Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS:iMac G5, Soft modded xbox,iPod mini and apple remote.

FS:iMac G5, Soft modded xbox,iPod mini and apple remote.
Stolfi1
Forum Regular
Sep 14, 2006, 01:26 PM

The iMac is a 2ghz 17' g5. It has been upgraded with 1 gig of ram and comes with a superdrive. It is running OSX 10.4.7 and has a 120 gig harddrive. It has the following software installed virtual pc, MS office 2004, Adobi Creative suite 2, and toast 7. I have the disks to office and will send them with the machine the rest of the software was installed under my educational license from school so I dont have hard copies of it. It also comes with a creative webcam. This cam works with photobooth and can work with ichat av if you get ichatusb. I no longer have the original keyboard and mouse, I do how ever have a hp pro mouse and keyboard. The mouse is usb but the keyboard uses a usb -ps2 adaptor and they are free with sale. Asking price $650 shipped ups in the USA or $600 any you pick and pay for shipping.

The ipod mini is a blue 4 gig model it comes with a white usb dock. The ipod is in good condition as is the dock. The ipod headphones will be included but they show alot of wear. Asking price $80 shipped usps.

The xbox is soft modded with unleashx it comes with 2 wireless 3rd party controllers and one big microsoft controller. The machine has the original harddrive and games are installed on the drive. Im including original copies of mech assualt 2 and namco museum with purchase. $100 shipped UPS

The apple remote is the remote from my macbook. I never use this thing and I dont want it just sitting around collecting dust so I am asking for $20 for it??

Walker
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 14, 2006, 02:17 PM

Great prices! Any references? Do you take paypal?

Stolfi1  (op)
Forum Regular
Sep 14, 2006, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Walker
Great prices! Any references? Do you take paypal?
for references my ebay id is annagtmeclikin I can do paypal.

schaef2493
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 16, 2006, 05:54 PM

Really interested in the iMac. Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Forum Links
Forum Rules