Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > What are your prejudices/ nasty little bigotry demons?

What are your prejudices/ nasty little bigotry demons?
maxelson
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 03:22 PM

The idea popped out in the "To Americans" thread: The evils of racism, complicity, bigotry, prejudices that exist in ALL of us.
So.
What are they? Are we strong enough to admit the demons in ourselves? DO we admit any at all? Confrontation. Realization. Is it cathartic?
So.
An experiment.
Let us try to be objective. The topic is, by nature, incendiary. Let us try to avoid excuses. Let us try to avoid judgement.

Me.
I have prejudices about cultures, primarily, not so much based on race. Negative prejudices.

I have always had trouble with the Urban Asian culture. Consume, consume, consume.
I have trouble with the French. So superior. I am loving this whole Le Pen thing.
I have always had trouble with cultures that exude moral superiority. Hypocritical of me, to say the least.
I have troubles with politicians and I lump them all together, better or worse, in the same scum filled pot of bile. They must individually work their way out of said pot. I only know of one who has. I have never been sorry for this particular prejudice.
I have trouble with New Yorkers as a whole. Not specific ones. I have lots of friends who are New Yorkers. It is the whole that kills me.
I am bigoted- out and out bigoted against deep southerners. I find I have to forcibly squelch the feeling when it rises. And it is ugly.
I am playfully prejudiced against Californians.
I am distrustful of non New Englanders. Again, it is a general feeling. Individuals are no issue. Exceptions are North Westerners, Minnesotans and Wisconsonites. I don't know why. Maybe having to do with like weather, Scandos and accents, and cheese.
I am prejudiced against the institution behind the RCC.
I have a loathing of the Israeli government (which is different than being anti- Israeli).
I hate whiney artists.
I hate the mob (not the mafia).
I hate stupid people. Of course, I make the judgement call about the stupidity which is questionable in and of itself.
I have prejudices about people who "rice up" their cars and trucks.
I see a license plate on the highway. I note the state of origin. I sum up the driver based on that plate.

I suppose some of it is not as ugly as it could be, but there's some serious ugliness there.

I cannot believe, even as I hit the "Add new topic" button that I am doing so.

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: maxelson ]

I'm going to pull your head off because I don't like your head.

ThisGuy
Mac Elite
Apr 23, 2002, 03:25 PM

I don't like people with "vanity plates".

capuchin
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 23, 2002, 03:29 PM

I love my fellow man unconditionally, with two exceptions:

1) The French. It's irrational, but I loathe, despise, and detest them with every fibre of my being. I can't even explain why. I just do.

2) Every male jewish guy from the east coast I've ever met. Now, this is mostly due to every male jewish guy from the east coast I've ever met sounding like they've memorized the Neurotic New Yorker Handbook �, along with the collected works of Allen & Seinfeld. That sh*t gets real old real fast.

3) Department store mannequins. Doesn't really fit the category, but I hate those guys.
All opinions are entirely those of my employer. It's not my fault.

lothar56
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 23, 2002, 03:33 PM

idiots
iBook G4-1.33/768 || B&W G3-450/640 || Beige G3-G4 450/352 || Beige G3-400/256 in Classic case || Beige G3-300/256 || PB 5300cs Pictureframe 100/24

maxelson  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 03:37 PM

Originally posted by lothar56:
<STRONG>idiots</STRONG>
We are idiots or you are prejudiced against idiots?

eep!
Mac Elite
Apr 23, 2002, 03:41 PM

capuchin, i count Three (3) exceptions there, lack of sleep or coffee?

back to the topic, i have a problem with "asylum seekers" (note the quotes) not people genuinely seeking refuge, just those that milk the state for a free ride.
for a while i was getting fairly racist, i don't even know why. i never was when i was a kid, so i forced myself to not think about it, now, i like everyone (except politicians, terrorists, perverts and anyone associated with religion (except buddhism))

{edit} oh, and people who violate the image sig guidlines. LOTHAR!

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: eep! ]

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 03:55 PM

I see a young black man in a convertible BMW, I think "drug dealer".

I see a young white man in a convertible BMW I just think "banker" or at worst "estate agent".

