Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 16gb iPod Touch 2g

FS: 16gb iPod Touch 2g
Christopera
Forum Regular
Jul 22, 2009, 01:51 PM

I am selling my iPod 2g to generate some funds for the purchase of a new 32gb iPhone.

I bought the iPod from my nephew the day it arrived at this house. He ordered the iPod the day the 2g was released last September. The reason he decided to sell it is because he mis-spelled the etching.

The etching says "The mind is terrible thing to waist." He is ten years old an got waist and waste mixed up. Being the good uncle I am, I bailed him out so that he could get another with the etching spelled correctly. Other than the misspelling I have to give my ten year old nephew credit for choosing a sweet etching. Since the purchase however, I have fallen in love with the device and will be sad to see it go.

The iPod is in immaculate condition. I covered it with an invisishield-like product. It is the same material as invisishield but was not cut by the same company. It covers the screen and back. The ipod has zero screen scratches and no dents or chips. The chrome is slightly dulled and dirty on what little of it that is exposed. 10 minutes of polishing would make it better than new. The side buttons are as black as the day the iPod was new. Additionally, the iPod has been also upgraded to the 3.0 firmware.

Here is what you get: iPod Touch 2g 16gb, 3.0 Firmware, Apple Ear Buds (never used), cleaning cloth, original shipping case, original iPod connect cable.

I have high res photos of the ipod but am on business and forgot my camera cable.

$215 will get you everything as well as insured shipping.

pm is acceptable but i prefer inquires be sent to my business email: sponsoring at ourzeal.com

I have bought on these forums before, but never sold.
MB 2.16ghz c2d 3gb/250gb

chippervw
Moderator Emeritus
Jul 22, 2009, 02:22 PM

You're a nice uncle. Good luck with the sale.

Just to clarify, did he also leave out the "a" as in "The mind is A terrible thing to waste"?

Christopera  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 22, 2009, 03:08 PM

Hahaha, no. I left out the "a"

To clarify. The etching reads exactly this "The mind is a terrible thing to waist."
MB 2.16ghz c2d 3gb/250gb

davedecay
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 22, 2009, 06:52 PM

"a bad diet is a terrible thing to your waist"

nice price!

Christopera  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 22, 2009, 08:01 PM

Here we go with some pics. After looking at them I realized that I probably should have cleaned up the ipod first. Ohwell, this is what the iPod looks like after you have smudged it. As honest as photos get I do suppose.

I'm hoping the price is nice enough to sell.

MB 2.16ghz c2d 3gb/250gb

Forum Links
Forum Rules