Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Sony DSC-T1 Cyber Shot

FS: Sony DSC-T1 Cyber Shot
sdilley14
Mac Elite
Nov 13, 2007, 12:18 AM

I'm looking to sell my Sony DSC-T1 CyberShot digital camera. It's in great condition, 9.5/10. It's an excellent camera, I'm just looking to get a little more serious with photography and want to get something a bit bigger. This CyberShot comes with the original box, manual, charger, and upgraded 1GB memory card. Also the battery still holds a solid charge. If you've dealt with any CyberShot cameras you already know the form factor is great allowing for smooth portability and it's a nice little attention getter (I've gotten a handful of compliments on it at parties, etc.)

Anyways, for a full description check out this link . . .

Sony DSC-T1 review

Looking to get $150 shipped for it. I can ship either USPS or UPS with tracking info provided (buyers choice). I accept verified PayPal but USPS Money Order is preferred. Will ship immediately upon receiving payment.

Heatware is under sdilley14

Any other questions or request for additional feedback on transactions I've taken part of, please PM me.

Thanks!
-Shane D.
[email protected]
[email protected]
2.3 GHz Intel i5 MacBook Pro
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

mulletman13
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 13, 2007, 05:53 AM

I'm very interested in the camera, but I don't quite have the money right now in my PayPal account. Are you interested in any trades? I have a ton of Mac things around here, as well as Xbox 360 games, Wii games, and various other things. Otherwise we'll see how my ebay auctions go. I love this camera and have been looking to get one like this for quite a while!

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 13, 2007, 06:08 PM

It's definately a nice camera. I've taken great care of it too. It's very clean and operates perfectly.

What sort of Mac things do you have?
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

mulletman13
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 13, 2007, 07:02 PM

Hey there,

I have a Leopard install I'd be willing to part with, as well as iWork '08, and iLife '08. I also have a Wacom Bamboo tablet, a 160gb SATA HDD, a 250gb MyBook external Drive, and some RAM for newer computers as well.

I'd be willing work with any of the aforementioned things, or add some cash or whatnot as well.

Thanks!

sdilley14  (op)
Mac Elite
Nov 19, 2007, 08:24 PM

Still looking to sell this . . .
iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black
8gb iPod Nano

Forum Links
Forum Rules