Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Nintendo Revolution

Nintendo Revolution (Page 22)
starman
Clinically Insane
May 4, 2006, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a
So yeah...quit ur bitching and quit disrupting this thread and move onto ur own PS3 and XB360 threads.
Well, maybe if you would take your own advice...

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 5, 2006, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dark Helmet
Why do I picture goMac looking like this...

http://www.1up.com/media?id=2839761&type=lg
I'm telling you. I've seen the error of my Nintendo ways. I have thrown down the DS, and destroyed my copy of Metroid Prime. No longer shall my metric of how good a video game is be how much fun I'm having! Instead, my gaming experience shall be entirely dependent on the graphics. I shall shun those without HD-TV's. I shall insist Nintendo is going out of business any day despite how much money they make. I shall complain that Nintendo hardware looks too much like Apple hardware. I will get angry when Nintendo fanboys post in threads for competing systems, but constantly troll the Nintendo threads.

In fact, I'm searching Google right now for images that make fun of the Wii's name. I'm telling you, I've turned over a new leaf. Look how mature I am now.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 5, 2006, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by goMac
I'm telling you. I've seen the error of my Nintendo ways. I have thrown down the DS, and destroyed my copy of Metroid Prime. No longer shall my metric of how good a video game is be how much fun I'm having! Instead, my gaming experience shall be entirely dependent on the graphics. I shall shun those without HD-TV's. I shall insist Nintendo is going out of business any day despite how much money they make. I shall complain that Nintendo hardware looks too much like Apple hardware. I will get angry when Nintendo fanboys post in threads for competing systems, but constantly troll the Nintendo threads.

In fact, I'm searching Google right now for images that make fun of the Wii's name. I'm telling you, I've turned over a new leaf. Look how mature I am now.
Adding to that ....
Nintendo is also dead cause 7 out of the top 10 software sales in Japan are on Nintendo's platforms. theyre obviously going to give up their hardware business and swith to writing games for backwards hardwares made by people with no immagination or creativity.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 5, 2006, 03:01 AM

Originally Posted by starman
Well, maybe if you would take your own advice...
i do. i dont keep whining like a bitch constantly over non-issues, and complaining about ANYTHING just cause i dont like a company's "image", im not THAT superficial.

ink
Mac Elite
May 5, 2006, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by meelk
are you a complete idiot? HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK THEY MAKE PROFIT?
here let me help you: THEY SELL PRODUCT.
*sigh* We're talking about the next generation; and Nintendo makes almost all of their profit off handhelds (where they are still king, for certain, and with good reason).

NES: 61,780,000 units
Nintendo SNES: 49,020,000 units
Nintendo 64: 32,930,000 units
Nintendo Gamecube: 18,030,000 units

Do you see a trend in there?

The only reason the GCN did as well as it did was thanks to Metroid Prime and perhaps Windwaker. If they want to reverse this trend then they are going to have to offer something better than they have been. Another lame Mario game, with a ho-hum Metroid sequel and Mario Party 20.... I just have my doubts. But we'll see.

It'll also be interesting to see if Microsoft can sell more 360's than they did of the original. Right now they're at about 15% (3.2 million) of what the XBox managed.

Dakar
Professional Poster
May 5, 2006, 12:49 PM

Personally, I think the GCN did well because it was significantly cheaper than the other systems, leading it to the second console status among households (though I suppose its the reduced price in conjunction with Zelda).

Dark Helmet
Addicted to MacNN
May 5, 2006, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dakar
Personally, I think the GCN did well because it was significantly cheaper than the other systems, leading it to the second console status among households (though I suppose its the reduced price in conjunction with Zelda).
Huh? The gamecube has had the lowest sales of any system. Even though it is half the cost of the Xbox (original) and Nintendo has 20 years of experience Microsoft beat them at their first attempt (and MS is a hates company).

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

Dakar
Professional Poster
May 5, 2006, 01:22 PM

Nevermind. A coherent thought is there, but I can't get it out correctly.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 06:00 AM

This would be awesome . i want one.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 11:38 AM

For the first time ever, GameTrailers offers gamers everywhere a VIP pass to the highly anticipated Nintendo E3 Press Conference, as part of its extensive E3 2006 coverage. Beginning Tuesday, May 9 at 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT, viewers can visit gametrailers.com to view a LIVE, high-resolution video webcast of the entire Nintendo Press conference. In addition to being the only site to provide this webcast free of charge, there will also be a live chat feature during the show for users to voice their opinion as the action unfolds. From breaking news on the Wii to insider information on The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, GameTrailers is the place to go for all the Nintendo secrets not yet revealed.
(source: http://www.onnintendo.com )

http://www.gametrailers.com/

3 Days to go people.... and there will apparently be a free live webcast. Sweetness.

Cheers

meelk
Baninated
May 6, 2006, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by ink
*sigh* We're talking about the next generation; and Nintendo makes almost all of their profit off handhelds (where they are still king, for certain, and with good reason).

