Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Export to iWeb in DL 2 with Shelves ?

Export to iWeb in DL 2 with Shelves ?
heimi99
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2007, 03:15 AM

Hi,
I would be interested in a specific feature. Would you be so kind to tell me wheter this would be possible in DL 2:
I would like to be able to create a Shelf (maybe an intelligent one that is name "To be sold" and contains all Books that have a zero star rating. Can I generate a Web Page just with these items ?

I had a look at your demo of the generated Web Pages from DL 2. Very impressive. I like that very much, but it only looks cool in Safari. In Firefox it does not has the info pop up functionality. Will you support a wider range of Browsers in the final version ?

Kr
Heimi

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 7, 2007, 11:36 AM

You can create smart shelves, and you can select the shelves you want to publish, so yes. You can do that.

We do intend for the pages to work in all browsers, though I can't promise there won't be bugs. Luckily, the HTML templates are editable so we expect some community contribution with these.

Forum Links
Forum Rules