Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Alienskin plug-ins

Alienskin plug-ins
mac128k-1984
Mac Elite
Apr 27, 2007, 10:31 AM

I'm trying to increase my abilities of photoshop from basic to a little more indepth and in addition to that desire I want to be updating a website of mine. that being the case the eye candy 5 from alien skin seems to be a nice package.

While I'm sure some of what it offers can be done manually, I think the automation and polish it may provide out way the cost.

Any users of these plug-ins?
Thoughts, reviews

Any other recomendations for plug-ins? I'm looking to more photo-editing in PS3 but also website creation.
Michael

inkhead
Senior User
May 10, 2007, 10:46 PM

Learning @ Your Own Pace� - lynda.com has all the tutorial and video training you ever could need on photoshop.

Thorzdad
May 13, 2007, 12:56 PM

Lynda is a great source of all kinds of great information.
That said, if your intent is to really learn Pshop, I think your best route would be to learn all you can about using a bone-stock install of Pshop before you start delving into the world of 3rd party plug-ins. There's so freaking much you can do with Pshop right out-of-the-box and most plug-ins are really directed toward a particular use.

Forum Links
Forum Rules