Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: many things (broken iPod video, DSL modems x2, belkin F5D7230-4, tivo series 2)

FS: many things (broken iPod video, DSL modems x2, belkin F5D7230-4, tivo series 2)
mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Oct 25, 2007, 03:52 PM

i have for sale many things that i am trying to rid myself of. pictures to follow, let me know if you need any pics of anything more specific.

1) broken 30GB black iPod video (5.0 gen): this baby got in a fight with my wife's jetta and lost. LCD severely cracked but backlight still comes on, case is dented pretty bad (see pics). i replaced the HD not too long ago, it was in perfect working condition before it got wrecked, but who knows, now. just looking for the best offer on this.

2) 2x SpeedStream 4100 DSL routers - closed my DSL account with at&t, and had another one from a while back. at&t (over)charges $50 for this modem when installing DSL - i'll send them out for best offer.

3) belkin F5D7230-4 vers. 4000 wireless router - wouldn't work with my wii, so i got a different router. 20 shipped? comes with original box, cds, cables, etc. perfect working condition.

4) tivo series 2 (40 gb) - no longer using this, not even sure what its worth. original black box series 2. $30-40 shipped? i might still have the box somewhere, not sure though. i have all the equipment, cables, remote, etc.

i could be posting more stuff up here soon. pictures will follow soon as well. post/PM if interested. PLEASE follow forum rules and only reply if you are actually interested in buying one of the items. thanks.

many happy buyers and sellers here and on MacRumors.
heatware: mxpiazza
eBay: hoehnen3 (181+)

Uselessdreamer1
Forum Regular
Oct 25, 2007, 08:55 PM

... intrested in the ipod depending on condition.
Macbook 1.83GHZ 1GB RAM 100 HDD
I love my Mac.
White 5g ipod 30gig

Big-J-Dubb
Oct 26, 2007, 02:47 AM

i am intrested in the tivo and want e-mail you some q's

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 26, 2007, 07:55 AM

pics will be up on the ipod this afternoon. big-j, just send me a PM with your questions.

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Oct 26, 2007, 08:11 AM

here are some pics. i can't verify anything about the condition of the iPod other than the physical condition displayed; i tried connecting it to my computer, the hard drive did not mount and the backlight did not come on. I can verify that the backlight was coming on after it was originally wrecked, so it could just be a battery disconnection, but like i said, this is as is.

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4

Big-J-Dubb
Oct 29, 2007, 04:14 PM

put up some tivo pics and check your pm's

Forum Links
Forum Rules