Not that I am proud of it, mind you.

Lerkfish
Apr 23, 2002, 04:00 PM

good topic, and a difficult one.

in college, I was an attendant for a man paralyzed from the neck down. He said something that has stuck with me:

"To the rest of the world, a disabled person is automatically categorized as either a heroic person, a person to be pitied or a monster to be feared. In all cases, he is patronized. In all cases, he is not a human being."

This woke me up quite a bit because I was someone who had a rather naive view of disabled people, I tended to consider them more saints or heroes. One summer as an attendant disabused me of that notion, and that has done more to excorcise the lurking prejudices I've had...or at least to recognize them and hold them at arm's length.

Oddly, I don't think I"ve ever really had a big problem with race...in fact I've had african-american friends tell me I am the least prejudiced white guy they've ever met. (one jokingly says I was secretly born black and don't know it).

However, I DO have some prejudices based on certain attitudes or behaviours or social class. Like I secretly applaud when I see a mercedes getting towed, that sort of thing.

I have a low tolerance for people that behave like complete idiots, or are arrogant to other people.

My worst prejudice is political, I must admit. I have trouble believing anything good can come from a republican, because I believe their essential credo is "I've got mine, scr@w you!". Even though intellectually I know that is an unfair generalization and unfair to the individual, it is a prejudice which persists in some fashion.

I have a problem with what is not politely termed "trailer trash"...mainly in regards to how I've seen them neglect their own kids.

Ok, there's a sore spot (I just realized) Because we were trying to adopt for so long, I have a seething hatred for people that shake their babies, or otherwise abuse their kids...maybe irrationally so. When I hear about them on the news, I wish someone would shake THEM hard enough to cause their brain to swell....hmmm...not a pretty thing to think I guess.

wow....I just realized that most of my prejudices are related to behaviours, attitude, choices people make rather than things they cannot control, like race or gender.

hm.

good topic, maxwellson.

maxelson  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:06 PM

Here to help.

OK. I was just reminded by one of yours: I do not secretly applaud when I see the mercedes getting towed. I overtly applaud. I do not think that it has anything to do with a class warfare thing. I think it has more to do with a "yeah, so you're rich... AND?!?" thing. The car getting towed is representative to me of someone who did something wrong- who thought they were above something due to class- and who got nailed for it. I relish in it.
I also have a prejudice against SUV drivers. The more oppulent the SUV, the more venom I have. And yes, I know it is irrational. I mean, I know why I have it. It is irrational in that I do not account for the individual, I judge based on the one evident thing.

BRussell
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:06 PM

Mormons.

ReggieX
Professional Poster
Apr 23, 2002, 04:07 PM

I don't particularly hate the French, as I've have little contact with them. However, I reserve an amount of hatred for Quebec separatists and their ilk, as well as the folks from Montreal who come to Toronto and IMMEDIATELY start bitching about everything: "I can't stay out all night at the bar, I can't buy beer at the corner store, I can't get good bagels anymore, oh Toronto's so boring there's nothing to do..."
YOU = SHUT THE F�CK UP.
I'm not from here, and yet I seem to have been able to keep myself occupied from the month I moved in. What's your problem? Cripes, it's a totally different city in a totally different province, grow the hell up.

I also hate conservatives and Republicans in general, just on principle. Not that I have any love for the commies who seem to run anything on the other end of the politcal spectrum, especially the retards in the political correctness brigades.

But then again, I'm just generally unhappy with my life in most respects, and it's easy to hate things when you're in that state.

Except beer. I will always love beer.

Except that cheap American 3% crap like Budweiser.
The Lord said 'Peter, I can see your house from here.'

Timo
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:07 PM

People living Boston start out with a demerit, in my mind.

I feel irrationally about Switzerland.

I feel irritated and intolerant of all hardliners everywhere, but especially certain types of Fundamentalists � primarily religious, but also political, cultural or historical Fundamentalists.

I get irked by those passing off their experience as "authentic," or even having access to knowledge that is "authentic."

I am suspicious of people who ignore the contradictions in their own environments or lives.

