Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Oh Jeez, Not AGAIN!!

Oh Jeez, Not AGAIN!! (Page 3)
stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2011, 10:10 AM

More evidence of mental instability from the scared left:

How Accurate Were Palin's Paul Revere Comments? : NPR

So, a women who isn't even a candidate for office is having everything she says vetted by the media (incorrectly, it seems) who is scared of her abilities, and she gets the last laugh! Par for the course.

Of course, their fear knows no bounds. They've now taking whatever orders where sent down from their Democrat masters and using the same exact request to get citizens to do work investigative reporters used to get paid to do. Of course, it's cheaper for the media to dig dirt on those they hate if they get volunteers to do the dirty work for them.

WP, NYT Seek ‘Lynch Mob’ For Palin Emails | Sweetness & Light

They had little to no interest in vetting a guy with little to no credible experience who was running for President, but here is a woman who isn't even running for anything at the time, who they are going into overdrive to find dirt on.

Intellectual dishonesty, bias and transparent partisanship at it's best!

I wasn't all that interested in Palin at first, and wasn't all that impressed with her during the last election (compared to McCain, both her and Obama looked like lightweights, and Joe as always was in his own world). If Palin is really to be feared so much by the far left, then she must really have some qualities I'm overlooking and have to give her another shot. It will be a hoot if she decides to run and after all the talking heads comically deride her answers in the debates (they can't help themselves apparently). She's likely again going to get the last laugh as usual.

You can't plan this sort of comedy!

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jun 10, 2011, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by stupendousman View Post
She's likely again going to get the last laugh as usual.
Resign the Presidency mid-way through her term?

Anyway, I stand by my prediction that she's not actually interested in running. I'll be impressed if she actual does a primary debate.

andi*pandi
Jun 10, 2011, 10:22 AM

On the contrary, I think she's planned it. If this were a simple family vacation there are plenty of comfy plain RVs without giant patriotic slogans stuck all over them.

As for the Revere thing... while not as wrong as Michelle Bachman saying the battle of Lexington and Concord was in New Hampshire, you can't say her response was lucid.

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2011, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Anyway, I stand by my prediction that she's not actually interested in running. I'll be impressed if she actual does a primary debate.
Regardless, she's serving her greater purpose - making her detractors look REALLY dumb.

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2011, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
On the contrary, I think she's planned it. If this were a simple family vacation there are plenty of comfy plain RVs without giant patriotic slogans stuck all over them.

As for the Revere thing... while not as wrong as Michelle Bachman saying the battle of Lexington and Concord was in New Hampshire, you can't say her response was lucid.
No, It was not a "textbook" explanation. But, it's clear that she knew what had happened and was trying to put her simple, folksy spin on it. It might speak well to those who already like her, but it's not going to gain her any fans amongst the media elites and self-proclaimed intellectuals.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Jun 10, 2011, 10:25 AM

Regardless, she's serving her greater purpose - making her detractors look REALLY dumb.
Yeah, Chris Wallace looked really dumb.

Sounds like a case of seeing what you want to see.

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2011, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Sounds like a case of seeing what you want to see.
If I see someone mock someone else for being dumb when their target knows more than them, I'm not sure what else I can see.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 10, 2011, 08:28 PM

I wasn't all that interested in Palin at first, and wasn't all that impressed with her during the last election (compared to McCain, both her and Obama looked like lightweights, and Joe as always was in his own world).
Really? You're going with that?
MacNN Forums - Search Results

If Palin is really to be feared so much by the far left, then she must really have some qualities I'm overlooking and have to give her another shot.
Maybe that's the same reason Obama won the last election?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 10, 2011, 08:40 PM

WP, NYT Seek ‘Lynch Mob’ For Palin Emails | Sweetness & Light

They had little to no interest in vetting a guy with little to no credible experience who was running for President, but here is a woman who isn't even running for anything at the time, who they are going into overdrive to find dirt on.
Are you honestly complaining about people seeking access to emails of a high profile potential (and highly likely) candidate for the Republican nomination available under the Freedom of Information Act after all of the effort that was put into getting Obama's private birth certificate revealed?

