Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart Threatens To Kill Gays

Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart Threatens To Kill Gays
forkies
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 07:35 AM

articles:
Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart Threatens To Kill Gays
Jimmy Swaggart Talks About Killing Gay Men

video:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/Nomad666/Swaggart.wmv

transcript:
"I get amazed, I can't look at it about 10 second, at these politicians dancing around this, dancing around this, I'm trying to find a correct name for it, this utter absolute asinine idiotic stupidity of men marrying men."
(shouts from crowd)
"I've never seen a man in my life I wanted to marry."
(shouts, applause)
"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if he ever looks at me like that I'm going to kill him and tell God he died."
(laughter, applause)
"In case anybody doesn't know God calls it an abomination. It's an abomination!"
"It's an abomination!"
(applause)
"These ridiculous, utterly absurd district attorneys and judges and state congress and 'well, we don't know'... they ought to have to marry a pig and live with them forever."
(laughter)
"I'm not knocking the poor homosexual, I'm not, they need salvation like anyone else... I'm knocking our pitiful pathetic lawmakers."
"And I thank God that President Bush has stated,"
(applause)
"we need a Constitutional Ammendment that states that marriage is between a man and a woman."
(applause)
"Alright."

Mystical, magical, amazing! | Part 2 | The spread of Christianity is our goal. -Railroader

Ω
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 07:54 AM

Yeee Haaawww Cleatus!

"It's an a-bomb-nation"

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 08:20 AM

moron.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Sep 29, 2004, 08:27 AM

Originally posted by forkies:
"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if he ever looks at me like that I'm going to kill him and tell God he died."
ANyone who listens to a man who thinks he's going to pull one over on God need their head checked.

And don't forget, he sinned against you.

gerbnl
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 29, 2004, 09:24 AM

The man is an attention whore and you are not smart giving it to him.
These people are Americans. Don't expect anything meaningful or... uh... normalcy...

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 09:33 AM

Swaggart didn't threaten to kill gays as your title suggests. Good try, though.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Sep 29, 2004, 09:56 AM

Swaggart may very well be headed into the ranks of Jim Baker. I'm not sure what prompted this passion. The only point he made that makes sense to me is that the homosexual is capable of salvation, but his statement about them looking at him funny is just proposterous. Look, I'm opposed to the concept of gay marriage (though would not vote on it, I believe if God endowed us with free-will, the flesh will win out ultimitely and who is man to take free will away. God's will is done in all of it), but I have a problem with his delivery and alienation of the homosexual. Seriously, is Swaggart an ambassador of God? He is supposed to be, but how many homosexuals would feel comfortable coming to him for spiritual guidance?

Also, I'm not gay okay, but how many of our homosexual, fellow MacNN'ers find Swaggart attractive? I'm not so sure he'll be propositioned by gays, straights, or even horny canines looking for a leg. Hmmm.
ebuddy

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 10:08 AM

I watched the video...it is quite obvious he was joking. You guys are just having a knee jerk reaction to someone who opposes the gay agenda. We need more men like Swaggart, to let the world know that sexual perversion is not commonplace and is amoral behavior.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Sep 29, 2004, 10:32 AM

Originally posted by dcolton:
I watched the video...it is quite obvious he was joking. You guys are just having a knee jerk reaction to someone who opposes the gay agenda. We need more men like Swaggart, to let the world know that sexual perversion is not commonplace and is amoral behavior.
You do realize he was involved in some amoral behavior himself, right?

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 10:37 AM

Originally posted by Dakar:
You do realize he was involved in some amoral behavior himself, right?
and he admitted it and moved on...no? Why would you hold him to a different standard than everyone elses actions you justify or dismiss as a mistake? He is human afterall, no?
AND, how is his mistake relevant?

PS I forgot about his little scandal. Thanks for reminding me.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Sep 29, 2004, 10:52 AM

and he admitted it and moved on...no? Why would you hold him to a different standard than everyone elses actions you justify or dismiss as a mistake? He is human afterall, no?
AND, how is his mistake relevant?
Wow, four questions. I must have scored on that one.

