Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > I'm growing tired of my iPod Touch

I'm growing tired of my iPod Touch
Thread Tools
Laminar
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 1, 2008, 08:12 PM
 
I bought a 16 gig Touch last August and loved it, but the little things are getting to me.
-No copy/paste
-The first time I type in a text box, it doesn't auto capitalize. If I type a single letter and delete it, suddenly it is ready to auto capitalize.
-Safari frequently quits. It's nor a single site that causes it, it just randomly quits at least two or three times an hour
-Scrolling lag when typing text
-Apps won't sync with iTunes correctly, and previously deleted apps sometimes reappear
-Trying to install or update an app from the mobile store always leads to a failure
-A sticky delete button keeps deleting long after I let go

Even fully restoring the original software wouldn't fix all of these errors. I love the concept of the iPod but it's wearing me out.
     
danangdoc
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 2, 2008, 01:48 PM
 
I have not experienced any of these problems, but sympathize with your issues. I hate to go with the obvious, but have you updated to the latest version of the iPod OS? If you are using a Mac, are you running the latest version of the OS (10.5.5)? I also had a problem with the "sticky delete" button when trying to erase text. Changing the plastic screen cover somehow resolved that. At least it's not happened since. You might take it to an Apple store if there's one nearby, and may wind up getting it sent back for service at worst. Shouldn't happen. Still under warranty? Cut + paste should be along soon. Hang in there!
     
Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The New Posts Button
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 2, 2008, 01:50 PM
 
You just said in the other thread that it was doing a decent job of replacing your iBook, didn't you?
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 2, 2008, 06:30 PM
 
1) Apple's said it's getting to it, it's just not on the top of their priorities. I didn't mind, until Software 2.0 came out and a bunch of apps could really be enhanced by it.
2) I haven't had this problem.
3) Mine hasn't quit at all since 2.1.
4) I haven't had that since 2.1 either.
5) I haven't had that issue ever.
6) Never had that happen.
7) Never had that.
     
macuser9909
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 2, 2008, 08:11 PM
 
So your growing tired if your Touch. What do you want us to do? Why don't you research what your buying first and then you'll know what you may be in for. Or if your THAT tired of it and cannot stand it any longer, the sell it or don't use it!

Anyone else sick of all the complaints around here for the Touch and iPhone?
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 2, 2008, 08:48 PM
 
When the iPod touch came out, the only issue he had listed that was occuring at the time was no copy and pasting. And if you're an early adopter like he is, then those things really don't come out.
And if you, macuser9909, are sick of all the complaints around here for the iPod touch/iPhone, you don't have to click on the thread and read said complaints.
     
macuser9909
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Dec 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 2, 2008, 10:38 PM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
When the iPod touch came out, the only issue he had listed that was occuring at the time was no copy and pasting. And if you're an early adopter like he is, then those things really don't come out.
And if you, macuser9909, are sick of all the complaints around here for the iPod touch/iPhone, you don't have to click on the thread and read said complaints.
For being so active in the forum I would assume you would grow tired of users complaining about not having copy/paste, MMS and the like. Maybe not though, but for every single forum I browse I see it on a daily basis, so for me it is quite annoying.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 3, 2008, 07:56 AM
 
I agree. I have a 32 gig touch and never had these issues. I love mine, it even works with my crippled no-firewire-port-having-no-internal-optical-drive-lacking Macbook Air.

And why would anyone want to copy/paste on a screen that small for?
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 3, 2008, 03:46 PM
 
Originally Posted by macuser9909 View Post
For being so active in the forum I would assume you would grow tired of users complaining about not having copy/paste, MMS and the like. Maybe not though, but for every single forum I browse I see it on a daily basis, so for me it is quite annoying.
Not really. I know that Apple listens to the complaints. While it might take a while for something to happen, it gets done generally.
     
zro
Mac Elite
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The back of the room
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 4, 2008, 03:32 AM
 
The delete key repeats wicked for me. And Safari does take a dump fairly often. No other real problems that a restart doesn't help.

My incomplete wishlist:
A CalDAV calendar client.
For Safari to not be so ****in reload happy.
Ability to show the Dock while running apps.
Bluetooth for more than peripherals.
Print.
     
JKT
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: London, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 4, 2008, 09:35 AM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
And why would anyone want to copy/paste on a screen that small for?
To add a phone no. or e-mail address you get in a mail or SMS message to a contact. To copy some text from one app into another. Not ****ing rocket science to think of more than a handful of scenarios where this would be incredibly useful.

However, I personally would rather wait for Apple to design a cut/copy/paste system that is consistent and works for the next ten years than put in an implementation that will have to be changed with each OS update because it wasn't thought through properly. It isn't as trivial to design and implement this successfully on a touch screen only device as some people seem to think.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 5, 2008, 06:08 AM
 
Why not do that stuff before you synch?
     
