Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Macbook 13: Bags!

Macbook 13: Bags! (Page 10)
DavidC
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 11, 2006, 09:42 PM

tom bihn vs stm glove, which one would you guys get?

also does anyone know if STM has revised the rebound? thanks.
( Last edited by DavidC; Sep 11, 2006 at 11:15 PM. )

aliceblue
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 13, 2006, 07:10 PM

Just ordered one of these from a seller in the UK (they don't sell in the US yet). They just released the color version for the 13" macbooks I'm excited! I'll post a review & pics when it gets here.

natalia4
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 16, 2006, 10:02 PM

The Minimalist by Zegari is just the right size:

xmarvinx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 26, 2006, 12:33 AM

FINALLY A REAL SKINS!!!!

any idea when this will be coming out????

Originally Posted by jaydon34
Now this is nice. I'd forget about a bag or a sleeve with this baby.

Case-Mate | Case-ari | Premium Leather Cases

MacinTalk
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 26, 2006, 11:02 PM

FREE shipping on the Vyper XS2 for the 13" MacBook in the US and Canada until September 30th

https://www.readyandsold.com/shoppin...cat=250&page=1

Brien
Professional Poster
Sep 26, 2006, 11:34 PM

Score! That looks tough enough for the wear and tear of school.

Cheers.

HowEver
Sep 27, 2006, 09:46 AM

That's beautiful.

I wish it wasn't leather, but c'est la mort.

But what about overheating? Although it's short back 'n' sides as you can probably take the top down, I'd be worried about the bottom cooking. Then again, it's one more layer between cooking MacBook and searing flesh...

Does anyone have something similar, and can comment from experience?

Now this is nice. I'd forget about a bag or a sleeve with this baby.

Case-Mate | Case-ari | Premium Leather Cases

jaydon34
Senior User
Sep 27, 2006, 12:24 PM

I just wish they made it available. They I could just throw my laptop in with my books and not have to worry about it getting scratches or fooling with a sleeve.

Vaja makes a sleeve like this for Sony. So I just contacted them about make one for a macbook/pro
To bad these things start at $350 thats a little steep.

myflickr : mytwitter : twentyonethirty
17" Macbook Pro 2.6Ghz 4gb 200GB HD: 8gb Iphone 3g: Hp Mini 1000 Netbook

uicandrew
Senior User
Sep 27, 2006, 12:29 PM

I just wish they made it available. They I could just throw my laptop in with my books and not have to worry about it getting scratches or fooling with a sleeve.
in that case, i would suggest looking at films/shields. they are minimalist, and they protect against scratches (although, nothing else, but scratches).

the original ones are from shieldzone.com ($50) very expensive but with "lifetime replacement"
the "generic" versions are from bestskinsever.com ($25) much more palatable cost, but without the lifetime replacement. just as good, but half the calories, i mean cost ;-)

i personally have the bestskinsever ipod shield and it is the best accessory for the ipod ever. i can toss it in my backpack without worrying about scratches, EVER.
Mac User since Summer 2005 (started with G4 mini bought from macnn forums!)

travelosophy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 28, 2006, 04:16 AM

Wow, tons of info...finally got through it all.
Was very close to ordering an incase...but after reading quite a few reviews that its not very snugg I went with the STM Glove.
Really excited and can't wait for it to get here.

The waterfield really intrigued me as well...but b/c i switch back and forth with my messenger bags and backpacks...couldn't decide whether the horizontal or vertical option was best.

HowEver
Sep 28, 2006, 02:12 PM

So the manufacturer says this will be out in a few weeks.

Now the question is: what goes best with the BlackBook??

Here are the choices:

Signature Suits

- Capri Green
- Baha Orange with a Blue Stripe
- Sienna Red
- Alpine White
- Pink Peony
- Mocha Brown
- Phantom Black with Red Stripe

Originally Posted by HowEver
That's beautiful.

I wish it wasn't leather, but c'est la mort.

But what about overheating? Although it's short back 'n' sides as you can probably take the top down, I'd be worried about the bottom cooking. Then again, it's one more layer between cooking MacBook and searing flesh...

