Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/T: 15" iMac, 768MB RAM, Airport, etc

FS/T: 15" iMac, 768MB RAM, Airport, etc
adambooth
Oct 25, 2004, 10:47 AM

I recently purchased a PowerBook, and was hoping to get a nice cinema display/LCD for it. As expensive as that is, I've decided that I will probably have to part with my precious G4 iMac. I'm curious how much I could get for this, or what I could get in trade for it (preferably a nice display). The specs on the machine are as follows

15" White iMac
800mhz G4
768MB RAM
60GB HD
Airport (802.11b)
White apple keyboard and mouse to match
OS X 10.3 Panther installed
SuperDrive
Apple Pro Speakers

I can take pictures later today upon request. Computer is in great shape, and haven't had any problems with it. If anyone would like to make a cash offer (I remember paying quite a bit, but know it has probably gone down in value since then), or offer a trade, the best (read: quickest) way to get a hold of me is by email. adam [at] actiondesignstudios.com. You can also PM me as well, or even bump my thread!

Failing this, I will probably post it on eBay to see what it's worth, just thought I would give you guys the first shot on this wonderful computer

Adam

Lateralus
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 25, 2004, 11:28 AM

Please post an asking price.
I like chicken
I like liver
Meow Mix, Meow Mix
Please de-liv-er

sfdh66787
Oct 25, 2004, 06:04 PM

Yes, I would be interested in this if I knew a price.

Specifically in the 5-600ish range

adambooth  (op)
Oct 25, 2004, 06:44 PM

5-600ish is a little bit too low for me to go. I notice they go for around $800 or so on eBay, but I have yet to find one that closely matches the specs that my machine has. I'm more interested in getting an LCD or something else in trade for it, rather than sell it flat out.

Forum Links
Forum Rules