Certain university graduates are also, in my mind, handicapped � including those of my alma mater.

I am suspicious and disdainful of most products of "architectural culture," but what really gets my goat is when I have to eat crow and admit something done by the "chattering classes" of architecture elites is pretty cool.

On the other hand, I enjoy and embrace the contradictions that make up France, and I quite like German culture.

maxelson  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:08 PM

Oh, my god. I am a bad man. Add BRussels to my list as well.
Holy smokes. When you just sit there and add them up... wow.

maxelson  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:13 PM

The New Yorker thing was not a shot across your bow, Mssr. Le Timo. Welcome back, kid.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:13 PM

Originally posted by maxelson:
<STRONG>Oh, my god. I am a bad man. Add BRussels to my list as well.
</STRONG>
Is that in "sprouts" or "city in Belgium"?

Anyway, in both cases I am as guilty as you are.

dav
Mac Elite
Apr 23, 2002, 04:14 PM

my demons...
i don't really like people, and i'm particularly peeved by anything unjust or unfair.
one post closer to five stars

Xaositect
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 23, 2002, 04:14 PM

The persistently stupid. Note, not the ignorant (who just don't know), nor those who try to learn but can't get it. I thoroughly loathe those who can learn, but choose not to when they need to.

Repeat drunk drivers. Once can be written off to not learning from others, which some personalities have real difficulties doing. Twice is too much. Third time, lock them up and throw away the key. The number of people I have known (friends and family) who have been hurt or killed, and my own injuries from, drunk driving leave no further forgivness. And I have never driven drunk.

The latter is really just a special case of the former, but the emotion runs much, much higher for the latter.

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:15 PM

I have trouble in general with people who find political correctness to be of higher importance than the message one wishes to convey. No, allow me to make this even broader. I have trouble with people who deem politcal correctness to be important at all. Wait, once more. I have trouble with people. I have MUCH more patience for things of nature outside of the human race.

daimoni
Occasionally Quoted
Apr 23, 2002, 04:15 PM

( Last edited by daimoni; Apr 25, 2004 at 03:05 AM. )

omac
Banned
Apr 23, 2002, 04:17 PM

anything penguin related...

sek929
Posting Junkie
Apr 23, 2002, 04:22 PM

I am generally distrustful of everyone I don't know. That may be sad but in my case I get **** on when I am not cautious so meh.

I hate jocks (that doesn't mean people who play sports), and all other meathead males with superiority complexes.

I hate Saturns, just do, hate everyone I see.

I hate RI (Rhode Island) accents and any other (or "otha") New York meets New England accent. Especially girls because it makes them sound so less intelligent and makes them far less attractive.

I hate "hoochies" or girls that dress like sluts but expect you to bow before them and their bitchy attitudes.

I get pissed at overly obese people who deny their severe fatness with a passion.

I also hate it when beautiful girls say they are fat or not attractive since they have been brainwashed to look like Britney Spears, it pains me.

I hate overly lovey-dovey couples in public, maybe I am just cynical to the bone but it makes me wanna ****ing throw up.

In fact most couples usually annoy me, if I see a couple I am at least annoyed for a few seconds.

And most I utterly despise and wish death apon people that have absolutely no respect for anyone but themselves, you see them destroy someones property for no reason and then act if they did nothing wrong. I have no sense of humanity for those people.

AHHHhhHHHHHHhHHhhHH!!!!!!

Man, that felt good......

xi_hyperon
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:23 PM

I've got a problem with anyone who watches my daughter and isn't a grandma type. She's 2, and any strange person we might encounter at the mall, airport, etc. is automatically on my list. Now granted, someone might just be a grandfatherly type, or someone who's got kids of their own and simply finds her amusing, but that's the way it is.

[edited for clarity]

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: xi_hyperon ]

Lerkfish
Apr 23, 2002, 04:26 PM

Originally posted by daimoni:
<STRONG>I don't know if 'hate' is the word... but I have problems with people who feel that:

� they live in the center of the world and everyone else is therefore inferior.
� melanin count determines purity, culture or ability.
� their religion (or belief system) is the only true way.
� they are more understanding or open minded than others.
� style and attitude is more important that skills and craftmanship.
� what they own and wear makes them who they are.
� it's okay to drive unsafely and not signal before lane changes.
� it's okay to litter, because someone else will wipe up after them.
� it's okay to kill people that they disagree with.