Does anyone have something similar, and can comment from experience?

boomerdang
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 28, 2006, 04:33 PM

My Booq XS2 for the Macbook just got in and I'm pretty dissapointed. It's not as rugged as I thought and has no (or very little) shock absorption. The felt material on the inside is also coming off on the edges where the seams connect it to the zipper. The felt also leaves itty bitty pieces of itself all over the MB, and since I have a white MB it's pretty apparent.
It just doesn't seem that well put together and definitely not worth the 60 bucks I shelled out for it.

If anyone has any suggestions for a sleeve that has shock protection AND scratch protection I'd appreciate it. I'm gonna check out Booq's return policy right now.
billy

MacinTalk
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 28, 2006, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by boomerdang
My Booq XS2 for the Macbook just got in and I'm pretty dissapointed. It's not as rugged as I thought and has no (or very little) shock absorption. The felt material on the inside is also coming off on the edges where the seams connect it to the zipper. The felt also leaves itty bitty pieces of itself all over the MB, and since I have a white MB it's pretty apparent.
It just doesn't seem that well put together and definitely not worth the 60 bucks I shelled out for it.

If anyone has any suggestions for a sleeve that has shock protection AND scratch protection I'd appreciate it. I'm gonna check out Booq's return policy right now.
billy
It's going to pretty hard to find something that is a sleeve that provides shock protection. The whole concept of a sleeve is to be as thin as possible and to be stream-lined to the laptop. Unless there is more material or the sleeve is bulkier, it can not provide real shock protection.

The Vyper is a semi-rigid case and is best used with another case, such as a backpack.

Definitely give Booq a call, they will replace that for you. Their guarantee is fantastic.
Your Vyper should not be coming apart at the seams (as it were). The felt should not be coming off either.

In my experience Booq products are extremely well made and work and fit perfectly.

Give them a call.

neverskatewsandles
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 1, 2006, 11:47 AM

im the 95000 person to look at this thread
2ghz macbook /120gb hd ,1gb ram, superdrive/iwork

pbollin
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 3, 2006, 04:30 PM

I have been reading alot of user reviews lately in order to get some information regarding the best sleeve. I narrowed by chocies down the the Waterfield, Tom Bihn Brain, Tucano second skin , Brenthaven, and Be-Ez. I wanted something that was thin but provided protection in my backpack, which is always filled with heavy books. I finally went with the Brenthaven Edge 1 because it offered great protection in a rather slim design. I didnt get the Tom Bihn Brain because I didnt like the velcro closure, this was also the reason I didnt get the Waterfield. In addition, my sister bought the Be-Ez over the Tucano because from what she could tell online, it offered better protection, looked better, and didn't label the sleeve with the contents of the sleeve (Why did Tucano put that on there? So thieves know exactly what they are stealing?) She had a Bitolithic which she lost (how did that happen) but couldn't oder one because they are out of stock. It's a good thing, becuase she says that the Be-Ez is superior.

Thats just my two cents on the whole debate. BTW, is it true that the Incase fabric has stained white macbooks green and orange from the soft fur that lines the sleeves and cases?
( Last edited by pbollin; Oct 3, 2006 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Accidently pushed enter)

sdedalus
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 10, 2006, 01:11 AM

I just got the new Zeroshock sleeve for my Macbook, and since Shinza.com doesn't have a pic up yet, I thought I'm post some here, as well as my first impressions. Including CA sales tax and shipping, it came to about $39.50. The Shinza product page is http://shinza.com/product_info.php?c...products_id=75.

First of all, I had an older Zeroshock sleeve for my iBook, which I liked a lot, but they've redesigned it since then. The outer case is now covered with soft plastic-y material (vinyl??), not cloth. It's not so much to my taste: it's pretty glossy, looks a bit too slick or 'techie' and feels a bit cheap to me, but I imagine it will repel dirt and especially liquids better than the old version.

The foam seems different too: it doesn't feel quite as thick as the old version and seems a bit stiffer overall (this also may be due to the plastic covering), but adds an 'eggcrate' waffle pattern to the inside. I'm a little worried this reduces its ability to absorb impacts, but it's not a major concern since I imagine the Macbook is pretty sturdy to begin with.