Would I hold him to a different standard than some? I admit it, yes. He's a righteous public religious figure. Turns out he was a hypoctrite. I'm a sucker for that everytime.

As for the people who's actions I justify or dismiss... do tell. I won't deny there isn't hypocracy on both sides regarding certain figures... and I find your defence of Jimmy Swaggart... interesting.

And his mistake is relevant because I find a morality leasson from mister immorality hypocritical, obviously.

PS I forgot about his little scandal. Thanks for reminding me.
I alluded to it in my first post wihtin the thread.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 10:58 AM

Would I hold him to a different standard than some? I admit it, yes. He's a righteous public religious figure. Turns out he was a hypoctrite. I'm a sucker for that everytime.

As for the people who's actions I justify or dismiss... do tell. I won't deny there isn't hypocracy on both sides regarding certain figures... and I find your defence of Jimmy Swaggart... interesting.

And his mistake is relevant because I find a morality leasson from mister immorality hypocritical, obviously.

I alluded to it in my first post wihtin the thread.
did you watch the video?

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:05 AM

Nah, you are just afforded respect from me

Would I hold him to a different standard than some? I admit it, yes. He's a righteous public religious figure. Turns out he was a hypoctrite.
he is a man and is allowed to make mistakes. The difference is that he admitted his sins...in front of the world and accepted the consequences.

I'm a sucker....
it shows

More of a defense of Christianity

so what perfect person do you accept morality lessons from...or do you more readily accept amorality and immorlity?

I alluded to it in my first post wihtin the thread. [/B]
i noticed that

Dakar
Professional Poster
Sep 29, 2004, 11:16 AM

More of a defense of Christianity
I find the defence questionable. I don't go around defending Jesse Jackson's actions just because he is black, because I know he misrepresents the black community.

Do you think Swaggart is a good representative if Christian community?

so what perfect person do you accept morality lessons from...or do you more readily accept amorality and immorlity?
That's an excellent question. I'll have to ponder that before I have an answer.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:31 AM

I find the defence questionable. I don't go around defending Jesse Jackson's actions just because he is black, because I know he misrepresents the black community.

Under your same theory, a family who disagrees with a gay son's or daughter's sexuality should disown their spawn because they 'misrepresent' the family. Or if a father drinks while telling his underage son not to drink...the son should ignore his father because the dad is a hippocrate.

Besides, this is MacNN. The thread isn't an attack on Swaggart, as his statement was obviously a joke...it is an attack on Christianity and morality. It is a push of the gay agenda to demonize god fearing men and women while espousing their brand of normalce and moral behavior.

Do you think Swaggart is a good representative if Christian community?
I think Swaggart has dedicated his life to saving souls...and I respect that.

That's an excellent question. I'll have to ponder that before I have an answer. [/B]
Should be interesting

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 11:36 AM

Sure, joking. Ha ha. He's still an absolute moron. A funny one, too.

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:39 AM

Originally posted by chris v:
Sure, joking. Ha ha. He's stil an absolute moron. A funny one, too.
i chuckled.

Damn...I forgot. Christians aren't allowed to have a sense of humor

sambeau
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 11:42 AM

the gay agenda
What is that? Like some pink, flowery calendar.

"Tuesday: badminton, wednesday: flower-arranging, thursday: unprotected sex.."

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 11:45 AM

i chuckled.

Damn...I forgot. Christians aren't allowed to have a sense of humor
I don't give a damn what superstition you subscribe to. Have at it. Jimmy Swaggart made an utter ass out of himself there, as far as I'm concerned. His attempt at "humor" just showed what a bigot and homophobe he is. In my opinion, of course, which is of course utterly worthless.

Jeebus Herbert Walker Christ, what am I doing here? I'm banning myself from this sh*thole again. Later.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:47 AM

Originally posted by sambeau:
What is that? Like some pink, flowery calendar.

