Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Torture Details at Gitmo

Torture Details at Gitmo (Page 6)
Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 15, 2005, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by PacHead
That's my point exactly. No prison or justice system in the world is perfect, and nobody should expect Gitmo to be, that's the breaks.
Yes, but Gitmo is not really a prison for convicted criminals. I think people would be a lot more comfortable with it if these people were actually given a fair shake. As it is, it looks very shady, and that's why people dislike it so much, I think.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

BoomStick
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 15, 2005, 03:43 PM

If they had all been shot as enemy combatants back in Afghanistan as they should have been, none of this mess would be going on.

As a country we are too easy on scum and we get accused of being inhumane while they saw the heads off of truly innocent truck drivers.

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 15, 2005, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit
Yes, but Gitmo is not really a prison for convicted criminals. I think people would be a lot more comfortable with it if these people were actually given a fair shake. As it is, it looks very shady, and that's why people dislike it so much, I think.
No, it has been PAINTED to look shady by people exaggerating and being drama queens.

bubblewrap
Senior User
Jun 15, 2005, 03:51 PM

I thought is was a POW/terrorist holding pen.
Not a prison perse
To create a universe
You must taste
The forbidden fruit.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 15, 2005, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Zimphire
No, it has been PAINTED to look shady by people exaggerating and being drama queens.
You can't "paint" holding somebody for years without a trial to look shady, Zim. That's like painting Michael Jackson to look like a freak with no nose.
Chuck
___

Warung
Mac Elite
Jun 15, 2005, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by bubblewrap
I thought is was a POW/terrorist holding pen.
No, actually it's a concentrationcamp where people who oppose the Bush regime get detained and tortured. Nothing more, nothing less. These people haven't gotten a fair trial, or a hearing. It's despicable, and the US has lost the last little piece of credibility it had in the world.

And the armchair fascist who belittle, ignore and downplay what is going on there, are just about the lowest piece of chickensh1t d0uchebags disgracing the planet with their presence.

Fu<k all of you!

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

Zimphire
Baninated
Jun 15, 2005, 04:04 PM

Randman
Posting Junkie
Jun 15, 2005, 04:09 PM

Warung

Owned Date: June 2005
Banninated Date: June 2005

Why would any troll come into the war lounge without asbestos underwear (even if it's on their head)?

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

budster101
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jun 15, 2005, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Warung
No, actually it's a concentrationcamp where people who oppose the Bush regime get detained and tortured. Nothing more, nothing less. These people haven't gotten a fair trial, or a hearing. It's despicable, and the US has lost the last little piece of credibility it had in the world.

And the armchair fascist who belittle, ignore and downplay what is going on there, are just about the lowest piece of chickensh1t d0uchebags disgracing the planet with their presence.

Fu<k all of you!

You do realize that in order to be considered a concentration camp, those inside would have to have worn UNIFORMS of an army representing a specific COUNTRY. Nobody there qualifies as such. They have zero rights and should have been shot on the battlefield in Afghanistan.

You and others of your ilk are those lacking in credibility. There have been numerious erroneous stories regarding Gitmo, and the Administration. As for the rest of your childish nonsensicle albeit emotional tirade. The same to you.

Warung
Mac Elite
Jun 15, 2005, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Zimphire
Again, nothing of substance. As always. Good to see that your presence here is as inconsequential as your beliefs are to most of the world.

I just feel sad for all the muslims that are tortured and humiliated by fascist little pieces of sh1t just like you. And all the good Americans that you and people like you are draging down.

But rest assured, this kind of behaviour will be your own undoing. The credibility you have lost will never be regained.

Now go and laugh it up, it just shows how little you understand of the situation at hand.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 15, 2005, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by budster101
You do realize that in order to be considered a concentration camp, those inside would have to have worn UNIFORMS of an army representing a specific COUNTRY.
I don't think so. The folks in Nazi concentration camps weren't soldiers of any sort.
Chuck
___

Warung
Mac Elite
Jun 15, 2005, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Randman
Why would any troll come into the war lounge without asbestos underwear (even if it's on their head)?
Why the fu<k are you posting my stats and calling me a troll, - do you think you have anything on me?