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2011, 09:27 PM

[QUOTE=Wiskedjak;4085130]Really? You're going with that?
MacNN Forums - Search Results

Yes. Be sure and point out the posts where I explained that I didn't personally support Palin for office. Defending her against kooks isn't the same as choosing her as your preferred candidate.

Maybe that's the same reason Obama won the last election?
He was feared by left-wing kooks?

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 10, 2011, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak View Post
Are you honestly complaining about people seeking access to emails of a high profile potential (and highly likely) candidate for the Republican nomination available under the Freedom of Information Act after all of the effort that was put into getting Obama's private birth certificate revealed?
What effort did the mainstream media take to do this? What kind of orchestrated plan of attack did they forward to get the info?

Oh...that's right. It took Donald Trump to get the job done because the media weren't all that interested in digging up any dirt on Obama. It was their job to make sure it didn't see the light of day and no one pressed to hard.

Palin on the other hand isn't even a candidate and they make digging through her old e-mails a priority. Where can I find all of Obama's e-mails when he was a state legislator? Surely they've set up a similar call of action for those, right?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 10, 2011, 09:41 PM

Palin on the other hand isn't even a candidate and they make digging through her old e-mails a priority.
It'll be a complete shock if she doesn't run for the Republican nomination. Likely the only reason she hasn't put her hat in the ring is so that people like you can complain about people criticizing her despite her lack procrastination of putting her hat in the ring.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 10, 2011, 09:46 PM

What effort did the mainstream media take to do this? What kind of orchestrated plan of attack did they forward to get the info?
The mainstream media for the extreme right were putting an incredible amount of effort into this.

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 11, 2011, 11:45 AM

It'll be a complete shock if she doesn't run for the Republican nomination.
I don't think she will, but that is all debatable. When or if she does run, then there MIGHT be a credible reason to go to all this trouble - but even then it's really without precedent. What makes Palin special, other than the fact that the left (which would include the media) hates her? Oh, yeah...that's about it.

The mainstream media for the extreme right were putting an incredible amount of effort into this.
Uh..could you show me where any of that came from any "mainstream media" on either side?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 11, 2011, 12:26 PM

I don't think she will, but that is all debatable. When or if she does run, then there MIGHT be a credible reason to go to all this trouble - but even then it's really without precedent. What makes Palin special, other than the fact that the left (which would include the media) hates her? Oh, yeah...that's about it.
What makes Palin special is that she seems to like the spotlight (though, she doesn't like answering questions). For someone with no intention of campaigning for President, she sure seems to be doing an awful lot of campaigning.

Uh..could you show me where any of that came from any "mainstream media" on either side?
I suspect we have different definitions of "mainstream". You'll note I said "mainstream media for the extreme right".
( Last edited by Wiskedjak; Jun 11, 2011 at 12:32 PM. )

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 11, 2011, 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=Wiskedjak;4085249]What makes Palin special is that she seems to like the spotlight (though, she doesn't like answering questions). For someone with no intention of campaigning for President, she sure seems to be doing an awful lot of campaigning.[quote]

There are multitudes of people who enjoy spotlight. Virtually any celebrity you can pick out. However, "serious" purveyors of journalism do not normally make a massive scene out of picking through their old e-mails to try and find dirt. Of course, the celebrity spotlight seekers are on "their side," so there's no need to treat them the same.