... more later, when I have time.</STRONG>
I agree with most of this, but I had wonderered after stating my list if there wasn't a blurry line between our prejudices and our pet peeves.
I also must admit I'm guilty of at least one thing on your list, and I'm so not proud of it, I hesitate to say which one....its "� they are more understanding or open minded than others." there are times, especially in arguments with some people that I think the other person is being more close-minded than me, when after some time passes, I realize they simply disagreed with me.

omac
Banned
Apr 23, 2002, 04:27 PM

bill gates , billy goats , bi-gits , bee gees...

Lerkfish
Apr 23, 2002, 04:30 PM

Originally posted by xi_hyperon:
<STRONG>I've got a problem with anyone who watches at my daughter and isn't a grandma type. She's 2, and any strange person we might encounter at the mall, airport, etc. is automatically on my list. Now granted, someone might just be a grandfatherly type, or someone who's got kids of their own and simply finds her amusing, but that's the way it is.

[edited for clarity]

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: xi_hyperon ]</STRONG>
ohmygod! yes, this happens to us because our son is so handsome that all sorts of strangers come up and comment on his looks, etc...which sometimes is fine, but sometimes is really creepy. At one furniture store this woman came up and started saying to him "You're cute, I'm just gonna take you, I'm just take you home with me and never let you go..."...this WAS a grandmotherly type, but talk about your nerves getting suddenly on high alert status.

(also wanted to note that he gets his good looks from his mom, not me. He gets his orneriness from me!)

daimoni
Occasionally Quoted
Apr 23, 2002, 04:33 PM

( Last edited by daimoni; Apr 25, 2004 at 03:06 AM. )

Lerkfish
Apr 23, 2002, 04:34 PM

Originally posted by ReggieX:
[QB][/QB]

completely off topic....I just wanted to say how much I love this sig...one of my favorites movies, and one of my favorite scenes.

Montanan
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 23, 2002, 04:34 PM

Here are my top dozen demons:

1. the arrogant;
2. the military;
3. religious zealots;
4. Microsoft apologists;
5. the network exec who cancelled "Family Guy";
6. Country Western music fans;
7. SUV owners;
8. xenophobes;
9. homophobes;
10. Republicans;
11. Texans;
12. Republicans from Texas (one in particular);

Timo
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 04:36 PM

Originally posted by maxelson:
<STRONG>The New Yorker thing was not a shot across your bow, Mssr. Le Timo. Welcome back, kid. </STRONG>
It's OK in my book to dislike New Yorkers; but I find it odd. In my experience people here have a pretty gruff exterior but are a) polite, and b) generally helpful. Perhaps it's because they have good manners or perhaps it's because they don't want to piss off the wrong person and get killed, who knows.

But Boston. Ugh. I have an unfair view of it. Beantown really sticks in my craw, and parts (02139) even more so.

OllO
Apr 23, 2002, 04:45 PM

the short, PG rated & sadly but honestly P.C. list

prefix everything below with I hate (or for the uberP.C.:I hold in low esteem)

smug list compilers

anyone who thinks they know something

teenagers driving $90,000 cars

MacNN post (star system) hierarchy snobs

anyone born and raised in this country (USA) who hasn�t spent alone time, hungry in another country (preferably second or third world)

not particularly stupid people, just the righteously stupid people

any type of fundamentalist.

the German language. no offense to anyone, but is there a more repulsive language than German.

the Israeli government

friendly names created by spin doctors for diabolical institutions

Lerkfish
Apr 23, 2002, 04:52 PM

Originally posted by Timo:
<STRONG>

It's OK in my book to dislike New Yorkers; but I find it odd. In my experience people here have a pretty gruff exterior but are a) polite, and b) generally helpful. </STRONG>
I lived in New York for about a year, and even though I didn't want to continue living there, it was more due to the job....but....
I would say that we met a great deal of very nice people, but its just not safe on new york streets or subways to act TOO friendly, so a lot of visitors might misinterpret that.

