Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Canon S820 printer page setup in OS X ??

Canon S820 printer page setup in OS X ??
ISedlacek
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 20, 2003, 02:29 PM

I have bought Canon S820 and installed all the drivers properly. When it comes to the print dialog - i.e. configuring the printer or BJ printer utility, it shows only very limited options. Just cleaning, page size, quiet mode etc. but NOT the essential ones - type of paper and quality of print, like in Windows. How is this possible ?? I have Windows laptop next to me, everything is there. In OSX these things seem to be missing! Or can I find them somewhere else ??

jpassan64
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 20, 2003, 03:21 PM

I currently own a Canon i850 and previously owned an S600, and they both work same way. When choosing File, Print, the print dialog box appears. There is a drop-down menu that says Copies and Pages. Clicking this reveals all the options you are looking for. Hope this applies to your setup and helps you out.

John

ISedlacek  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 20, 2003, 03:56 PM

Thank you very much for your advice. I did not notice it before ...

Ivo

Forum Links
Forum Rules