They've also added a zip pocket down the middle of the case, which is very shallow--you could fit some papers, memory cards, or a usb cable or two, but it's definitely too small to hold the Apple power brick. Since this sleeve is meant to be carried around in a bigger bag anyway, the pocket is redundant and pretty worthless to me--I wish they'd just leave it off since it breaks up the otherwise simple, clean lines of the case. This is just an aesthetic/style quibble though.

The fit along the sides and top/bottom is snug, something I had expected based on my iBook sleeve, but there's about an inch of room at the front when you slide the Macbook all the way to the back. It's not enough to allow the computer to slide around, so no big deal, but just a slight step down from the old case that fit the iBook perfectly with no extra room.

I would have been happy with a repeat of the old case, and I have mixed feelings about the design changes and lack of perfect fit in the new one, so I'd give this a 4 out of 5 instead of the perfect score I was expecting. I'd still pick it over everything else I've seen out there.

jaydon34
Senior User
Oct 13, 2006, 05:31 PM

Now this is nice. available for the Macbook Pro but the macbook case will be coming in november.
Click Here

MacDuff
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 13, 2006, 07:31 PM

I see Jaydon beat me to posting about the Speck Macbook Pro case. I read about the Speck Macbook case coming in November and I'm definitely ordering one. That is one nice-looking case and should look great on a Macbook!

joebells
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 13, 2006, 09:00 PM

That speck case looks fairly nice but I wonder about the attaching mechanism, they say that it snaps into place with little "hooks". I picture that scratching the macbooks very easily. The canvas sport looks, from the small picture, to be interesting.

xmarvinx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 16, 2006, 03:04 PM

damn another good sleeve.. wish they can make one for macbook

Now this is nice. available for the Macbook Pro but the macbook case will be coming in november.
Click Here

jaydon34
Senior User
Oct 16, 2006, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by xmarvinx
damn another good sleeve.. wish they can make one for macbook

Coming soon man hopefully by Nov as stated by their website.

xmarvinx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 16, 2006, 03:11 PM

cant wait for this.. much better for the budget.. dont know about case-mate if they r coming out or not.. but if this comes out earlier than case-mate then i am sold w this one.

HowEver
Oct 20, 2006, 09:49 AM

Has anyone used or know of anyone using the MacBook Pro version?

I'm curious to know if the hooks were an issue, and scratched as noted here, or if it's a non-issue. I can't imagine Speck would release a product that scratches MacBook/Pros, but what the hell do I know?

Originally Posted by joebells View Post
That speck case looks fairly nice but I wonder about the attaching mechanism, they say that it snaps into place with little "hooks". I picture that scratching the macbooks very easily. The canvas sport looks, from the small picture, to be interesting.

gregfripp
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 24, 2006, 07:16 AM

Anyone bought an STM medium loft bag yet?

theokandroid
Forum Regular
Oct 24, 2006, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by gregfripp View Post
Anyone bought an STM medium loft bag yet?
i actually had one from when I had a PB 15". I recently purchasesd a macbook and an incase sleeve and it works out great.

Dark Helmet
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 26, 2006, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by jaydon34 View Post
Click Here
I dunno, to me that puts you on the same level as the people who cover their couches in plastic.

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

JaNeDoe
Forum Regular
Oct 26, 2006, 04:34 PM

Here are two shots of my "Monster Sleeve" for my BlackBook (this is by far the coolest freakin' sleeve ever made!):

13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

ilovemymac
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 27, 2006, 11:42 AM

Just got myself a Black Angus Fabrix case for my Macbook, Fits really well and does bulk up the laptop too much. Now I can dump my macbook into any backpack and not be worried about it being scratched inside !

Will upload some pics later when i have the time but it looks something like this.

Got the pic from their site at FABRIX™ CASES - Premium Handmade Products for iPods, MacBooks, iBooks, Powerbooks and more.

rainydays
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 28, 2006, 01:15 PM

Hi People!

Found this thread while searching for a macbook bag. Lots of useful information!

I was pretty set on getting the STM Loft Bag until i found the Dicota Pep.Up. Now I can't really decide which one to get.