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 5, 2008, 06:27 AM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
I love mine, it even works with my crippled no-firewire-port-having-no-internal-optical-drive-lacking Macbook Air.
I'm sure you just made a mistake (and it's a trivial point), but Firewire hasn't been supported by iPods since the 4G.

As for copy and paste, it is important even on a small screen. It's important to have for URLs that you may see on a page and want to access but aren't hyperlinked for some reason. It's important when you're writing something and want to reuse a portion of text. So it is important.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 5, 2008, 07:23 AM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
Why not do that stuff before you synch?
Yeah. And if you're going to do your text editing and link forwarding "before you synch" (i.e. on your main computer), why not read your e-mails then, too?

Are you really having difficulty understanding that the usefulness of reading and writing e-mail and surfing the web while out in the boondocks would increase exponentially for many people if they were actually able to *do* something with all that text?
     
MattJeff
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Right here
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 5, 2008, 02:59 PM
 
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
I'm sure you just made a mistake (and it's a trivial point), but Firewire hasn't been supported by iPods since the 4G.
I knowww why is that? firewire worked beautifully on my old ipod.

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
As for copy and paste, it is important even on a small screen. It's important to have for URLs that you may see on a page and want to access but aren't hyperlinked for some reason. It's important when you're writing something and want to reuse a portion of text. So it is important.
Agreed I have only had my touch for about 3 days and copy/paste would be a very welcome idea.
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 6, 2008, 12:47 PM
 
Originally Posted by Dakar V View Post
You just said in the other thread that it was doing a decent job of replacing your iBook, didn't you?
Yes, and that's what got me thinking. All I really used the iBook for, the iPod is more than capable of doing with much better portability, but these few issues are keeping me from really loving it.

Each time I update the iPod OS I hope these (unique to me) bugs will be fixed, but they're not.

I suppose I should just bite the bullet and reinstall the software from scratch. It's under warranty still, so I suppose if worst comes to worst, I'll take it in. The only problem is that a lot of my bugs like Safari crashing aren't easily repeatable - I'd have to sit in front of the genius and surf for a half hour.
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 6, 2008, 06:35 PM
 
I did the restore and it seems my inability to install/update apps has been fixed. We'll see if Safari is any more stable.
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2008, 11:21 AM
 
A half hour of browsing gave me my first Safari crash. Does it matter that I typically have 6 windows open?
     
VictorBoyko
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Nov 2006
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2008, 05:01 PM
 
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
To add a phone no. or e-mail address you get in a mail or SMS message to a contact.
you will probably laugh, but nokia phones could recognize phone numbers or email addresses in incoming messages (with options to call to that number or add to address book) some five years ago.
     
sogbrightlight
Forum Regular
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 7, 2008, 07:02 PM
 
Well if you're growing very tired I'd be glad to take it off your hands for free.
Bla Bla Bla
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 8, 2008, 01:43 PM
 
LAWL all caps
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 8, 2008, 09:10 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
A half hour of browsing gave me my first Safari crash. Does it matter that I typically have 6 windows open?
Yeah. That's using a lot of memory that the iPod doesn't have.
     
JKT
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: London, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2008, 06:00 AM
 
The problem is that you are using Safari and it is utterly s**t. There is no solution, though NetNewsWire keeps me sane for the sites I browse regularly.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2008, 04:13 PM
 
Safari is not utter ****. I use it and it never crashes. I have it on my Dell, my Macbook Air, and my iPod touch. Never crashes. I'm not too sure what you geniuses are doing with it, but I'm sure you could make a better browser.
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 10, 2008, 04:30 PM
 
I use to have fairly frequent crashes with Safari back in the 1.0.1 days, but not for a long time. It is by far the best mobile browser. The problem is that people expect it to work just as well as a browser on a Octo Mac Pro.
     
Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: ~/
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 12, 2008, 10:05 PM
 
Safari on my iPhone crashes occasionally. It shouldn't, but it does. I'm sure Apple continues to work on it. However, crashing or not, its still far better than the browser on any other mobile device of its kind.
     
JKT
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: London, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 13, 2008, 11:31 AM
 
MobileSafari = 94 crashes and counting since the 5th August 2008. Bully for you if you haven't had any crashes, but the reality is that many people have.

I can't be arsed to go into the design flaws it has, but the fact it just doesn't work very well (or at all) with a large number of the sites I need it to work with and its instability makes it s**t. E.g. a few example sites where MobileSafari is either (a) very slow or (b) very annoying to use or (c) doesn't work at all: the Transport for London journey planner website (so slow it isn't worth using), thetrainline.com (forget it, can't use the menus), yahoomail (crashes every time), and OWA (crashes every time). I don't care if it doesn't work as well as a browser on an Octo Mac Pro, I just want it to work well enough and it doesn't.
     
macdef
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2008
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2008, 02:13 AM
 
So apple manufactures should read this post and make improvments accordingly...
     
