Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > In praise of besson3c

In praise of besson3c
kimosABE
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 23, 2012, 01:15 PM

Dear besson3c,

Between you and I, I believe you are more important to the Lounge than I. You are fun and irreverently funny. But more than that, you have mad computer skills and an understanding of tech stuff that I could only imagine possessing. And, of course...OF COURSE, you are a terrific and professional (they aren't always together) musician. But that doesn't even touch on your humanity. You have always been a well considered, good-humored and loyal supporter of mine, even passionately, valiantly and successfully defending me against my detractractors who wanted my head and my ass thrown out of this place, permanently.

I miss your presence in my posts. I miss your presence in the Lounge. I miss your fanciful wonderment of the people and personalities and subjects passing thru and those that decide to sit a spell.

I think you are, all in all, swell. And I want you and everyone here to know it.

Sincerely,

abe

LegendaryPinkOx
Senior User
Sep 23, 2012, 02:55 PM

*slow clap*
are you lightfooted?

Salty
Professional Poster
Sep 25, 2012, 09:17 PM

Also I think he's the only lounge member with the consideration to ask what I do in the privacy of my own bedroom.

subego
Clinically Insane
Sep 25, 2012, 09:30 PM

You need to be asked?

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012, 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Also I think he's the only lounge member with the consideration to ask what I do in the privacy of my own bedroom.
Rather than what?

Assuming what you do i-t-p-o-your-o-b?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Salty View Post
I have always liked you Salty, and I'm a little curious about what it is like to be gay, but I must admit that a part of this is an enormous sense of guilt I feel in having called you a salt face a number of times. I hope you will some day find it in yourself to forgive me. I will not ask for this now, but perhaps someday?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Sep 26, 2012, 12:12 AM

This is probably the best thread that MacNN has ever had. It makes me feel a tinge of guilt for creating this thread:

http://forums.macnn.com/0/forum/492902/the-substance-free-thread-about-another-member-abe

Forum Links
Forum Rules