I think both look pretty stylish, but the Pep.Up seems one step better looking. The Loft has the advantage of perfectly fitting the MacBook, and it's also small, seems to be a comfortable size to wear. The bad part is that it doesn't have that much room for extra stuff. The Pep.Up on the other hand has a lot of practical storage pockets and seems to be quite roomy. I'm just afraid that it might be too large to carry around all day. Also, I'm not sure if there's anough padding in the floor of the bag.

Does anyone have any experience with the Pep.Up? If not, I guess I'll have to order both to see which one to keep. Problem is I'd probably want to keep both

DICOTA - Pep.Up

rainydays
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 28, 2006, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by JaNeDoe View Post
Here are two shots of my "Monster Sleeve" for my BlackBook (this is by far the coolest freakin' sleeve ever made!):
That's awesome Really cute and creative. I'd want one in cookie monster blue

charlespsu
Oct 28, 2006, 05:21 PM

I want a case I can literally drop from my shoulder by mistake, and know my macbook will be ok. Reccomendations please?

jesrae
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 29, 2006, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by charlespsu View Post
I want a case I can literally drop from my shoulder by mistake, and know my macbook will be ok. Reccomendations please?
My AcmeMade sleeve (the slim one) can take a lot of abuse since it has hard sides, even though it's not bulky. That's part of why I love it, since I'm not the most careful person in the world by nature. Tom Bihn makes a hard sided sleeve too I think that's a bit cheaper and less stylized.

blackberried
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 30, 2006, 05:51 AM

I recently saw a snake skin sleeve but forgot the brand. That was nice along with the ostrich leather from Australia.
BlackberryFreeware.com - Free Blackberry Software.

hbueain
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 5, 2006, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Eug Wanker View Post
Found this on eBhey:

Bitolithic

so much cover.. is gonna overheat

Daragon
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 10, 2006, 12:04 PM

Hey, I'll probably be buying the "Brenthaven Pro 12/15" for my soon to arrive C2D MB.
My question, has anyone experience with these bags? Will it be good for the MB, or will it fit too loosely?

The Brenthaven site mentiones the MB at the "Pro 12/15" page, but the Apple site still mentiones the Powerbook and iBooks at the "Pro 12/15" page, no sign of the MB…

laperaje
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 12, 2006, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by oiosnap View Post
I was in China a couple weeks ago and purchased a Crown Messenger Bag. It's got three main compartments, one for a laptop. It fits the macbook perfectly with or without a foofbag. It's able to hold a lot of stuff. I used it in China to hold magazines, dvds, two novels, a macbook, a digital camera, a cell phone, a nintendo DS, and all their respective chargers.

I can't seem to find any website selling this Crown Messenger Bag. Does anybody know where I can order one to be delivered to US?

HowEver
Nov 12, 2006, 11:28 PM

I'm guessing "Crown" didn't make the bag.

Edit: to be clear, many items are produced in Asia independent of licensing or company administration, not to put too fine an point on it.

Originally Posted by laperaje View Post
I can't seem to find any website selling this Crown Messenger Bag. Does anybody know where I can order one to be delivered to US?
( Last edited by HowEver; Nov 13, 2006 at 11:28 AM. )

redhotchilibanana
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 14, 2006, 03:11 PM

wondering Pep.Up is available in Toronto... anyone knows?

Originally Posted by rainydays View Post
Hi People!

Found this thread while searching for a macbook bag. Lots of useful information!

I was pretty set on getting the STM Loft Bag until i found the Dicota Pep.Up. Now I can't really decide which one to get.

I think both look pretty stylish, but the Pep.Up seems one step better looking. The Loft has the advantage of perfectly fitting the MacBook, and it's also small, seems to be a comfortable size to wear. The bad part is that it doesn't have that much room for extra stuff. The Pep.Up on the other hand has a lot of practical storage pockets and seems to be quite roomy. I'm just afraid that it might be too large to carry around all day. Also, I'm not sure if there's anough padding in the floor of the bag.