CorpITGuy
Dedicated MacNNer
Join Date: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2008, 10:00 AM
 
Originally Posted by Cadaver View Post
Safari on my iPhone crashes occasionally. It shouldn't, but it does. I'm sure Apple continues to work on it. However, crashing or not, its still far better than the browser on any other mobile device of its kind.


My thoughts exactly. It's imperfect, but it's still the best mobile browser ever.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

MacBook Pro 17" 2.33 GHz - (mine)
MacBook Pro 15" 1.83 GHz - (wife)
Pair of iPhones
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 14, 2008, 06:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
MobileSafari = 94 crashes and counting since the 5th August 2008. Bully for you if you haven't had any crashes, but the reality is that many people have.

I can't be arsed to go into the design flaws it has, but the fact it just doesn't work very well (or at all) with a large number of the sites I need it to work with and its instability makes it s**t. E.g. a few example sites where MobileSafari is either (a) very slow or (b) very annoying to use or (c) doesn't work at all: the Transport for London journey planner website (so slow it isn't worth using), thetrainline.com (forget it, can't use the menus), yahoomail (crashes every time), and OWA (crashes every time). I don't care if it doesn't work as well as a browser on an Octo Mac Pro, I just want it to work well enough and it doesn't.
Go into a cell carrier's store and play with the browser on the Q9 or a Blackberry, or God forbid, a Treo. Safari is so much better. And you can't blame Apple for a few sites that aren't designed or operated well.
     
p.a.h.
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Join Date: Oct 2008
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 15, 2008, 06:12 PM
 
Ditto on the copy and paste.


BTW, I really like my new 2G ipod touch.
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 19, 2008, 09:27 PM
 
Originally Posted by macdef View Post
So apple manufactures should read this post and make improvments accordingly...
Is this sarcasm?

Another couple of problems-
-When I receive an email also sent to lots of other people (like a professor sending a message to a 200-student class) I have to scroll through everyone's email address before I can get to the message.
-I have two separate Gmail accounts set up in Mail, but to switch accounts I have to back all the way out of one and then go all the way into the next. There should be an easier way to do that

Since restoring the software, it crashes much much less and all of my app installs have gone flawlessly.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 05:17 AM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
Is this sarcasm?

.
Gee, lemme think...
     
JKT
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: London, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 05:19 AM
 
Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
Go into a cell carrier's store and play with the browser on the Q9 or a Blackberry, or God forbid, a Treo. Safari is so much better. And you can't blame Apple for a few sites that aren't designed or operated well.
Being better than the other rubbish out there does not de facto make your own product any good. It might well be the best mobile browser out there, but it has major issues with both its design and execution that make it unusable on a significant number of sites and damn annoying on ones where it does. These are sites that work in the desktop version perfectly fine, so I can blame Apple for this - their mobile browser is badly broken and needs to be fixed.
     
CorpITGuy
Dedicated MacNNer
Join Date: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 08:33 AM
 
Isn't that like criticizing power companies for using nuclear fission when they SHOULD be using nuclear fusion, which doesn't yet exist? Safari is nuclear fission, a tremendous leap forward over the Treo or Blackberry (windmill) or to continue the energy analogy WAY further than it should be, the Q9 or Tilt would be like a coal plant.

Apple is continually working on their browser, and it's the best out there. Just like everything else, it'll get better with time.

Holy crap this is the worst post I've ever made.
( Last edited by CorpITGuy; Oct 20, 2008 at 08:34 AM. Reason: edit to clarify that my post sucks)
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

MacBook Pro 17" 2.33 GHz - (mine)
MacBook Pro 15" 1.83 GHz - (wife)
Pair of iPhones
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 12:11 PM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
Gee, lemme think...
I'm sorry that I wasn't sure. I was too busy easily getting up to 120 in half a mile.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 03:36 PM
 
Oh, in a Jeep. Still living at home with your parents, or have you made it out to the REAL world yet? I keep forgetting you know everything and more than anybody.
     
Dakar V
Addicted to MacNN
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The New Posts Button
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 03:38 PM
 
Dude, get some wood putty, take care of the chip on your shoulder, and evacuate the ****ing thread.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 03:56 PM
 
I have no chip on my shoulder. I just can't believe that kids are getting tired of their iPod touch's these days. And not even the ones that they buy themselves. Spoiled kids these days.
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 06:45 PM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
Oh, in a Jeep. Still living at home with your parents, or have you made it out to the REAL world yet? I keep forgetting you know everything and more than anybody.
I moved out of my parents' house four years ago when I graduated from high school...I pay for my own cars, gas, insurance, college tuition, rent, entertainment, iPods, computers, motorcycles, girlfriends, etc. But hey, feel free to keep making stuff up.
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 20, 2008, 08:57 PM
 
Well now that y'all are done bashing Safari, apparently it's time to bash each other.
     