I suspect we have different definitions of "mainstream". You'll note I said "mainstream media for the extreme right".
Mainstream normally means media accessed by the masses that claim to be impartial. Not fringe sources who make no bones about what they are doing.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 11, 2011, 05:57 PM

There are multitudes of people who enjoy spotlight. Virtually any celebrity you can pick out.
How many of those ran for election as Vice President, have been speculated about running for President ever since, have hinted about running for President, won't give a straight answer when asked about running for President and have numerous websites dedicated to them running for President?
palin president 2012 - Google Search

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 13, 2011, 07:29 AM

How many of those ran for election as Vice President, have been speculated about running for President ever since, have hinted about running for President, won't give a straight answer when asked about running for President and have numerous websites dedicated to them running for President?
palin president 2012 - Google Search
Who cares? Unless they are worried that - gasp - she might run for President and that might pose a threat to them, it's a little too soon to start with the probes. That is, if they aren't too afraid to embarrass themselves by going overboard:

American Way: Sarah Palin email frenzy backfires on her media antagonists – Telegraph Blogs

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 13, 2011, 08:13 AM

That is, if they aren't too afraid to embarrass themselves by going overboard
I'm impressed that *you* can say that with a straight face.
http://forums.macnn.com/95/political...han-the-crime/

Ya, that was a silly effort. Everyone knows that she used her Yahoo! account for communications that could be used against her.

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 14, 2011, 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=Wiskedjak;4085636]I'm impressed that *you* can say that with a straight face.
http://forums.macnn.com/95/political...han-the-crime/

Wow..a link with no context. Clever!

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 14, 2011, 08:46 PM

Even people who normally would disagree with me, apparently agrees.

GOP 12: Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher defend Palin

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 14, 2011, 11:19 PM

theory: if sister Sarah runs for president, then she won't announce for at least 5 more months until at the earliest, November.

reason 1) that's 5 months on the payroll of fox news...money is money

reason 2) the less time she is exposed to the uncontrollable, lame stream media like last night's debates on CNN...the better for her to control her message.

reason 3) Sarah is counting on the gravity shot from her movie about her coming to a theater near you next month.

please run Sarah run!!!!!!

thoughts?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 14, 2011, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by ironknee View Post
theory: if sister Sarah runs for president, then she won't announce for at least 5 more months until at the earliest, November.

reason 1) that's 5 months on the payroll of fox news...money is money

reason 2) the less time she is exposed to the uncontrollable, lame stream media like last night's debates on CNN...the better for her to control her message.

reason 3) Sarah is counting on the gravity shot from her movie about her coming to a theater near you next month.

please run Sarah run!!!!!!

thoughts?
Pretty much my theory. Especially about trying to dodge the Lame Stream Media.

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 09:58 AM

Palin sealed my vote for Obama in 2008, and would do it again in 2012.

When it was Obama vs. McCain, I was still on the fence regarding who I would vote for (I'm a financial conservative but social liberal). They actually looked rather similar on paper. If Palin (or any other radical conservative) is on the ticket... you automatically lose my vote.

Palin is fine for local or even state government (of a unique state like Alaska), but once you get to the federal level... I'm sorry, she simply isn't qualified on the most basic level. She is just too backwards, poorly educated, and inexperienced (a very dangerous combination). Hopefully, she will simply join the ranks of the Rush Limbaughs of the world, churning out a new ultra-conservative book every few years.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Jun 20, 2011, 10:09 AM

Good thing Owe-bama was up to the task. Yeah, Radical Marxists!

andi*pandi
Jun 20, 2011, 11:06 AM

We really should screen our candidates based on how many negative puntastic, alliterative, or rhyming nicknames we can come up with for them. If we can come up with any, out they go.

Failin' Palin
Bailin' Palin
No Faira Sarah

Damn I can't find much to rhyme with Romney.
Romney Ruin?
No-wit Mitt?

Those are lame. Anyone else want to try?

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
And... this is the problem I have with most ultra-conservatives. The moment you start pressing them on the background of their choice, they start name calling and point their fingers at the opposition.

Palin has proven, time and time again, that she can't think on her feet. She regularly folds under the most basic type of interview questioning, and has a background that is just at odds with itself. Again, I'm of the opinion that she is fine for local government, but there is no way that she would run in 2012, unless she is simply trying to cash in on the political system. I'll give her a free quote: "America just isn't ready for the hard truth."