NES: 61,780,000 units
Nintendo SNES: 49,020,000 units
Nintendo 64: 32,930,000 units
Nintendo Gamecube: 18,030,000 units

Do you see a trend in there?

The only reason the GCN did as well as it did was thanks to Metroid Prime and perhaps Windwaker. If they want to reverse this trend then they are going to have to offer something better than they have been. Another lame Mario game, with a ho-hum Metroid sequel and Mario Party 20.... I just have my doubts. But we'll see.

It'll also be interesting to see if Microsoft can sell more 360's than they did of the original. Right now they're at about 15% (3.2 million) of what the XBox managed.
The difference being Nintendo will continue to make profit and continue to be in videogames long after microsofts shareholders have strangled bill gates and let the xbox die off. As much money as MS has, they cant continue to lose billions forever on the xbox.

oh, and lol @ talking about percentage of the market on a MACINTOSH FORUM, as Nintendo is in EXACTLY the same place as Apple. Smaller, innovative, not having as large a market share, but making up for it with profits, and being debt free.
( Last edited by meelk; May 6, 2006 at 11:48 AM. )

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 12:43 PM

Speaking of trends....

Xbox 21 million consoles at a loss
XBox360 3.2 million consoles at a loss

Hmmm... Microsoft has a dwindling marketshare, without ever turning a profit. i see a trend there. lol

Cheers

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 6, 2006, 12:52 PM

Speaking of trends....

Hmmm... Microsoft has a dwindling marketshare, without ever turning a profit. i see a trend there. lol

Cheers
Microsofts loss will be nothing compared to Sony's losses. Nintendo will be the only one making profit.

Microsoft can get away with it. They have a lot of money, and they are using the 360 as a tie in for Windows MCE. Overall, I don't think selling at a loss is that bad for Microsoft, and the hardware costs will fall pretty fast. I don't think you can say the same about Sony though. None of their businesses are going too well, their digital media strategy is doing horrible just compared to Microsoft's, and traditionally I think many PS2 sales came from it being one of the cheapest consoles.

Sony is trying to take the cheapest console, and replace it with the most expensive console in the game.
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 01:02 PM

I think both their strategies suck (from an economic perspective anyway), sure...they make it seem like there's a lot of money to be made in thir 'models', but i dont beleive consumer's will bite. People(as opposed to ur average technophile) see their consoles as game machines, video players and media centers. they have the PSP syndrome....jack of all trades, master of none. Too expensive to develop for, expensive to buy and propreitary formats. And Sony appears to be the worst atm. Microsoft is doing what it does best...steal the gaming paradigme, take no risks, and repackage it with the Microsoft logo.

Nintendo is sticking to it's strenghts.... gaming. And thats what everyone will associate it with. simple marketing, affordable products and low development costs.

Cheers

starman
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2006, 01:05 PM

Speaking of trends....

Cheers
Who gives a RAT'S ASS if they're making money or taking a loss? The fact is that the comany can cover for the loss in other areas. They have HIGHER MARKET SHARE than Nintnendo so the only, ONLY thing you can say about MS is that "they're taking a loss". Is that the best you can do?

starman
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2006, 01:07 PM

I think both their strategies suck (from an economic perspective anyway), sure...they make it seem like there's a lot of money to be made in thir 'models', but i dont beleive consumer's will bite. People(as opposed to ur average technophile) see their consoles as game machines, video players and media centers. they have the PSP syndrome....jack of all trades, master of none. Too expensive to develop for, expensive to buy and propreitary formats. And Sony appears to be the worst atm. Microsoft is doing what it does best...steal the gaming paradigme, take no risks, and repackage it with the Microsoft logo.

Nintendo is sticking to it's strenghts.... gaming. And thats what everyone will associate it with. simple marketing, affordable products and low development costs.

Cheers
And they'll still be third. Poor Nintendo.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 01:18 PM

And they'll still be third. Poor Nintendo.
Hey if marketshare matters THAT much to you ....cool. glad it tickels ur fancy. All that matter to me is the Nintendo games...as long as they continue to be able to kepp making the calibre of games that have been throughout their history, ill be happy. And nothing.... NOTHING....shows signs of them letting up anytime soon....economics, sales or fanbase.

