Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 15" 2.33ghz MBP with Apple Care!

FS: 15" 2.33ghz MBP with Apple Care!
chrisoboyle
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 25, 2007, 01:31 AM

Well hello guys, I was reffered to this site from a friend.

I need to sell my laptop because I am not able to afford next semesters payment.

I bought it from Apple's Official Website and used it very little. I am a graphic design major and the company I work for has bought licenses for 99% of the better graphic design programs out ther. I have installed MANY programs on it but I cannot release the cds to the buyer. (They are my personal disks) but I can assure you all of the software is really on the computer (see desktop.jpg) and just to make you feel more secure, I can offer you ALL of the license number to ALL of the software.

This laptop is a little bit over 3 months old (bought in October 2006) and used very little. I am including plenty of pictures for your reference. I just really need some money for school. It is the newest model in the macbook family. It does come with the Intel Core 2 Duo. And the 256mb video card along with 2gb RAM. I also bought the apple care for it.

I would like to see how much I can get for this. I am looking for at least $2400 since I bought it for $2700 with the Apple Care and have so many programs on it.

The pictures are located at: Index of /MBP

Please email me, PM me, AIM me, or just post back here with an offer. But please no lowballing.

email: [email protected]
aim: theycallmesike

Thanks,
Chris

b1NARY73
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2007, 10:27 PM

Are you providing the discs for the software? You really cannot claim value in the software if you are not including the discs, and it is highly illegal.
 Macbook Pro 17" / 2.5GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo / 4GB Ram / 350GB
 Macbook Pro 17" / 2.16GHZ Intel Core Duo / 2GB Ram / 120GB
 Macbook Black / 2.4GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo / 4GB Ram / 350GB

MovieCutter
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 26, 2007, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by b1NARY73 View Post
Are you providing the discs for the software? You really cannot claim value in the software if you are not including the discs, and it is highly illegal.
Originally Posted by chrisoboyle View Post
I have installed MANY programs on it but I cannot release the cds to the buyer.
Doesn't look like it...let's lock this. Your pirated software doesn't have any value here...nice try newbie.

Forum Links
Forum Rules