"Tuesday: badminton, wednesday: flower-arranging, thursday: unprotected sex.."

destroying the institution of marriage, forcing the gay lifestyle on mainstream society, telling children experimenting is okay, gay tv, the list goes on and on

zigzag
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 11:48 AM

We need more men like Swaggart, to let the world know that sexual perversion is not commonplace and is amoral behavior.
We need more men saying things like "And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if he ever looks at me like that I'm going to kill him and tell God he died"? Man, you're even more twisted than I thought.

There's no excuse for saying such a thing to an audience. People do kill others merely for being gay, and Swaggart is reinforcing and validating their hatred. And according to your posts about liberals and Europeans, you're against hatred, right?

As to whether the topic was an implied attack on Christianity, to the extent that Christianity endorses this sort of thinking, it deserves to be attacked.

sambeau
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 11:49 AM

"I've never seen a black woman in my life I wanted to marry."
(shouts, applause)
"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if a black woman ever looks at me like that I'm going to kill her and tell God she fell down the stairs."
(laughter, applause)

Not funny now, is it.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:50 AM

Originally posted by chris v:
I don't give a damn what superstition you subscribe to. Have at it. Jimmy Swaggart made an utter ass out of himself there, as far as I'm concerned. His attempt at "humor" just showed what a bigot and homophobe he is. In my opinion, of course, which is of course utterly worthless.

Jeebus Herbert Walker Christ, what am I doing here? I'm banning myself from this sh*thole again. Later.
Yeah, I know that anyone who disagrees with the gay lifestyle is a bigot. I know that a moral compass that points south is the only morality you know...but perhaps you should listen to Swaggart on any given Sunday...then you might be able to say Jesus Christ without shame.

sambeau
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 11:51 AM

Osama Bin Laden takes the stage:

"I've never seen a white imperialist woman in my life that I wanted to marry."
(shouts, applause)
"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if a white woman ever looks at me like that I'm going to stike her down and Allah in his mercy will forgive me."
(laughter, applause)

What about now?

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:53 AM

"I've never seen a black woman in my life I wanted to marry."
(shouts, applause)
"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if a black woman ever looks at me like that I'm going to kill her and tell God she fell down the stairs."
(laughter, applause)

Not funny now, is it.

Why do you people always want to compare race to sexual preference?

The savage bigotry and hatred you present every time screams of your true dispostition.

sambeau
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 11:56 AM

the gay lifestyle
Is that something I can learn? Where? When? I'll stick it on my gay agenda. I'm not doing anything Mondays it seems.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 11:57 AM

Osama Bin Laden takes the stage:

"I've never seen a white imperialist woman in my life that I wanted to marry."
(shouts, applause)
"And I'm gonna be blunt and plain, if a white woman ever looks at me like that I'm going to stike her down and Allah in his mercy will forgive me."
(laughter, applause)

What about now?

What is it with your obsession with fiction? But let's talk about your dreamworld for a moment. You are confusing a choice with consequences to race, which according to you has consequences (which, once again shows your absolute hate). In both of your flawed examples, yes the person was bigot because they are attacking someone because of the color of their skin. Swaggart did no such thing...he was commenting on choice.

sambeau
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 12:07 PM

What is it with your obsession with fiction? But let's talk about your dreamworld for a moment. You are confusing a choice with consequences to race, which according to you has consequences (which, once again shows your absolute hate). In both of your flawed examples, yes the person was bigot because they are attacking someone because of the color of their skin. Swaggart did no such thing...he was commenting on choice.
Time to pluck your "Moral Compass" outa your ass and get with the real world. Homosexuality has been proven to be genetic and common in all higher animals it has been searched for in from birds to apes. This has been the case for a number of years.

Never seen two male dogs at it? In texan sheep it's been found to be rampant. Swans do it, goats do it..

But, that's a lifestyle choice for them. Obviously. Like they read "Gay Times" or something.

Fact or fiction? God did not create the world 4000 years ago in just a few days, Dinosaurs did exist, Jesus was just an Arab with attitude and your lot would probably have him shot as a terrorist he he poked his head out of Palestine today.