Does anyone have any experience with the Pep.Up? If not, I guess I'll have to order both to see which one to keep. Problem is I'd probably want to keep both

DICOTA - Pep.Up

VinhAn05
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 17, 2006, 01:10 AM

I just got a BookCase Pro from Macessity. It is very nice. The memory foam is rigid but compact enough to fit in my leather briefcase. When hold it in your hand with your MacBook, it give you a solid feeling. Highly recommend it for those who want to protect the MacBook in a backpack or briefcase against dents or scratches.
( Last edited by VinhAn05; Nov 17, 2006 at 01:16 AM. )

laperaje
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 17, 2006, 03:55 AM

I've just got the STM Bags Small Alley today. Apparently, the bag is really large enough even to fit my girlfriend's 14" Toshiba Satellite M115-S3094! It's a better fit to the Toshiba's than to my 13.3" Asus Z35f (yes, I do not own a Macbook, but I'm researching through a Mac forum for my Asus because you guys have good resources ).

This bag is nicely made, but it has a flaw that I think critical under snowing or raining condition. As you close the bag, the left and right corners are not covered by the two flaps! Look at the photo below (sorry, it is a bit blurry because it was taken by a webcam )

Other than that, I'd give the bag 10.0/10.0.

Product rating: 9.0/10.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For ladies, you can take a look at Ogio Chassy:
OGIO

Trust me, this Ogio Chassy cannot even fit girlfriend's 14" Toshiba Satellite. Yes, she was devastated to learn the truth The laptop compartment fit my 13.3" Asus. The manufacturer's website claims that the bag should fit most 15" laptops, but it is actually a snug fit for a 13.3". We tried the white one, but it arrived from ebags.com with some black markings that I cannot clean. It is a pretty nice bag, but don't get the white one as it picks up dirt too easily.

Product rating: 8.0/10.0
( Last edited by laperaje; Nov 17, 2006 at 05:48 AM. Reason: typo)

nefertiti
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2006, 02:50 AM

I'm looking at the Acme Made Slim. I'd like a sleeve that has handles and looks good/functions on its own, but I'd also like to be able to throw it in a larger tote bag, and design-wise Acme Made's my favorite. I know the website says it can be used as a bag or a sleeve, but can anyone who actually owns it attest to the fact that it's usable as a sleeve inside another bag? How bulky is it around the MacBook? The handles also seem to stick out a bit, and they're leather so they can't be folded down and out of the way. I'd appreciate any advice!

Edited to add: While searching, I found this Moshi Codex 13 sleeve. It's fitted to the MacBook. I'm not sure how protective it is, but it looks great (more pictures here) and comes with a detachable handle, a little case for the remote, and a keyboard cover. Available in silver and black (although black is sold out right now) for $60. No room for the power cord, though.
( Last edited by nefertiti; Nov 19, 2006 at 07:06 AM. Reason: added information)

cyrana
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2006, 11:24 AM

I ended up getting a RadTech Sleevz. I had been looking at the Acme Made Slim, but it would have stuck out a bit on top in my Coach Tote that I use for work most of the time. (looks nice tho)

jesrae
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 19, 2006, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by nefertiti View Post
I'm looking at the Acme Made Slim. I'd like a sleeve that has handles and looks good/functions on its own, but I'd also like to be able to throw it in a larger tote bag, and design-wise Acme Made's my favorite. I know the website says it can be used as a bag or a sleeve, but can anyone who actually owns it attest to the fact that it's usable as a sleeve inside another bag? How bulky is it around the MacBook? The handles also seem to stick out a bit, and they're leather so they can't be folded down and out of the way. I'd appreciate any advice!
I have an AcmeMade Slim and love it. I usually use it alone, but it could definitely be used inside another bag. It is bulkier than many sleeves because it has hard inserts in the sides and it's not a particularly snug fit to the Macbook. However, because I often do carry it on its own, I prefer having some bulk, since I feel like my MB is actually well protected against bumps and drops, not just scratches. So it would depend on the bag you're planning on putting it in. A tote bag would probably fine or a backpack; a messenger bag might be tougher. Also, the sleeves, where they attach to the bag especially, are reasonably flexible, so they can be sort of pushed over. It's not like they stick rigidly up or anything. If you have other questions, let me know!

nefertiti
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 20, 2006, 07:51 AM

Thanks for the info, jesrae! I've just done a bunch of searching for sleeves for the Macbook, and I thought I would share some of the ones that I think are more female-friendly. Some of these are girlier than others, and I don't necessarily like them all, but I'm including anything I think might interest women more than the usual rugged/masculine-looking sleeves. Many of these are repeats from above, but I thought this might be useful for other women (keep in mind I'm only listing ones I saw that had more specific feminine appeal and leaving out a lot of the other good protective choices listed in this thread like Waterfield or Tom Bihn). Actually, what I'd really like to see is some of these tougher polyurethane or neoprene sleeves being made in more attractive packages. Anyway, all have specific Macbook options unless noted otherwise.

