Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 1GB Ram DDR 3200 – $50

FS: 1GB Ram DDR 3200 – $50
tricha6
May 18, 2006, 11:22 AM

I've never used this RAM chip. It was the wrong one, and the company didn't take it back. Usually costs $90 - I'm selling for $50.

Thanks.

techster82
May 18, 2006, 04:26 PM

If this is a 1GB Sodimm stick for laptops then consider it sold. I sent you a PM so let me know.

tricha6  (op)
May 18, 2006, 04:40 PM

Sorry, I wasn't clear about that - No, this is a full-size stick. It works in all G5 iMacs EXCEPT for the one with the built-in iSight. I don't know about Powermacs, though I imagine some earlier models also except DDR 3200 RAM.

So, I guess this is still for sale.

sledsbehave
Senior User
May 18, 2006, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by tricha6
I've never used this RAM chip. It was the wrong one, and the company didn't take it back. Usually costs $90 - I'm selling for $50.

Thanks.
what brand of RAM is this? have you ever tried it in any computer to see if it's good RAM?

which computer were you buying it for, since it was the wrong one?

as ever,
sonny

tricha6  (op)
May 18, 2006, 05:47 PM

It comes from Transintl. I popped the RAM into my friend's iMac to mac sure it worked. I've purchased from transintl.com many times, and have always gotten quality RAM. (my only complaint about transintl is that they sometimes send you the wrong ram - has happened to me twice, but they always correct their mistake).

I was buying RAM for my G5 iMac with iSight, but they sent me the wrong chip. I got wrapped up in work and forgot to return it.

(sidenote: G5 iMac for sale on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8812318861).

People have asked for feedback ratings. I am on eBay as bellesl. 100% positive feedback.

sledsbehave
Senior User
May 19, 2006, 03:08 PM

i sent you a PM
as ever,
sonny

Forum Links
Forum Rules