I can remember being in a bar with my wife while we were looking for apartments and total stranger new yorkers being very helpful in pointing out places on our map that were good or bad for this or that reason. The bartender was even calling people he thought might have apartments. And they had just met us.

On the other hand, I do think there is something about the CITY that starts to invade your pores after a while and makes you cranky. I'd referred to it as the world's most inconvenient city. But I grew up in the midwest so much is what you are used to.

The stereotype about NYC cab drivers is pretty much true, though. One piece of advice: never tell a NYC cab driver you're in a hurry and tip him ten dollars. That was the scariest ride i've ever had. My wife and I were literally hanging on to the armrests for dear life.

scottiB
Professional Poster
Apr 23, 2002, 04:53 PM

Mimes.
I am stupidest when I try to be funny.

RWoelk
Senior User
Apr 23, 2002, 04:57 PM

Spectators Sports,

and the whole clickish South Philly Attitude I saw demonstrated in the early to mid seventies.

TooMuchWeedGuy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 23, 2002, 05:10 PM

Good topic. I have the same prejudices more or less. New Yorkers are nuts and those French...

TMWG

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: TooMuchWeedGuy ]

boardsurfer
Apr 23, 2002, 05:15 PM

Off the top of my head, I highly dislike:

People who cant accept that yes, some of us believe in Heaven and go to church on Sundays.

Tommy Hilfiger.

I tend to lump together everyone who has Baja California license plates as oportunistic freeloaders.

Politics in general.

highschool students that drive "riced out" Acura's with stereo systems that cost more than my house.

Yes, there are more, but not here.

BS

chatwood2
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 23, 2002, 05:16 PM

I dislike people insist they are correct when obviously wrong and when shown proof go "whatever, it doesn't matter to me!"

People who talk for hours on the phone at a low volume disturb me (my college roommate and a few other guys on the hall), and I dont know why.

I distrust all politicians, anyone who wants those jobs should not be allowed to have them.

I have a problem with most short females. It seems that ever one I know is bitchy, cranky, whiny and they all have really high pitched, piercing voices.

I hate homophobes. Recently a friend's girlfriend said about her boyfriend "I dont want him to turn gay." I mentally smacked my forehead and my respect for her is now at an all time low. In my mind you cant "catch" being a homosexual. You are or you arn't. period. And I really dont care which way people are. Similar to this, it irritates me when people say "... is gay." Look, an inanimate object cannot have a sexual preference, neither can a haircut, a pair of pants, or a color.

I also feel uneasy around ugly people, and again I'm not sure why

- Chris

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: chatwood2 ]

OllO
Apr 23, 2002, 05:38 PM

Very few things get me as enraged as folks who are rude, insulting , and just unkind to people with any type of handicap.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Apr 23, 2002, 05:42 PM

I rea;lized that I used the word "hate" alot in my post and that isn't entirely a correct image of myself that I am trying to portray. Maybe "severely dislike" is a better choice.... I don't really *hate* anything or anyone that doesn't really deserve to be hated, like terrorists, genocidal maniacs, etc...

In fact I'm a generally understanding person, just some things always get to my no matter how many times I tell myself that its my fault for my anger towards certain things....but alas, I can't help it.

ringo
Professional Poster
Apr 23, 2002, 05:48 PM

I'm usually really wary of people until I have a good reason not to be. So I guess I'm a little prejudiced against people who aren't my friends (If that makes any sense at all).

Southern accents and extreme-right-wing christans make me nervous (especially when combined).

Demonhood
Administrator
Apr 23, 2002, 05:53 PM

i dislike slow walkers.
that is, people that walk slow on narrow sidewalks.
i have places to go, people to see, things to do! that's why i'm walking here. outta my way!

not sure if that's a real prejudice though. if someone admitted to be a slow walker because they like to take in the scenery and relax, i probably wouldn't smack them in the mouth. i just find walking such an intolerable waste of time that i want to get it over with as quickly as possible (i much prefer blading to walking. much faster, much smoother, and much more intimidating to slow walkers).

