Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Gridlock

Gridlock
KittyKat
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 27, 2010, 06:00 PM

It seems to me that the problem causing Congressional gridlock is not politics but a clash of personalities. If they won't cross the isle then we as voters must. Now more than ever, we need to scutinize our candidates and root out those who we believe will not be willing to serve on our behalf and not their's or their parties. We need strong-minded people with vision and a true grasp of what Americans are wanting.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Oct 27, 2010, 06:07 PM

Awesome. Great job.

Uncle Skeleton
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 27, 2010, 07:10 PM

I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and that I believe our education, such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US, or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Oct 27, 2010, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
We need strong-minded people with vision and a true grasp of what Americans are wanting.
As long as some Americans still want gross stuff like pineapple on their pizza the divide will continue.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Oct 27, 2010, 07:33 PM

You should count yourself lucky - they don't let us have pineapples here.
On the other hand, of course, pineapples are a sign of decadence and a symptom of the decay of modern society which the US and A faces, so you probably all deserve to be fat and lazy and ugly and smelly and simply not British.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

CreepDogg
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2010, 07:39 PM

At least we still have our guns.

KittyKat  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 27, 2010, 07:51 PM

We can have guns and common sense too. How about people using their computers for a little educational advancement instead of as a social tool and entertainment medium. That's where the firepower is.

KittyKat  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 27, 2010, 07:56 PM

I forgot to add, pineapples on pizza sure beats anchovies!

Railroader
Banned
Oct 27, 2010, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by KittyKat View Post
I forgot to add, pineapples on pizza sure beats anchovies!
Pshaw! As if some limp wet overly sweet fruit will do anything for Amurrica! Fishy pizza is THE answer to all of the U S of A's problems. Anything less is an insult to the strong-headed people who might someday lead this country out of the country ditch it has become mired in. Education will get us know were. Fishy pizza, that will make us happy.

Ghoser777
Professional Poster
Oct 27, 2010, 09:34 PM

Me grimlock no like this gridlock.

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Oct 27, 2010, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Skeleton View Post
I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and that I believe our education, such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should our education over here in the US should help the US, or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.
ebuddy

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 28, 2010, 11:26 AM

Indeed. I remember that one. Pure comedy!

OAW

Forum Links
Forum Rules