Just sleeves - no handles or straps:
Sleeves with carrying handles but no strap:
  • Flicka: The sleeves mentioned above can be configured to have handles.
  • Moshi Codex: I posted the link above.
  • Avery Designs: There are various handle/strap configurations on the sleeves that can be customized.
  • Uptown Bella Sarah Sleeve: Sarah Sleeve. This doesn't conform to the Macbook-only rule, but it's attractive and seems like the Macbook would fit in it, if not snugly.

Sleeve/Case Hybrids (handles and shoulder strap):
  • Casauri (Casauri :: Shop Products): Nice patterns and colors.
  • AcmeMade (acmemade.com). As mentioned already, these come in great colors and patterns and fabrics.
  • Pinder Slim ([url=http://www.pinderbags.com/laptopbags.html?color=!!&size=M&quanity=1&hid=2[/url]): Standard nylon padded case, but in a few nice colors and with clean lines.

General resources:

I really looked at sleeves more than bags, but here are a few brands/sites that sell laptop bags that might interest women (other than the ones listed above): Knomo, Frances and Grace, Melissa Beth Designs, Gina B, Marka, Talene Reilly, Zegari, Mobile Edge, and kolobags.com.

I recommend these websites for looking for bags for the Macbook:
Hope this helps other women who are in the same boat!
( Last edited by nefertiti; Nov 21, 2006 at 03:36 PM. Reason: fixed links)

xtal
Senior User
Nov 20, 2006, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by nefertiti View Post
Thanks for the info, jesrae! I've just done a bunch of searching for sleeves for the Macbook, and I thought I would share some of the ones that I think are more female-friendly.

...snip...

Hope this helps other women who are in the same boat!
Don't forget about some of us guys who don't mind a minimalist-yet-fashionable Macbook sleeve.

To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

ilovemymac
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 20, 2006, 01:49 PM

Just ordered myself a newly launched DELUX laptop case by FABRIX CASES for my spanning new C2D MBP15" !

Got myself the Multi Stripes design. They finally added a horizontal compartment at the back. Now I can have some place to store nano and power cord ! Apparently, it has a special compartment specifically made for the apple remote.

chika
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 20, 2006, 11:08 PM

please,please,tell me where i can buy something like that(the monster sleeve) i love it!!!!!

oiosnap
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 21, 2006, 01:07 AM

I'm guessing "Crown" didn't make the bag.

Edit: to be clear, many items are produced in Asia independent of licensing or company administration, not to put too fine an point on it.
Crown is a chinese luggage company that is not known internationally. It's a well known company in China though. I'm sure if you search them by their Chinese name [i'm not sure what that is though], you'd find the Chinese website.

// EDIT

I checked the insert for the bag, the websites are:

��ɽ�ʹ�Ƥ�����޹�˾
��ɽ�ʹ�Ƥ�����޹�˾

stefanicotine
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 21, 2006, 05:16 AM

Originally Posted by airliner View Post

There is plenty of room for a few books and magazines or tablet. Behind that theres a fishnet pocket with a zipper
Peach Pit Press, awesome
 Certified AppleCare Technician

HowEver
Nov 21, 2006, 04:49 PM

Thanks, I appreciate the clarification.

[QUOTE=oiosnap;3213621]Crown is a chinese luggage company that is not known internationally. It's a well known company in China though. I'm sure if you search them by their Chinese name [i'm not sure what that is though], you'd find the Chinese website.

// EDIT

I checked the insert for the bag, the websites are:

��ɽ�ʹ�Ƥ�����޹�˾
��ɽ�ʹ�Ƥ�����޹�˾

Forum Links
Forum Rules