And yeah..i t doesnt matter if their third , fourth, fifth, sixth, .......
If they release stuff like they have been, i'll be happy. u can have the marketshare lol.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 01:22 PM

Who gives a RAT'S ASS if they're making money or taking a loss? The fact is that the comany can cover for the loss in other areas. They have HIGHER MARKET SHARE than Nintnendo so the only, ONLY thing you can say about MS is that "they're taking a loss". Is that the best you can do?
And...who cares if they have a lower market share ? Without market share u can survive ...case in point: Apple, Nintendo (as u keep pointing out), Mersades, Ferrari, B&O, etc. Without revenue & profit, you cannot survive. thats the difference.

You should play less video games and get out into the real world more often. it might help.
( Last edited by Hawkeye_a; May 6, 2006 at 01:34 PM. )

Weezer
Mac Elite
May 6, 2006, 01:33 PM

Can you guys seriously just agree to disagree? this is the same old agruement that has been going on for years, and you're not gonna change each others opinions. Personally, I agree with hawk. Its just a matter of personal philosophy. Starman wants pretty games and to have the "most popular" console, so let him.

Imac Core Duo 1.83/1.5 GB/20 inch cinema, ibook G4 1 ghz

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 01:44 PM

I'm not trying to change anyones opinion to be honest. i just find it annoying that these same 2 people keep rediculing our choices as Nintendo fans, and from that, ill defend Nintendo and exploit every flaw in their choices.... even though at the end of the day it doesnt really matter.

They sound so much like PC fanboys arguing against the Mac.... the similarities are uncanny, and annoying...to me anyway.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2006, 01:50 PM

Hey if marketshare matters THAT much to you ....cool. glad it tickels ur fancy. All that matter to me is the Nintendo games...as long as they continue to be able to kepp making the calibre of games that have been throughout their history, ill be happy. And nothing.... NOTHING....shows signs of them letting up anytime soon....economics, sales or fanbase.

And yeah..i t doesnt matter if their third , fourth, fifth, sixth, .......
If they release stuff like they have been, i'll be happy. u can have the marketshare lol.
You say when "they" continue to make games. Dude, SMS got nasty reviews. I personally liked it, but between SMS and the "artistic direction" of TWW, they weren't exactly doing anything of the calibur you're taking about, are they?

And if the next games are the same ol' same ol' with a new controller, it's not going to be good for them.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2006, 01:50 PM

And...who cares if they have a lower market share ? Without market share u can survive ...case in point: Apple, Nintendo (as u keep pointing out), Mersades, Ferrari, B&O, etc. Without revenue & profit, you cannot survive. thats the difference.

You should play less video games and get out into the real world more often. it might help.
Because developers won't make games for #3.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2006, 02:02 PM

You say when "they" continue to make games. Dude, SMS got nasty reviews. I personally liked it, but between SMS and the "artistic direction" of TWW, they weren't exactly doing anything of the calibur you're taking about, are they?

And if the next games are the same ol' same ol' with a new controller, it's not going to be good for them.
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Zelda Wind Waker
-Pikmin 1 & 2
-Super Smash Brother's
-Mario Kart
-Metroid prime 1 & 2
-Mario Party
-Paper Mario
-Zelda Twilight Princess

-Nintendogs
-Brain Training

And thats what ive come up with in 3 minutes. i only ownTWW and MP1&2...between critical and public success, there's hardly a game that wasnt succesful. And that's just Nintendo games....as far as third party support....same argument as Mac vs PCs. The top games will make it across and frankly thats all that matters... fewer choices i admit, but all great games to choose from and none of the "fluff".

starman
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2006, 04:40 PM

Uh, that's why people own PCs for gaming.

ink
Mac Elite
May 7, 2006, 09:50 PM

Speaking of trends....

Cheers
Indeed. It will be interesting to see how long Microsoft wants to play ball while losing money. I have a feeling that the 360 is make-or-break.

Hell, Sony made beaucoup bucks on their first attempt, as did Nintendo and (for the most part) Sega. Microsoft is setting new ground by losing money and claiming victory. :-)

I really hope the next gen Nintendo (gah, do I have to call it Wii?!?) is more like the SNES, and less like the '64 and GCN.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2006, 01:21 AM

"In many ways, Nintendo is the Apple of the gaming world..." - Time Magazine (May 15, 2006 U.S. Edition)

starman
Clinically Insane
May 8, 2006, 02:26 AM

"In many ways, Nintendo is the Apple of the gaming world..." - Time Magazine (May 15, 2006 U.S. Edition)
I made that same analogy early in this thread. Why is it you quote Time and not me?

Answer: because God Forbid I actually make a lick of sense and you have to agree with me.

