Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Powerbook G4 Ti

Powerbook G4 Ti
ddiokno
Mac Elite
Feb 8, 2001, 05:56 AM

I have to say... It's beautiful!!! I lucked out and got one of the few TiG4 500's from CompUSA yesterday! I guess I'll be cancelling my MacZone order....
The first thing my wife said was, "WOW"... she was talking to one of her friends on the phone and she started describing it... "It's thinner then my planning book (she's a teacher), the screen is thinner than a piece of paper (a little exaggeration, but not by much)..."
I have moved over all of my stuff... I do have to say that because of the size constraints, it is a little bit harder to add a hard drive and airport card, but well worth the effort!
dave

marc
Forum Regular
Feb 8, 2001, 09:15 AM

As someone said about the Cube: One of Apple's greatest achievements is making computers that wives want you to buy. Enjoy.

ddiokno  (op)
Mac Elite
Feb 8, 2001, 09:20 AM

How true! She is already looking forward to the next revision... so she can have this one... she just became the proud mother of my orphaned 500Mhz Pismo, but already she wants the Titanium... As she was talking to her friend (who recently bought a Pismo), I could over hear the excitement on the other end as her friend talked about upgrading (already!)... it is a mighty fine machine... already configured with all of my software and moving along... I can't believe how much quicker it feels....

qnc
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 8, 2001, 10:14 AM

wives mothers dad children all who see one want one I've got a pismo and have to wait but man its so cool any complaints about it

not expecting many, but just to be realistic

qnctv.com
Take a look...

Forum Links
Forum Rules