Obama is a scholar (Columbia University (B.A.) - Harvard Law School (J.D.))
McCain is a military vet with a long history in government.

She lacks both a formal/rigorous education (Obama) and a working knowledge of our military and government (McCain).

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by mitchell_pgh View Post

She lacks both a formal/rigorous education (Obama) and a working knowledge of our military and government (McCain).
Harry Truman didn't have a college degree. (Some of the stupidest people I've met have a Ph.D.) Do you have to go to an "Ivy League School" for a degree to be worthy of your standard? LBJ would fail because he went to Texas State University–San Marcos.

Palin was in city government for 8 years, chairman of a state agency (Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission) for 1 year, and
Governor for 3 years.
Obama was a state senator (7 years) before running for US senate and spent most of his US senate term running for POTUS.
45/47

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 12:13 PM

Palin has proven, time and time again, that she can't think on her feet.
When? You mean like the Revere thing where she got it right and those criticizing her didn't have a clue?

She doesn't require a teleprompter for even the most basic verbal exchanges, so that's a plus I would guess.

She regularly folds under the most basic type of interview questioning, and has a background that is just at odds with itself.
She doesn't often seem to get the "most basic type of interview questioning." At least during the last election cycle. Everyone was looking for the 'gotcha'. Obama had exactly one hard interview and it was with O'Reilly and he didn't look terribly impressive. They also scheduled it so that the lowest number of viewers would probably be seeing it, and the media didn't play the cringe-worthy parts over and over to make him look incompetent, the way they did with Palin.

She has a college degree. That's a "formal" education. We still don't know how Obama got into Harvard or what kind of help he had when he got there. Obama lacked any real "executive' experience managing anything and little government experience or successes to show he had what it took to run the entire country. All of the things he said he would do, he had nothing to show that he COULD do. Palin on the other hand had managed a state and a city. She had real accomplishments in the real world, not just academia where it's clear that he was a "golden child" given special treatment.

While I didn't think that Palin had the experience or capabilities (compared to McCain or Biden) in the last election to be President - she was only running for VP. Obama didn't really have the goods to be President either and he was running for the office, and it's showing now years later. He might have made a decent VP though. I think that the bottom line is that if you want to make an argument against Palin, it's a bad idea to use Obama as measuring tool, given that she had pretty much the same or more experience to do the job, unless having the left not irrationally hate you is a requirement.
( Last edited by stupendousman; Jun 20, 2011 at 12:46 PM. )

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 20, 2011, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post

What, not 0we-bama?

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
Harry Truman didn't have a college degree. (Some of the stupidest people I've met have a Ph.D.) Do you have to go to an "Ivy League School" for a degree to be worthy of your standard? LBJ would fail because he went to Texas State University–San Marcos.

Palin was in city government for 8 years, chairman of a state agency (Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission) for 1 year, and
Governor for 3 years.
Obama was a state senator (7 years) before running for US senate and spent most of his US senate term running for POTUS.
Regarding Harry Truman... that was a different era, and even Truman wanted a college degree and took a class. Also, he was a high ranking military officer before becoming president.

Don't put words in my mouth. I'm simply saying Obama is a scholar (if you mock a Harvard Law degree, you clearly have other issues.). McCain would also meet my criteria, and he was almost dead last in his class. Having a full military background elevates your qualifications. (Bzzzzzzz, try again)

Back on topic: Palin's 8 years with the city of ~8,000? Errr, OK, I guess that makes her qualified to run the country

Also, she was Governor from December 4, 2006 – July 26, 2009. Soooo, she was less then two years in before being asked to be the McCain running mate. Then, after losing, she quit. Sounds like a perfect candidate.

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 04:59 PM

When? You mean like the Revere thing where she got it right and those criticizing her didn't have a clue?

She doesn't require a teleprompter for even the most basic verbal exchanges, so that's a plus I would guess.
Regarding the Revere thing, I'm with you. She didn't get it wrong.

Regarding the teleprompter, she needs one.