Warung
Mac Elite
Jun 15, 2005, 04:23 PM

You do realize that in order to be considered a concentration camp, those inside would have to have worn UNIFORMS of an army representing a specific COUNTRY.
BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA! Yeah, just like all the people in Auschwitz etc. were soldiers in uniform. DUH!

They have zero rights and should have been shot on the battlefield in Afghanistan.
Thanks for proving you're a fascist POS!

You and others of your ilk are those lacking in credibility. There have been numerious erroneous stories regarding Gitmo, and the Administration.
So fu<king what. There have been just as many reports that were verified and correct. And all you fu<king do is belittle them. Pfffff, - you suck!

Oh yeah, webdesigners from Manchester are such an incredible security threat...get the fu<k outta here.

budster101
Baninated
Location: Illinois might be cold and flat, but at least it's ugly.
Jun 15, 2005, 04:33 PM

How old are you? For christ's sake, you have a way with words. There were many concentration camps during WWII. How on earth would I know you were referencing the Nazi Concentration camps? You never once mentioned them specifically in your childish rant.

How many have died at Gitmo? Any?

How many died in the Nazi Concentration Camps? MILLIONS.

Nothing in common. Nothing.

We are not trying to wipe out a race of people... actually, the Islamic Fundamentalists are trying to kill everyone in the West. They wish they could get their hands on a Nuke so they could wipe us out... not the other way around. We are taking the good fight to them.

What makes me a fascist? You have shown nothing that demostrates this idiotic assertion. All you prove with each posts is how you can type the word F>ck and POS...

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Jun 15, 2005, 04:41 PM

There were many concentration camps during WWII. How on earth would I know you were referencing the Nazi Concentration camps?
He wasn't referencing any concentration camps, I think. He was calling Gitmo a concentration camp, and you inaccurately replied that a concentration camp has to hold only uniformed soldiers, which he disproved by using the Nazi concentration camps as an example.
Chuck
___

PacHead
Baninated
Jun 15, 2005, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Warung
Fu<k all of you!
We appreciate your well reasoned arguments (ridiculous nonsense and lies), and we welcome your highly insightful perspective (hateful, brainwashed propaganda) regarding this topic.

Maybe I'll send a PM to the mods, if somebody hasn't already. You should be banned since you do not abide by the rules, and hateful children should not be allowed on this forum.

Warung
Mac Elite
Jun 15, 2005, 04:42 PM

How old are you?
If ageism is all you've got, please stop posting at MacNN. Thank you.

There were many concentration camps during WWII. How on earth would I know you were referencing the Nazi Concentration camps?
Pffff. Lame comeback. You were the one making the generalization about concentration camps. Not me.

Nothing in common. Nothing.
Commonality: People are being held and tortured against their will and without a fair trial or hearing. THERE'S YOUR "COMMON"!

We are taking the good fight to them.
More fascist crap! They are teh BAD!11!!1 We are the good! OMFG! I can just see some insane fascist a55 mullah saying the same thing.

What makes me a fascist?
This (among many other things):

"They have zero rights and should have been shot on the battlefield in Afghanistan."

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 15, 2005, 04:53 PM

Once again, a topic with much room for informative debate falls victim to childish name-calling, repellant accusations (in clear violation of the rules of this forum, I might add), and ridiculous and unfounded superiority complexes. Forcing me once again to get pissed off and lock a topic that I would have liked to read, if not for the trademark childish behavior. Now I have some banning nominations to go present.

Get it through your heads: You do nothing but make yourselves look like asses with this behavior. I know the opposing parties love to cyber high-five each other over that last zinger you got in on the other team, but really and truly, it’s not all that impressive.
Nemo me impune lacesset

Forum Links
Forum Rules