Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > This girl likes to hangout, 19 though.

This girl likes to hangout, 19 though. (Page 2)
Rumor
Feb 14, 2008, 04:02 PM

I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

LegendaryPinkOx
Senior User
Feb 14, 2008, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Norfolk Southern View Post
invite me, i'll ya'll a good time....lets go Clubbing!!!
Huh?
are you lightfooted?

CollinG3G4
Grizzled Veteran
Feb 14, 2008, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by krillbee View Post
i would never do that
Umm yah... I don't think she's gona stick around long.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Feb 14, 2008, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by ShotgunEd View Post
++.

Bowling is amazingly fun, even if you are crap. Its better than a movie because you can talk to each other and if it goes well, take her out for ice cream after.
You get to look at girls bend over in front of you too, bowling has it all...

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Feb 14, 2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
You get to look at girls bend over in front of you too, bowling has it all...
And fat old men!

sek929
Posting Junkie
Feb 14, 2008, 08:25 PM

You've uncovered my secret love of pot-bellies!

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Feb 14, 2008, 09:27 PM

Art museum? Concert? Coffee Shop? Ice Skating? Skiiing? Snow Ball Fight?

Check a local newspaper. Find somethin random and weird to do.

The Corn Palace in Mitchel SOuth Dakota is a good place to start. (I lie, but its real.)

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 14, 2008, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Rumor View Post
For realz.

Bowling is a good suggestion. Like someone else has said, movies are bad. Go to them once you're married and can only talk about the weather.

peeb
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 15, 2008, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by scaught View Post
Like someone else has said, movies are bad.
I think you're not doing it right, dood.

krillbee  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2008, 05:09 AM

Well folks, tonight I hit a home run I kissed the 19 year old, and I went out clubbing afterwards and had some major success.

So we hungout again. At first she was playing coy when i was texting her, and when i asked her what she was doing tonight said she might be going out. I said "me too, maybe we could work something", and she invited me along. I had supper with her friends (guys and girls) and its pretty funny because they are all really open minded and make sick jokes all the time. We had fun.

Anyway, we go back to her place to play some Rock Band on ps2, and then later on her friends leave and we are chatting for awhile. We are sitting on the couch, and we she laughed because a new years kiss poster was still up on her wall, and i asked if she wanted a good night kiss, and she laughed and said "i dont care, sure" but turned her head right towards me and we madeout for a bit. Then we said goodnight, I took off and hit up the club. (she had to go to bed at 11 cuz she had work at 6am the next day, and also i wanted to leave cuz a hot chick friend wanted to meet up with me at the club)

So at the club there was a pajama party and the place was packed. I danced with a variety of hot chicks there including my female friend that came. I got shot down a ton but I kept on asking, and ended up dancing with about 4-5 hot girls way out of my league but it didnt matter. I got so hard it was funny... to keep others from noticing, when i was done dancing with a girl I sorta crouched and danced low or faced a corner for awhile and then faced the crowd again after the hormones had subsided.

The best part was I handled rejection very well, didnt get pissed off, and was social with everyone and having fun the whole night. I think I got along with every dude in the place, and even most of the chicks that rejected me, I still joked around with them and we had a good time. Also several women were a little standoffish to me at first but I was able to convince them to dance with me anyway through my positive persitance and humor. With one of those girls, we both had a blast dancing.

All in all, a great success tonight.
( Last edited by krillbee; Feb 16, 2008 at 05:22 AM. )

krillbee  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 16, 2008, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by el chupacabra View Post
bowling
play tennis girls love tennis or racket ball if its cold but that game aint as cooool

movie at ur place
hockey game faster paced then other sports so girls like it more
ice skating even if you cant skate
skiing / sledding
more game nights since shes young
go to a play, or concert.
go to a club where they allow 18 and up.
Thanks, I will use some of these

Originally Posted by torsoboy View Post
I don't think that is quite the relationship he wants with this lady (casual sex). I could be wrong, but it doesn't sound like.

On my first date with my wife we went out to eat somewhere casual, went to a driving range (she had never tried it before), and then went somewhere for desert. It was nice and relaxed, and we got to learn a little bit more about each other than we would have by just going out to eat, or dinner and the movies.
no I'm not interested in casual sex. I have morals (not to sound conceited)

The driving range sounds like a great date. I'll have to remember that one for when it gets nicer out.

Originally Posted by red rocket View Post
Take her to the zoo. Girls love animals.
I'm going to try that. I took a girl to the museum on Thursday and she told me that she wanted to take me to the zoo sometime. that date went well too.

Originally Posted by Shaddim View Post
That scene from Rocky just ran through my mind.