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2006, 04:12 AM

I made that same analogy early in this thread. Why is it you quote Time and not me?

Answer: because God Forbid I actually make a lick of sense and you have to agree with me.
I posted it because Time magazine said it. thats all.

if you said it i agree with you. No dramas

I posted it for the other Nintendo hater here to see.
( Last edited by Hawkeye_a; May 8, 2006 at 04:25 AM. )

angelmb
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2006, 04:50 AM

from the same TIME article:

Games have become so expensive to create that companies won't risk money on fresh ideas. What to do? Here's Microsoft's plan for the Xbox 360: faster chips and better online service. And here's Sony's plan for the Playstation 3: faster chips and better online service.

(…)

When you play with an old-style controller, you look like a loser, a blank-eyed joystick fondler. But when you're jumping around and shaking your hulamaker, everybody's having a good time.

Dark Helmet
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2006, 03:39 PM

Wow, the Wii is really giving he DS a run for its money in the visuals department

http://darkzero.co.uk/news.php?newsid=9608

Does it also have foot censors or why are these people jumping around on the couch and lifting their legs?

"She's gone from suck to blow!"

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
May 8, 2006, 03:55 PM

I’ve delayed posting in this forum for a while now, choosing to read the debate rather than get involved in any way. I can’t help myself anymore. I just have to throw in my 2 cents…

I consider myself a very open-minded gamer. I’ve owned an NES, SNES, Genesis, Dreamcast, N64, Playstation, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Color, Game Gear, DS, and PSP (not to mention PC games). I’ve never claimed loyalty to any one particular brand. I never will. I go where the games are; it’s that simple. I say that to ensure you as best I can that I’m as objective as possible.

I haven’t bought an Xbox 360 yet. I’m only planning on buying one of the next generation consoles. Having just been married, I’m only going to be able to afford one. Therefore I have to look a little more critically at what these consoles have to offer to me personally.

Xbox 360 came out, and I was less than impressed. My friend bought one, so I was able to spend a little time with it. Madden was pitiful. Call of Duty was good, but didn’t feel next generation. Almost all of the other games I’ve played for it have been disappointments too. They can try to pass it off as next gen, but the reality is that it’s not. It’s (slightly) better graphics and little else.

PS3 looks to be more of the same. The graphics look slightly better than the 360 (at least from what I’ve seen), but little has changed. Hopefully they’ll pull something out of the hat at E3 that will alter the landscape significantly, but do we really think this is going to happen?

Then we have the Wii. I didn’t think I could get used to saying Wii after just one week. I still laugh when I say it. The logo looks cool, but saying it is slightly embarrassing. However, as it becomes more accepted, it likely won’t feel as awkward.

First I saw the “Revolution.” As far as design goes, it looks great. I knew nothing about the console, but it looked good. First thumbs up. Then I read some story that mentioned the “Revolution’s” new controller. I had no idea what they were talking about, so I slipped over to IGN.com and checked out the Revolution page. I was stunned. This was DIFFERENT. Crazy, perhaps…but very different. Then I read about it. I listened to the possibilities. I actually started getting excited about this stupid idea. When I read the article about Red Steel in Game Informer, I was officially stoked about this strange new controller. Second thumbs up. Then I read about the retro games. Third BIG thumbs up. Then I read about the likely price. Fourth. Then I read about Madden on Wii, and I realized I would still be able to play my precious football game on Wii; a Madden that was built around the Wii controller, and not just a simple port. Fifth.

More and more things have started to sound a lot better.

1. The Controller – It’s INNOVATIVE (and I definitely agree with the comparison between Apple and Nintendo). It seems fun. It has the potential to be the best party console of all time.
2. The Games – Could there really be any doubt at all that the games are going to be great? Nintendo will always have great first-party games. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and the gang are always up for a good showing. But it seems like third parties are actually being energized by the easy-to-develop-for Wii and the innovation presented by the controller.
3. The Price – Just married. Not rich.
4. Retro Games – NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, TurboGrafx-16, and N64…how can this not be appealing. Everyone gets nostalgic at some point. Get your fix.
5. Aesthetics. It’s the most visually appealing console of the 3. Period. Makes little difference, I know, but it’s small, pretty, and you get to choose from several colors. White will match the iMac. Decision made.
6. An entirely new way to play games. This is the biggest plus. The video game market is getting stale. Sure, it’s a multi-billion dollar industry, but it needs a shot in the arm. The Wii could very well be that exciting factor of the next generation.

The graphics and lack of HD debates seem relatively minor. When I heard that the graphics aren’t going to be a MASSIVE upgrade from the Gamecube, my reaction was quickly, “So what?” I’ll take innovation over pointless graphical upgrades any day. As for the lack of HD, I don’t think anyone can foresee just how popular HD will be within the Wii’s lifespan at this point. It really depends on how cheap HD monitors will be within the next 3-5 years.

I’m looking forward to seeing what the PS3 and Xbox 360 will deliver, but I’m PUMPED about the Wii, and I don’t even really know why. I won’t be sure for a few more months, but right now my money is leaning towards the Wii.

Hal06
Forum Regular
May 8, 2006, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Jawbone54

While there are no whole truths, your opinion makes a lot of sense, putting to shame those just having fun blaming Wii's name, Wii's hardware, Wii's whatever.

fibroptikl
Mac Enthusiast
May 8, 2006, 10:31 PM

In 14 hours, the E3 Nintendo Presentation starts ...

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:07 AM

$249.

Ouch!

ryaxnb
Grizzled Veteran
May 9, 2006, 12:09 AM

And yet Nintendo's in third place. Poor Nintendo.
And yet Apple's about to get behind Linux (maybe,) putting them in third. Poor Apple.
Trainiable is to cat as ability to live without food is to human.
Steveis... said: "What would scammers do with this info..." talking about a debit card number!

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 12:12 AM

$249.

Ouch!
a) Where did you get that number?
b) Can you tell me what my reaction should be? I'm not quite getting that part...

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:13 AM

1) Everywhere
2) That's a LOT of money for a Nintendo system

Looks like all systems are overpriced this time around.

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 12:16 AM

1) Everywhere
2) That's a LOT of money for a Nintendo system

Looks like all systems are overpriced this time around.
Oh.

: feigns shock :

Ooooooooo. $249? Wow. That's expensive. The Gamecube launched for the price of $200. In todays market... accounting for inflation... the Wii launch price compared to the Gamecube launch price...

Oh. Wait. They're the same thing.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 12:29 AM

*Can't wait*

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
May 9, 2006, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by goMac
Oh.

: feigns shock :

Ooooooooo. $249? Wow. That's expensive. The Gamecube launched for the price of $200. In todays market... accounting for inflation... the Wii launch price compared to the Gamecube launch price...

Oh. Wait. They're the same thing.
*IF* that is the price, it's half of the low-end PS3.

oh...yeah... *shock* & *gasp*

Eug Wanker
Posting Junkie
Location: Dangling something in the water… of the Arabian Sea
May 9, 2006, 01:00 AM

Hmm.... Well, I have to say, at $249 (if true), it may be worth getting the Wii as a second console.

The $599 pricetag of the complete PS3 really surprised me. It's starting to remind me of this:

And yes, if it was only $499 I wouldn't have complained so much.

goMac
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 01:04 AM

I'm still weighing whether the XBox 360 or the Wii should be my first next gen purchase. The XBox 360 has Halo and great online play, but the Wii has the franchises and would make the better half happy.

For the Wii's price point it'll probably be the Wii first, then the 360 next. Gamecube compatibility is also a plus.

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 01:22 AM

<wrong thread>

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 10:04 AM

I mentioned this already in another thread, but there's no way I'm buying a PS3 at that price. That's absolutely ridiculous. When console prices keep nearing closer to the price of a gaming PC, the business is becoming a problem. $499...for the low-end PS3!

Wii it is. And if the 360 drops in price...I might pick up one of those down the road, after I've saved up a little money.

*still shaking his head at Sony*

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:39 PM

Watching the live N event...

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:42 PM

oooh, new Mario footage

New metroid, warioware

That controller + analog stick is going to be a SERIOUS problem. Trust me.

New Zelda!

MindFad
Posting Junkie
May 9, 2006, 12:42 PM

Watching the live N event...
Got a decent live stream from anywhere?

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:46 PM

uk.gamespot.com

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:47 PM

Ok, here's the thing. This controller looks cool, the video looks cool, but I'm not 100% convinced that this new controller won't have issues. First off, when you have that wire attached, it's easy to get all tangled up in it (see vid). I can see how it will be good for tennis or golf, but for Mario? I'm not buying it for two reasons: paradigm and camera.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 9, 2006, 12:50 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No price/date. "We want to keep it private"

WANKERS.

It's E3! NO DATE OR PRICE?

Reggie's a nut. He thinks that Wii is as stupid a name as Lexus?

Third party support is lame.

TP on launch day.

Ok, again, aligning the remote with Link's bow might be problematic for some people. I mean, it's cool "on paper", but I'd have to see it myself to really be convinced.

Ha. Even the guy giving the demo can't do it right.

Super Mario Galaxy.
( Last edited by starman; May 9, 2006 at 01:04 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules