Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Best Affordable/Reliable cell phone plan !!

Best Affordable/Reliable cell phone plan !!
sgtyves
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 26, 2013, 04:02 AM

After returning from my deployment with the military I had a hard time finding an affordable mobile provider that wouldn't break my pocket. The cheaper pre paid plans had a limit on data and minutes which weren't worth it. I was introduced to a company called Solavei that is reliable and with great cell plans for unlimited talk, text and more than enough data which I have to share with others who are going through the same issue. Many of us are stuck in cell contracts that we are over spending every month. Check this company website and make your choice. It worked out for me and Happy Holidays!!!
You've been invited to check out Solavei
( Last edited by ghporter; Dec 26, 2013 at 07:58 AM. )

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Dec 26, 2013, 04:34 AM

We don't allow spam, even from someone claiming they were in the military.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

ghporter
Administrator
Dec 26, 2013, 07:59 AM

Sgtyves, I'm glad you managed to get home in one piece from wherever you were deployed to.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Phileas
Mac Elite
Dec 26, 2013, 09:29 AM

Any reason that spam link hasn't been deleted in its entirety? I realize the referral code is gone.

Spheric Harlot
Clinically Insane
Dec 26, 2013, 09:32 AM

Or indeed the entire thread?

Remnants of trained respect that extend even to some deadbeat spammer pretending to be ex-military?

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Dec 26, 2013, 02:56 PM

Given the punctuation and grammar markers, I'd say the "army" they were in was most likely in the Far East.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

ghporter
Administrator
Dec 27, 2013, 08:12 AM

I'm waiting to see if Yves comes back to check in. Since he seems to be prolific in spreading his (referral-linked) cell phone find, he may not be back for a few days...

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

auto_immune
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 28, 2013, 08:55 AM

There are many low cost, all inclusive cell phone service providers that are readily available and easy to find.

Forum Links
Forum Rules