Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > 40GB iPod Photo Cases

40GB iPod Photo Cases
JFischel
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 5, 2004, 01:13 PM

Anyone have any experience with cases yet for their iPod Photos? I'm going to the Towson Apple Store over the weekend, and I'm hoping they have the plain jane Vaja case that will fit my new iPod. Just wondering what people are doing for cases.

Thanks,

Josh
20 Inch Intel iMac * MacBook 2 GHz * 60GB iPod * 4GB iPhone

pyn
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 5, 2004, 08:55 PM

It might not work since it is 0.06mm thicker, but who cares I want them socks .

JFischel  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2004, 10:47 AM

Just got my Vaja custom made case and thought I would drop a quick review.

I'm VERY pleased. The leather is perfect, it smells like a Coach store. It fits my iPod Photo perfectly and I'm very pleased with the purchase.

Highly recommended.

-Josh
20 Inch Intel iMac * MacBook 2 GHz * 60GB iPod * 4GB iPhone

HoOn
Dec 15, 2004, 02:40 AM

I endedup treeating myself to an iPod photo this evening and bought a case for it. Since I dropped $499 I better get a good and sturdy case. Well, I bought the Showcase 4G version from the Apple Store and after visiting the Countour Design Website I realized they have one specifically for the iPod photo. The Showcase 4G model was a little tight but workable with a slight gap.

I love the case but my Griffin iTrip does not seat properly because of the case. I may just get the skin or settle with the included case. Anyone know if the skin cases fit and if they are good protection cases? I liked the Showcase because the screen was protected.

Your thoughts?

Thanks!

- John
----------
15" 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro

Randman
Posting Junkie
Dec 15, 2004, 02:59 AM

I have the radtech podsleeve for my 60GB model and it works great.

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 15, 2004, 02:09 PM

Originally posted by HoOn:
I endedup treeating myself to an iPod photo this evening and bought a case for it. Since I dropped $499 I better get a good and sturdy case. Well, I bought the Showcase 4G version from the Apple Store and after visiting the Countour Design Website I realized they have one specifically for the iPod photo. The Showcase 4G model was a little tight but workable with a slight gap.

I love the case but my Griffin iTrip does not seat properly because of the case. I may just get the skin or settle with the included case. Anyone know if the skin cases fit and if they are good protection cases? I liked the Showcase because the screen was protected.

Your thoughts?

Thanks!

- John
I had the Showcase for my 3G iPod and got the 4G model for my iPod Photo. It is slightly too small when it comes to thickness but it works. It's my understanding that Contour now has a Showcase specifically for the iPod Photo now. I may eBay the one I have and get this one when it hits the stores.

OAW

Forum Links
Forum Rules