Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Canon XT (350D) With a bunch of other stuff

Canon XT (350D) With a bunch of other stuff
Hi I'm Ben
Mac Elite
Jan 19, 2008, 05:44 PM

I'm selling off my now about 1 year 3 month old Canon XT. It's got the black body and is in pretty much new condition. If I had to estimate the amount of clicks on it I'd say it's in the 3k range or less. The 18-55mm lens has NEVER been used. It's sat in my camera bag since the day I owned it. I'm replacing this setup with a 5d so all the items that won't work with that camera are now for sale.

I would like $350 for everything. I also have no interest in parting it out, I think it makes a very good complete beginners photography package.

A list of everything included:
Canon XT (350D)
All manuals and original boxes, cables, etc
EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 Lens
Opteka Grip
2 Additional batteries (for grip)
Release Cable
Wireless Remote

The only issue to point out is that the grip is missing 1 screw in the top of it. I'll post a picture below.

Here's the photos:

rest of pictures at:
Index of /sellxt

Shipping is $10 to anywhere in the 48 US states with full insurance. That brings the total to $360 for everything. Users who are fully committed to using paypal include a 3% fee on the top.

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 20, 2008, 12:28 AM

everything sounded like i wanted to buy from you until you mentioned to include the paypal fee. such a good deal on a camera setup too

Hi I'm Ben  (op)
Mac Elite
Jan 20, 2008, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock² View Post
everything sounded like i wanted to buy from you until you mentioned to include the paypal fee. such a good deal on a camera setup too
It's okay, someone else chose to do it.

There ARE decent alternatives to paypal you know . For instance, google checkout is quite nice.

EDIT: For everyone else that means the camera is sold. Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules