the media. You're lost, blind, and deaf, yet you still believe you'll win.
The RW media wants you to think Europe is falling apart but it isn't. You gave up your eyes and ears years ago.

We'll win because we're right. A century from now people like you will be forgotten and decent folk will wonder why spiteful, divisive asshats were ever given time of day by anyone else in the first place.

We were right about science, we were right about slavery, we were right about women, about racism and segregation. We'll be right about guns, religion, abortion, and we'll be right about not being smug, arrogant, blowhard douchebags in the end. And then humanity can get on with things.

Just blow yourself up instead, maybe everyone else isn't the problem after all.
Not everyone, just dinosaurs who think the way you do.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jan 14, 2017, 07:25 PM

Which is what I've been saying all along, yet morons keep accusing Trump of sexual assault. Unreal.
You said "all the women wanted him to" above, dumbass. What was this supposed to mean?

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2017, 03:47 AM

*victims
You're somehow a victim in this too? I'm not surprised.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 15, 2017, 04:24 AM

I'm bigoted
Against anyone who doesn't toe your fascist, social justice line (and poor white people).

Happy enough to concede that you might know more about sexual perversion than I do.
I'll admit that, you need to have had sexual relations first.

My opinion...
There, that wasn't so hard, was it?
Don't know who that is. Don't care.
Your twin in morality policing.

In your world, they deny what they can making use of their fame, power wealth, (undeserved) respect and influence to do as they please and get away with it when anyone who might hold them to account comes knocking. Stories get retracted, jobs get threatened, evidence goes missing, charges get dropped, money changes hands. Real world American justice for the rich.
I've mentioned it before, but you really need to stop taking Hollywood films so seriously. They're fiction, not reality.

If you really can't see it, you aren't a fraction as smart as you claim to be.
You apparently see a lot of things, it's unfortunate for you that they aren't real. Honest to Allah, you sound more like the Left's version of Alex Jones with each passing day.

The RW media wants you to think Europe is falling apart but it isn't. You gave up your eyes and ears years ago.
I can watch the BBC and see it, the polls show it in the member states, how you can continue to deny it when even your own leaders fear it is beyond me.

We'll win because we're right. A century from now people like you will be forgotten and decent folk will wonder why spiteful, divisive asshats were ever given time of day by anyone else in the first place.
I AM the "decent folk", what you and your ilk (the "divisive asshats" who invented identity politics) have been trying to do to the common man in your own countries is abhorrent. There's no worse spite in the world than the backlash over the US presidential election, and the Left is cheering it on.

We were right about science, we were right about slavery, we were right about women, about racism and segregation. We'll be right about guns, religion, abortion, and we'll be right about not being smug, arrogant, blowhard douchebags in the end. And then humanity can get on with things.
The Left didn't invent science, nor did it free the slaves in the US (Lincoln was a Republican). In fact, your people are bringing segregation back, telling PoC that they don't have to attend school with white people and that they're entitled to their own "safe spaces" day-in and day-out. You're wrong about guns and religion (VERY wrong about Islam), you praise abortion (through your mouthpieces like Lena Dunham), all while being the worst "smug, arrogant, blowhard douchebags" (watch Streep on the Golden Globes).

Not everyone, just dinosaurs who think the way you do.
^^ When the stegosaurus doesn't realize what it is... Your elitist allies lost the election in 2016, and given your attitudes and reactions now, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Jan 15, 2017, 04:47 PM

Against anyone who doesn't toe your fascist, social justice line (and poor white people).
Someone doesn't seem to know what fascist means.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?
Funny, I never see you do that.

I've mentioned it before, but you really need to stop taking Hollywood films so seriously. They're fiction, not reality.
Right, the wealthy trust-fund jocks who keep getting piss-weak sentences for rape or let off with fatal car crashes for not knowing right from wrong are all in my imagination, not your "justice" system.

I can watch the BBC and see it, the polls show it in the member states, how you can continue to deny it when even your own leaders fear it is beyond me.
What happened for your utter disdain for the lame stream BBC? Its exaggerated. Its an issue, but its exaggerated.

I AM the "decent folk", what you and your ilk (the "divisive asshats" who invented identity politics) have been trying to do to the common man in your own countries is abhorrent. There's no worse spite in the world than the backlash over the US presidential election, and the Left is cheering it on.
Theres a reason for the backlash. You and you ilk just voted in everything they claim to despise as their own backlash for having to put up with a black guy and then being expected to take orders from a girl.
Decent law abiding folk who voted for a criminal far worse and more obvious than Hillary.
Decent Christian fol who voted for a liar who has likely never picked up a bible to more than swat flies with it.
Decent conservative folk who voted for a sexually aggressive pervert with strong, strong undertones of pedophilia and incest about him.
Decent honest businessmen who voted for an entitled failure who has only made what money he might actually have on his father's reputation and by screwing over anyone and everyone he wasn't scared might kill him if he did.
Decent folk who voted to screw over the real poor people because they haven't been getting as many vacations as they'd like while the demo try to fix the turdsplosion the last Republican government made of the economy.

How decent.
You call them decent, I call them dishonest. At best.

The Left didn't invent science, nor did it free the slaves in the US (Lincoln was a Republican). In fact, your people are bringing segregation back, telling PoC that they don't have to attend school with white people and that they're entitled to their own "safe spaces" day-in and day-out. You're wrong about guns and religion (VERY wrong about Islam), you praise abortion (through your mouthpieces like Lena Dunham), all while being the worst "smug, arrogant, blowhard douchebags" (watch Streep on the Golden Globes).
Newsflash, just because you say I'm a lefty snowflake who likes safe spaces, means you're an idiot.
That said, the left isn't the side denying climate change or talking to the antivaxers like they deserve a fair hearing.
I'm right about guns as every other developed nation has long ago proven.
I can only assume you don't have the first clue what I think about Islam. Unless you're a big fan. I'm right about it either way.
I don't praise abortion, I just think it should be allowed up to a reasonable length of time. In the case of Trump voters, 120 years or so should cover it.
Meryl streep actually cares about something enough to be publicly upset. She might not do anything else about it, but she cares about something worth caring about instead of just pretending to care about something that sounds respectable because it comes in the same box as a tax break or some other favour.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jan 16, 2017, 01:40 PM

With Sessions, one would need to qualify what is meant by the label "racist" to the point it makes for a poor descriptor.
Yeah that's been the disconnect all season. I get feeling on the right racism is only reserved for people who use the n-word or think blacks are inferior, etc.. If you're ok with discrimination or subscribe to racial stereotypes I think it's hard to say you're not racist.

Is there a lesser term between racist and a normal person?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jan 16, 2017, 01:41 PM

Let's hear these other explanations.

Forum Links
Forum Rules