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: Demonhood ]

BRussell
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 05:58 PM

I've heard that we dislike in others what we most dislike in ourselves. True?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Apr 23, 2002, 06:03 PM

Originally posted by BRussell:
<STRONG>I've heard that we dislike in others what we most dislike in ourselves. True?</STRONG>
For me its the opposite of myself, what I dislike in myself I feel bad for in other people

jcadam
Mac Elite
Apr 23, 2002, 06:19 PM

Types of people that either make me nervous, or I just don't like

a.) Mexicans. I'm fine with other people of the Hispanic race (like, from Spain), but I've had bad experience after bad experience with Mexican people (used to live in L.A.), so........ (I don't hate them completely, but they generally have to prove themselves to me before I can trust them).
I guess my prejudice here is a cultural one, not so much against Mexicans, but urban Mexican-Americans.

b.) Females in positions of authority. They are total b**ches becuase they think they have something to prove (you don't have to act so f***ing butch lady, you do realize that you aren't a man don't you?). I'm serious. Females can be successful leaders, and the good ones adopt a different leadership style from those that men use. It's just that the majority do not, and they piss me off.

c.) dem homosexuals. Yuk. I treat them like leppers.

So I'm racist, sexist, and homophobic. I think I was born a century too late
Caffeinated Rhino Software -- Education and Training management software

iCol
Senior User
Apr 23, 2002, 07:08 PM

jcadam, yes, sorry, you were born 100 years too late..... Try to broaden your horizons slightly.

I do not 'hate' anyone on first sight, there can be an innocent explanation for most things, however, if someone proves to me that they are not a 'good person' in MY own oppinion, well, thats different.

Although, as a rule, I dislike:
Racists, Homophobes (they are usually insecure of their own sexuality), Peadophiles, Rapists, Violent people, Thugs, Closed Minded People, People who are not willing to change their own oppinion for any reason, People who will not take me for the person I am... and not who they want me to be........

All I can think of right now.

Col
F is for Fooyork.

typoon
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 07:26 PM

Things I have prejudices about

1. Democrats (don't believe one good thing can come from them)
2. Windows (the OS)
3. Slow Drivers
4. People who play the victim card and who are NOT victims
5. People who play the RACE card when race has nothing to do with it
6. Enivronmentalist Wackos
7. Any type of Wacko
8. Almost forgot Politcial Correctness
All I can think of for now.

[ 04-24-2002: Message edited by: typoon ]
"Evil is Powerless If the Good are Unafraid." -Ronald Reagan

Apple and Intel, the dawning of a NEW era.

OllO
Apr 23, 2002, 07:39 PM

...Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!

typoon
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 23, 2002, 07:45 PM

Originally posted by OllO:
<STRONG>...Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!
</STRONG>
A line from one of the BEST war movies EVER written.
"Evil is Powerless If the Good are Unafraid." -Ronald Reagan

Apple and Intel, the dawning of a NEW era.

OllO
Apr 23, 2002, 07:52 PM

Originally posted by typoon:
<STRONG>

A line from one of the BEST war movies EVER written.</STRONG>
if you like good war movies you must see the Russian movie
"come and see"
IMHO the best WWII movie ever made.

boardsurfer
Apr 23, 2002, 07:56 PM

Originally posted by OllO:
<STRONG>...Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless!
</STRONG>
. . .Who said that? Who the fuk said that? Who's
the slimy
little communist shitt twinkle-toed
coksuckers down here, who just
signed his
own death warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy
fuking
godmother said it! Out-fuking-
standing! I will P.T. you all until
you fuking
die! I'll P.T. you until your assholes are
sucking
buttermilk.

Absolute classic. Thanks for bringing that up!

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: boardsurfer ]

MGossett
Apr 23, 2002, 07:59 PM

Euro-trash.

Now, I know that there are some normal Europeans, i.e. the entire continent that is above 40 years old.

However, I absolutely cannot stand the young Europeans that go to their trendy dance clubs and listen to their lame Europop and then go home in their small cars. Something about them just repulses me. So carefree and...dancing...ugh.

-Mike

Forum Links
Forum Rules