I'm not saying that it has to be something cheap and tawdry, but sometimes those situations can get a girl to relax and show what she's really like. Because, and I don't mean this as a flame, at 19 she doesn't know who she is yet. My wife Kim, sweet person that she is, didn't know very much about herself until she was going into her early/mid 20s. At 21 she was a complete wallflower, very shy and almost timid. At that time I was a friend and luckily I was around when she changed, and it was rather sudden. So I kinda sat back for the next couple years and watched her evolve during her sexual revolution (which I was part of), letting her go her own way. Then, when everything started to calm down she realized that I had never flinched, been jealous, or ever tried to tie her down, and she came after me with a vengeance.
Great story. I hope she didnt cheat on you, but from what it sounds like she didnt. I like the part about how you werent jealous. I think sometimes chicks like to test us guys, and when we withstand the tests they dont even know what to do anymore so they just fall for us.

IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 16, 2008, 10:25 AM

So at the club there was a pajama party and the place was packed. I danced with a variety of hot chicks there including my female friend that came. I got shot down a ton but I kept on asking, and ended up dancing with about 4-5 hot girls way out of my league but it didnt matter. I got so hard it was funny... to keep others from noticing, when i was done dancing with a girl I sorta crouched and danced low or faced a corner for awhile and then faced the crowd again after the hormones had subsided.

The best part was I handled rejection very well, didnt get pissed off, and was social with everyone and having fun the whole night. I think I got along with every dude in the place, and even most of the chicks that rejected me, I still joked around with them and we had a good time. Also several women were a little standoffish to me at first but I was able to convince them to dance with me anyway through my positive persitance and humor. With one of those girls, we both had a blast dancing.

bonerific
ice

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Feb 16, 2008, 02:29 PM

Great story. I hope she didnt cheat on you, but from what it sounds like she didnt. I like the part about how you werent jealous. I think sometimes chicks like to test us guys, and when we withstand the tests they dont even know what to do anymore so they just fall for us.
At the time it wasn't a committed relationship, it was more of a friendship with comfortable intimacy. I know she slept with other people on occasion, plus she's bi-sexual and I've always been comfortable with that.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

- - e r i k - -
Posting Junkie
Feb 16, 2008, 10:24 PM

Well folks, tonight I hit a home run I kissed the 19 year old, and I went out clubbing afterwards and had some major success.

So we hungout again. At first she was playing coy when i was texting her, and when i asked her what she was doing tonight said she might be going out. I said "me too, maybe we could work something", and she invited me along. I had supper with her friends (guys and girls) and its pretty funny because they are all really open minded and make sick jokes all the time. We had fun.

Anyway, we go back to her place to play some Rock Band on ps2, and then later on her friends leave and we are chatting for awhile. We are sitting on the couch, and we she laughed because a new years kiss poster was still up on her wall, and i asked if she wanted a good night kiss, and she laughed and said "i dont care, sure" but turned her head right towards me and we madeout for a bit. Then we said goodnight, I took off and hit up the club. (she had to go to bed at 11 cuz she had work at 6am the next day, and also i wanted to leave cuz a hot chick friend wanted to meet up with me at the club)

Got to love drunk posts

[ fb ] [ flickr ] [] [scl] [ last ] [ plaxo ]

abe
Professional Poster
Feb 17, 2008, 03:30 AM

Get your palm sized video camcorder and make a movie together.

You will be able to get an idea of the things she likes. Let HER do most of the filming. 60% - 70% of it. And make sure that you use the video camera to shoot images of her. So, in the end you have a film of HER and the things SHE likes.

Tell her that next time you will be the director and you will videotape her.

Weeks, months or years from now these will be precious memories.

Next year, if you are still together, on your 1st Anniversary (girls like that kinda stuff) or on Valentine's day you can use that footage as a little present to her.

You'll get lucky that night, I promise.
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Feb 17, 2008, 04:54 AM

^^^ You win the Weird post of the night™ award.

-t

krillbee  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 17, 2008, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by - - e r i k - - View Post
Got to love drunk posts
I was completely sober when I wrote that, lol.

Originally Posted by abe View Post
Get your palm sized video camcorder and make a movie together.

You will be able to get an idea of the things she likes. Let HER do most of the filming. 60% - 70% of it. And make sure that you use the video camera to shoot images of her. So, in the end you have a film of HER and the things SHE likes.

Tell her that next time you will be the director and you will videotape her.

Weeks, months or years from now these will be precious memories.

Next year, if you are still together, on your 1st Anniversary (girls like that kinda stuff) or on Valentine's day you can use that footage as a little present to her.

You'll get lucky that night, I promise.
So just hand her a camera and say "lets make a film?"

And I could see how they could adore that a year later. its strange, the corny things that turn women on!

routeoptimiste
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 17, 2008, 11:39 AM

Take her out to dinner! Movies! Hanging out with your friends! And so forth.

If you really like her, and you have enough in common, you'll find something.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 17, 2008, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by routeoptimiste View Post
Take her out to dinner! Movies! Hanging out with your friends! And so forth.

If you really like her, and you have enough in common, you'll find something.

THIS IS YOUR SIG? really? didn't really hit you that everyone else's sig is MUCH smaller than yours? you're giving newbies a bad rap, man.

Forum Links
Forum Rules