JKT
Professional Poster
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: London, UK
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 21, 2008, 04:57 AM
 
Originally Posted by CorpITGuy View Post
Isn't that like criticizing power companies for using nuclear fission when they SHOULD be using nuclear fusion, which doesn't yet exist? Safari is nuclear fission, a tremendous leap forward over the Treo or Blackberry (windmill) or to continue the energy analogy WAY further than it should be, the Q9 or Tilt would be like a coal plant.
Safari is charcoal to the dry leaves and bits of wood of other mobile browsers. It is so far from being nuclear fission (nevermind fusion) that is its problem. I never expected it to be the best browser in the world, but I certainly didn't expect it to be as terrible as it actually is.

Anyway, I think I have a legitimate right to criticise Apple for this - they sold me this browser and phone on the basis that it would give me the 'whole internet, not just a part of it'. Even if I disregard the lack of media playback capability (i.e. Flash and WMV), the fact it doesn't or barely works on numerous sites that use neither of these formats and are just html, css and javascript is a sick joke. No doubt that it will improve with time, but they have a heck of a lot to correct, and this doesn't help me now or in the immediate future.
     
Laminar  (op)
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 22, 2008, 07:22 PM
 
A couple more things.
- I haven't found a way to search in Mail, I have to access Gmail in Safari
- Passwords show up as they're typed. I get paranoid typing my passwords in with people sitting beside and behind me
( Last edited by Laminar; Oct 22, 2008 at 08:02 PM. )
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 23, 2008, 02:57 PM
 
Then turn around.
     
analogika
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 888500128
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 23, 2008, 03:01 PM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
I have no chip on my shoulder. I just can't believe that kids are getting tired of their iPod touch's these days. And not even the ones that they buy themselves. Spoiled kids these days.
Run over him with your SUV, paperboy.
     
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Washington + Colorado
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 24, 2008, 05:54 PM
 
     
kylef
Mac Enthusiast
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Northern Ireland
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 24, 2008, 08:14 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
I bought a 16 gig Touch last August and loved it, but the little things are getting to me.
-No copy/paste
-The first time I type in a text box, it doesn't auto capitalize. If I type a single letter and delete it, suddenly it is ready to auto capitalize.
-Safari frequently quits. It's nor a single site that causes it, it just randomly quits at least two or three times an hour
-Scrolling lag when typing text
-Apps won't sync with iTunes correctly, and previously deleted apps sometimes reappear
-Trying to install or update an app from the mobile store always leads to a failure
-A sticky delete button keeps deleting long after I let go

Even fully restoring the original software wouldn't fix all of these errors. I love the concept of the iPod but it's wearing me out.
Apparently C&P is being rectified, I'd love to see it in but I don't have that much of a need for it. Regarding Safari - it quits unexpectedly for me too, but not that often - a full restore doesn't help it? Lag in scrolling is noticeable for me on my iPhone. The last 3 problems - well - I've never experienced any of those.
     
ctt1wbw
Mac Elite
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Suffolk, VA
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2008, 06:11 AM
 
Originally Posted by analogika View Post
Run over him with your SUV, paperboy.
Then who would you share homeroom class with?
     
Railroader
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indy.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2008, 12:08 PM
 
Originally Posted by Laminar
1-The first time I type in a text box, it doesn't auto capitalize. If I type a single letter and delete it, suddenly it is ready to auto capitalize.
2-Safari frequently quits. It's nor a single site that causes it, it just randomly quits at least two or three times an hour
3-Scrolling lag when typing text
4-Apps won't sync with iTunes correctly, and previously deleted apps sometimes reappear
5-Trying to install or update an app from the mobile store always leads to a failure
6-A sticky delete button keeps deleting long after I let go
7- Passwords show up as they're typed. I get paranoid typing my passwords in with people sitting beside and behind me
I have a 3G iPhone, but I have a lot of the same issues:
1- Check.
2- Check. Can't repeat it on any site, it just seems to happen randomly.
3- Check. This is the most frustrating
4- Not a problem for me
5- Check. I can only install or update from the ITS
6- Check.
7- Check. I wish there was an option to turn this off.
     
Railroader
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Indy.
Status: Offline
Reply With Quote
Oct 25, 2008, 12:09 PM
 
Originally Posted by ctt1wbw View Post
Then who would you share homeroom class with?
You are sooooo funny and insulting.
     
 
Thread Tools
 
Forum Links
Forum Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Top
Privacy Policy
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:26 AM.
All contents of these forums © 1995-2017 MacNN. All rights reserved.
Branding + Design: www.gesamtbild.com
vBulletin v.3.8.8 © 2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.,