She doesn't often seem to get the "most basic type of interview questioning." At least during the last election cycle. Everyone was looking for the 'gotcha'. Obama had exactly one hard interview and it was with O'Reilly and he didn't look terribly impressive. They also scheduled it so that the lowest number of viewers would probably be seeing it, and the media didn't play the cringe-worthy parts over and over to make him look incompetent, the way they did with Palin.
When asked, Palin couldn't answer the question "what kind of magazines do you read."

How was that a trick question? Just name a magazine or simply say "I don't want to get into the specific types, but..." I'm of the opinion that she doesn't magazines.

She has a college degree. That's a "formal" education. We still don't know how Obama got into Harvard or what kind of help he had when he got there. Obama lacked any real "executive' experience managing anything and little government experience or successes to show he had what it took to run the entire country. All of the things he said he would do, he had nothing to show that he COULD do. Palin on the other hand had managed a state and a city. She had real accomplishments in the real world, not just academia where it's clear that he was a "golden child" given special treatment.
You are correct, she has a formal degree in communications.

You are also correct that Palin managed a city of 8000, and was a Governor of a state with a population of 698,473 (roughly the size of Jacksonville, Florida.

Final note, if you look at the little city in Alaska that she managed, she didn't do a bad job, but she was far from perfect. Taking funds from a museum and moving them to sports arenas. And people wonder what's wrong with this country.

While I didn't think that Palin had the experience or capabilities (compared to McCain or Biden) in the last election to be President - she was only running for VP. Obama didn't really have the goods to be President either and he was running for the office, and it's showing now years later. He might have made a decent VP though. I think that the bottom line is that if you want to make an argument against Palin, it's a bad idea to use Obama as measuring tool, given that she had pretty much the same or more experience to do the job, unless having the left not irrationally hate you is a requirement.
Obama - Advanced Law Degree, Senator
McCain - Extensive Military Background
Biden - Law Degree, Extensive Government Background =
Palin - Communications Degree, Local Government

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 20, 2011, 05:21 PM

Please do explain how she got it right.
She's has been caught a few times writing notes on her palm. Maybe one of those was supposed to be "funny" but she's done it twice to actually remember something.

SpaceMonkey
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by AKcrab View Post
She was sort of accidentally right about the result, but not about the intent:
Palin defends Paul Revere comments - The Boston Globe

Brendan McConville, professor of history at Boston University, said yesterday that — contrary to what Palin seemed to suggest — the intent of Paul Revere’s ride was to warn the Concord area that the British were coming to seize their munitions cache, and to warn Revolutionary leaders Samuel Adams and John Hancock that they faced arrest.

“His intent was to mobilize the countryside,’’ McConville said. “His intent was to warn them.’’

However, McConville said that while Revere wasn’t looking to attract British attention as he rode, after he was captured he did give a warning to the British soldiers, telling them that American patriots were ready to take them on.

“What she’s saying there is essentially right,’’ he said. When Paul Revere was stopped by British soldiers the night of his famous ride, “he did say to them that the countryside is mobilizing and you’ve lost the element of surprise.’’

McConville said that while some of what Palin said is historically accurate, her wording is misleading. “I would describe her as lucky in her history as opposed to knowledgeable in her history,’’ he said.

"One ticket to Washington, please. I have a date with destiny."

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 05:40 PM

By finding one person who agreed with her and giving them as much air-time as possible.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 05:44 PM

Back on topic: Palin's 8 years with the city of ~8,000?
Where I live, your population is considered a town until you reach a population of 10,000.

screener
Senior User
Jun 20, 2011, 06:25 PM

Didn't she claim it was a gotcha question a local reporter asked.
Something along the line of, what are you going to take away with you from Boston.

Trying to claim that as a gotcha question is hilarious, just like her and her supporters.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by screener View Post
Didn't she claim it was a gotcha question a local reporter asked.
Something along the line of, what are you going to take away with you from Boston.

Trying to claim that as a gotcha question is hilarious, just like her and her supporters.
It seems as though every question for her that isn't a lob-ball is a gotcha.

