Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB:WTT PC 133 DIMMs 256MB or 512MB For G4 DA

WTB:WTT PC 133 DIMMs 256MB or 512MB For G4 DA
brokecollegestudentF04
Banned
Oct 27, 2006, 10:32 PM

I just recently got a PowerMac G4 DA, and it needs PC 133, I have alot of stuff to trade or I can purchase ourtight

Contact me here or on aim
brokecollegestudentf04

cakey
Forum Regular
Oct 27, 2006, 11:07 PM

What would you be willing to trade? I've got a bunch of pc133.

chipchen
Mac Elite
Oct 27, 2006, 11:16 PM

cakey, I may be interested in a stick (say PC133 256MB DIMM) after brokecollegestudentF04 gets what he needs. Or, if you got a bunch, PM me.

brokecollegestudentF04, sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. i understand you got dibs if it's something we both want.

brokecollegestudentF04  (op)
Banned
Oct 28, 2006, 12:22 AM

Guys... Im a Girl... No Twig and berries here... LOL.. Yes a Girl switcher turned mac geek

wifeofcash2
Baninated
Oct 28, 2006, 10:43 AM

4JNA
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 28, 2006, 11:55 AM

FYI - links don't work. find all the sale stuff HERE.

best of luck buying/selling!

wifeofcash2
Baninated
Nov 11, 2006, 05:52 PM

Just to make sure everybody knows, this stupid girl keeps accusing Rob of being a scammer and an unhonest source. She claims that since he has been banned, he's screwing everybody over and scamming them. Screw her. Everything that we've sold recently we've received positive feedback on.

Here:

eBay Member Profile for cash68

It's quite obvious that he's not scamming anybody, though I can see why he gets frustrated with the blatent stupidity of people on these boards sometimes.

xfiftyfour
Forum Regular
Nov 11, 2006, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by wifeofcash2 View Post
Just to make sure everybody knows, this stupid girl keeps accusing Rob of being a scammer and an unhonest source. She claims that since he has been banned, he's screwing everybody over and scamming them. Screw her. Everything that we've sold recently we've received positive feedback on.

Here:

eBay Member Profile for cash68

It's quite obvious that he's not scamming anybody, though I can see why he gets frustrated with the blatent stupidity of people on these boards sometimes.
Way to hijack the thread. Not the most professional approach to regain respect and trust.
15.4-inch Glossy 2.6Ghz MBP w/ 4GB RAM
Dell 2407wfp || (2) 500GB MyBooks || 8GB iPhone w/ SE420s

wifeofcash2
Baninated
Nov 11, 2006, 06:42 PM

I really don't care. She kept accusing Rob of being a scammer, when he has never scammed anybody on these boards, or anywhere else!

Banned
Nov 11, 2006, 07:05 PM

Ill ask you again wifeofcash2 PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE... KEEP UP THIS HARASSMENT AND I"LL TAKE THIS FURTHER THEN THE MODS, ILL TAKE IT TO THE POLICE...

wifeofcash2
Baninated
Nov 11, 2006, 07:58 PM

No you listen to ME. YOU stop the harassment and bullshit accusations! You have continually accused Rob of being a scammer and untrustworthy, despite my husband's stellar feedback rating on ebay. He's been a member here on the forums for an extremely long time, and purchased and sold many things on these forums without ANY problems.

If you keep calling him a scammer, I'll take YOU to the police and sue you for slander. How about that?

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 11, 2006, 08:25 PM

Slander is a civil matter. Cops do the criminal stuff.

I can't believe I missed all this dirt going on.

Did you ever get your RAM, bcs?

Banned
Nov 11, 2006, 08:38 PM

I found some... I sold the G4 about a week after I got it though.. that wifeofcash2 kept harassing me over that RAM when i told her I didnt want it due to the stuff that was said about them around here, I told her to leave me alone numerous times... she didnt so i took it to the mods, and ive thought about filing a criminal complaint with the state police on her... i dont like being threatened like that.. she claimed I made false accusations and everything, I told her once that i didnt want to deal with her because of what was said around here about her husband.. Honestly i dont think thats the wife... I think that may be the husband acting under that name.. but who knows.. he or she or whatever it is will certainly wake up and smell the coffee when the police show up at her door..

Forum Links
Forum Rules