Time to grow up and stop blindly beleiving in fairy-tales.

Sock Puppet Theater
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 29, 2004, 12:08 PM

Besides, this is MacNN. The thread isn't an attack on Swaggart, as his statement was obviously a joke...it is an attack on Christianity and morality. It is a push of the gay agenda to demonize god fearing men and women while espousing their brand of normalce and moral behavior.
I didn't see any such commentary by the guy who started this topic. I think you're just looking for a fight. Or a persecution complex. I'm pretty sure there are many Christians (who aren't you) that would agree that Swaggart's comment is a bit out there. One day you'll realize that not all Christians are like you, believing that gays are incapable of love and that homosexuality is a choice.

But this thread isn't about you, it's about Swaggart making an offhand statement he could make without a blink among his friends, but was a completely idiotic thing to say on television while you're trying to represent your god.
Where have my hands been?

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 12:12 PM

He's a sick, hypocritical f*ck, but somehow I'm not surprised he has apologists on this board. People who stick up for hatred like that, or justify it by calling it a joke, don't know anymore than a stray dog would about what Christianity is supposed to mean. To compare behavior like that with the teachings of Jesus would be laughable, if only it weren't such a profound example of how stupid people are. That, and the fact that I'm stuck on the same planet with them.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 12:13 PM

Time to pluck your "Moral Compass" outa your ass and get with the real world. Homosexuality has been proven to be genetic and common in all higher animals it has been searched for in from birds to apes. This has been the case for a number of years.

Never seen two male dogs at it? In texan sheep it's been found to be rampant. Swans do it, goats do it..

But, that's a lifestyle choice for them. Obviously. Like they read "Gay Times" or something.

Fact or fiction? God did not create the world 4000 years ago in just a few days, Dinosaurs did exist, Jesus was just an Arab with attitude and your lot would probably have him shot as a terrorist he he poked his head out of Palestine today.

Post of the Day

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Dakar
Professional Poster
Sep 29, 2004, 12:30 PM

Under your same theory, a family who disagrees with a gay son's or daughter's sexuality should disown their spawn because they 'misrepresent' the family. Or if a father drinks while telling his underage son not to drink...the son should ignore his father because the dad is a hippocrate.
This clearly illustrates the root of my problem with you, dcolton. You're far too extreme. It's disown or embrace. You need to be a little more moderate.

First example: I can't answer this one objectively, because I have no problem with the situation, and am hard pressed (at the moment) to think of a situation with which I could identify with the family's feelings. In my opinion, it basically boils donw to how hard-line the family is when it comes to religion/sexuality. Personally, I think disowning is a strong action, but I'm sure some people out there would think themselves justified.

As for the father/ son example, I'm lacking information to make a clear-cut decision. If the father is an alcoholic, I certainly would sympathize with the son taking his fathers words with a grain of salt. If his father is merely a average person who consumes then the example breaks down, because the son is just ignoring the law, let alone his father.

Besides, this is MacNN. The thread isn't an attack on Swaggart, as his statement was obviously a joke...it is an attack on Christianity and morality.
I'll have to reserve judgement on his humor until I'm not a work and can view the video freely. As for the attack on Christianity and normalcy... always the extremes with you. Just because people stand up for what they believe is a tolerable behavior doesn't mean they are against Christianity and morality. The two can be mutually exclusive, thought I guess that depends how devout one is.

It is a push of the gay agenda to demonize god fearing men and women while espousing their brand of normalce and moral behavior.
Spare me your rhetoric, you know I don't buy into it.

I think Swaggart has dedicated his life to saving souls...and I respect that.
But do you respect him? The two CAN be mutually exclusive, in my opinion. I've met people who are excellent in their perspective fields, and completely worthless in the rest of life.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 12:44 PM

welcome to the gay agenda...spreading myths.

So a dog humping a leg is a genetic disposition, or is it just a horny dog ready to jump anything to get his rocks off. Nice comparison....seems to be more of a lifestyle and the inability to resist certain urges.

Yes, time for you to grow up and quite believeing fairy tales

deedar
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 01:25 PM

We need more men like Swaggart...
Really, now. The world is already full of judgemental bigots, why do you think that we need more?

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 01:28 PM

Originally posted by Logic:
Post of the Day

This from a guy whose religion is responsible for something like 16 out of the 23 active conflicts in the world.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 01:39 PM

This clearly illustrates the root of my problem with you, dcolton. You're far too extreme. It's disown or embrace. You need to be a little more moderate.
What are the grey lines? To just call your gay son on holidays? Even if a father hates his son's sexual preference, he can still love him...no? Even though that father may think his son is doomed to hell, he can love him...no?

There is nothing extreme about my statement. It is simple. By your previous example, you illustrated the extremes...not me!

First example: I can't answer this one objectively, because I have no problem with the situation, and am hard pressed (at the moment) to think of a situation with which I could identify with the family's feelings. In my opinion, it basically boils donw to how hard-line the family is when it comes to religion/sexuality. Personally, I think disowning is a strong action, but I'm sure some people out there would think themselves justified.
Your first error...assuming that I believe that disowning a son or daughter is acceptable. You guys try to pin that attitude on me and have no clue how I would react in a similar situation or if I approve or dissaprove of such actions. Remember...love the sinner, hate the sin.

As for the father/ son example, I'm lacking information to make a clear-cut decision. If the father is an alcoholic, I certainly would sympathize with the son taking his fathers words with a grain of salt. If his father is merely a average person who consumes then the example breaks down, because the son is just ignoring the law, let alone his father.
interesting. Once again, I ask you...where do you find your morals.

I'll have to reserve judgement on his humor until I'm not a work and can view the video freely. As for the attack on Christianity and normalcy... always the extremes with you. Just because people stand up for what they believe is a tolerable behavior doesn't mean they are against Christianity and morality. The two can be mutually exclusive, thought I guess that depends how devout one is.
Have you been paying attention to this board? People look for any excuse to demonize christianity. Hell, some members will go all the way back to the crusades so they can attack a christian.

Spare me your rhetoric, you know I don't buy into it.
it only requires 2 cents and the ability to think for yourself.

But do you respect him? The two CAN be mutually exclusive, in my opinion. I've met people who are excellent in their perspective fields, and completely worthless in the rest of life. [/B]

forkies  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 02:06 PM

well, it seems that my attack on Christianity and morality has gone smoothly. carry on, carry on

(o m f g J/K!)

Mystical, magical, amazing! | Part 2 | The spread of Christianity is our goal. -Railroader

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 02:09 PM

well, it seems that my attack on Christianity and morality has gone smoothly. carry on, carry on
actually, your attempt to mislead everone about swaggart's comments has been debunked.

forkies  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 02:10 PM

in all seriousness, i'm dumbfounded someone is actually sticking up for this asshole. and, even if we accept both 1) that his statement was just a joke and 2) that janet's costume really did malfunction, wtf jokes about killing people?? sick ****!

forkies  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 02:14 PM

actually, your attempt to mislead everone about swaggart's comments has been debunked.
holy **** dude, what is your deal? i said absolutely nothing in my post. i simply provided footage of his...sermon?...a transcript, and some links. the title of the thread is named after one of the links, so i didn't even make that.

why are you bringing me, personally, into this and saying i am intending to attack someone/something?

issues, man, you've got issues....

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 02:14 PM

in all seriousness, i'm dumbfounded someone is actually sticking up for this asshole. and, even if we accept both 1) that his statement was just a joke and 2) that janet's costume really did malfunction, wtf jokes about killing people?? sick ****!
go look at Swaggart like you want to screw him...I bet he wouldn't do anything. He might try to introduce you to Christianity and Jesus, but he isn't gonna hurt you...and you know it.

good try though

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 02:16 PM

holy **** dude, what is your deal? i said absolutely nothing in my post. i simply provided footage of his...sermon?...a transcript, and some links. the title of the thread is named after one of the links, so i didn't even make that.

why are you bringing me, personally, into this and saying i am intending to attack someone/something?

issues, man, you've got issues....
read your titl3. Swaggart didn't threaten to kill gays. YOu make it sound as if he is advocating genocide or something...and that is not the case. Your title could have been much better.

good try though.

forkies  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 02:29 PM

****!1 the xian won, peace out guys, you better be ready next time colton!!!!!!

(i.e. wow, i can't believe this guy is so dense so **** it)

MindFad
Posting Junkie
Sep 29, 2004, 02:31 PM

Originally posted by xi_hyperon:
He's a sick, hypocritical f*ck, but somehow I'm not surprised he has apologists on this board. People who stick up for hatred like that, or justify it by calling it a joke, don't know anymore than a stray dog would about what Christianity is supposed to mean. To compare behavior like that with the teachings of Jesus would be laughable, if only it weren't such a profound example of how stupid people are. That, and the fact that I'm stuck on the same planet with them.
Booya.

The most vile of human beings.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 02:32 PM

****!1 the xian won, peace out guys, you better be ready next time colton!!!!!!

(i.e. wow, i can't believe this guy is so dense so **** it)
Unfortunately, there's no law against stupidity.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 29, 2004, 02:38 PM

Originally posted by xi_hyperon:
Unfortunately, there's no law against stupidity.
I love it...I disagree with a gay lifestyle and support Christianity...therefore I am stupid! I don't accept junk science that presents theories as truth, so I am stupid.

I will tell you what is stupid. Risking one's health by having high risk sex with another man. Not to mention the heightened chance to catch a STD, but the other health issues of inserting something that is supposed to be exit only. Stupid is introducing our children to the aforementioned stupidity. Stupid is trying to manipulate the public into believing such acts are natural and accepted by the majority of the world. Stupid is continually posting pro-gay threads, knowing someone is going to disagree, then getting mad when someone does...

Who, I ask is stupid?

MindFad
Posting Junkie
Sep 29, 2004, 02:52 PM

^ Case in point.

zigzag
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 02:56 PM

I love it...I disagree with a gay lifestyle and support Christianity...therefore I am stupid! I don't accept junk science that presents theories as truth, so I am stupid.

. . . . .

Who, I ask is stupid?
Naw - stupid is defending and excusing someone who espouses hate and violence in the name of Christianity, or calling an atheist "America's worst form of terrorist." I could go on but that's probably all anyone needs to know to form a judgment.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 29, 2004, 02:57 PM

I love it...I disagree with a gay lifestyle and support Christianity...
Stop right there, because that is where you are being stupid. Apologizing for a hate-filled hypocrite who got caught with his pants around his ankles, white-washing his jokes (as if that makes it ok?), and then claiming to support Christianity - that is stupid. Tell me Mr. Christian, would the Jesus in your head ever crack such a hateful, tasteless remark? Go ahead and tell us he would, and try not to look stupid in doing so. Good luck.

Disagree with the gay lifestyle? Heh.

You seem to be bleeding fascinated with it.

zachs
Mac Elite
Sep 29, 2004, 02:57 PM

Let me try to put into words how I feel about all this moron and all of the other hypocritical, blind sheep who follow this moron. You can go ahead and take whatever this guy says as God's own truth. But you sure as hell can't turn around and call yourself Christian. You sure as hell can't turn around and call yourself a follower of Jesus.

Because Jesus' message was one of love and acceptance for all. It wasn't about murdering people. Do you think he would have murdering someone was a good thing? NO.

And Swaggart is a real man of God. Yeah, so much so that he would not only kill someone, he'd deceive God about it.

You know, that reminds of of something. What is it now?
Oh, yeah: Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel, and when God asked him about it, Cain told him he had no idea.

So all you so-called "Christians" who listen to this half-brained ignorant f*ck, go ahead and think about whether you actually agree with him when he says he would murder someone. Although, if you agreed with him the first time you heard it, chances are your mind won't be changed.

Forum Links
Forum Rules