Actually, scratch that. "what are you going to take away with you from Boston?" IS a lob-ball question.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 07:04 PM

She's has been caught a few times writing notes on her palm. Maybe one of those was supposed to be "funny" but she's done it twice to actually remember something.
Prolly just doing her part to reduce the budget. Prompters don't grow on trees don't ya know

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 20, 2011, 07:17 PM

Maybe "can ice cubes be made from water?" would be a non-gotcha question?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by besson3c View Post
Maybe "can ice cubes be made from water?" would be a non-gotcha question?
I'm a bit afraid that it might be a gotcha question. Course, it might be an opportunity for Palin to expand her rewriting from history to chemistry.

Non-gotcha would be more like "don't you agree that Obama sucks?"

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Jun 20, 2011, 09:18 PM

Regarding the teleprompter, she needs one.
Not as long as she can fit what she needs to say on her palms.
ebuddy

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 09:35 PM

Obama - Advanced Law Degree, spent most of his time as "Senator" running for POTUS and visiting 57 states. Can see Tony Rezko's prison cell from his home in Il.
fixed
( Last edited by Chongo; Jun 20, 2011 at 09:52 PM. )
45/47

olePigeon
Clinically Insane
Jun 20, 2011, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
Damn I can't find much to rhyme with Romney.
Romney Ruin?
No-wit Mitt?
Probably-won't-twitter-pictures-of-his-salami Romney?
"…I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than
you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods,
you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F. Roberts

SpaceMonkey
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 10:42 PM

He looks like a Ted.

"One ticket to Washington, please. I have a date with destiny."

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 20, 2011, 11:43 PM

so, can i ask for a poll?

who wants Sarah to run?

I do...

how about you?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Jun 20, 2011, 11:47 PM

I think it would be funny if Sarah Palin accidentally farted very loudly on camera

stupendousman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 21, 2011, 01:11 AM

B]Don't put words in my mouth.[/B] I'm simply saying Obama is a scholar (if you mock a Harvard Law degree, you clearly have other issues.).
No one mocks a college education, but let's remember that George W. Bush had an Ivy League education as well.

Back on topic: Palin's 8 years with the city of ~8,000? Errr, OK, I guess that makes her qualified to run the country
Which classes at Harvard prepared Obama to run the country? Do they not teach those classes at other colleges? Like the one that Sarah Palin graduated from?

Also, she was Governor from December 4, 2006 – July 26, 2009. Soooo, she was less then two years in before being asked to be the McCain running mate. Then, after losing, she quit. Sounds like a perfect candidate.
...which still ads up to more real-world experience than Obama had, and she was only seeking the Vice Presidency. Like I said... if you're going to argue this route, it's better to leave Obama out of it. Otherwise you're going to get people figuring she's more qualified than him, which is likely the case.

CRASH HARDDRIVE
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 21, 2011, 02:06 AM

It's simply amazing how the left is absolutely obsessed with Sarah Palin. Just goes to show everything they accuse conservatives of, they're guilty of themselves. I think the obsession revolves around her being a woman, but not one that subscribes to leftwing lunacy. Conclusion: leftists are afraid of women who don't "know their place".

What else explains it? Who else obsesses over a relatively obscure V.P candidate years after the fact?

The fact that her most rabid detractors have proven themselves far dumber than she is (EG: 1773 vs. 1776 / Revere did warn the Brits, revealing for all to see that whining about protecting anyone's privacy is all just pure BULLSHIT when you're snooping into someone's email just because you hate them, etc.) is just illustrative of how deep the lefty madness over her is. Sad in the usual way with obsessive, moonbat types, but I have to admit, entertaining.

AKcrab
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 21, 2011, 04:02 AM

Yes. She has done everything she can to shy away from the media spotlight. It's not like she wrote a book or had a television show all about Sarah.

Poor thing. All she wants to do is help america get back to it's roots.

Forum Links
Forum Rules