Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > 12 Inch iBook Question

12 Inch iBook Question
anaphora68
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 27, 2003, 10:25 AM

I currently have a 400 MHZ Pismo Powerbook and I am going to be upgrading to a G4 iBook within the next few weeks or so. I just had a question about the 12 inch iBook. I own a Canon EOS 10D (6 MP) and I do a lot of image editing in Photoshop. Am I going to be seriously constrained by the 12 inch screen?

The Powerbook line is out of the question, I do not have enough money and the iBook has everything i need.

Any advice is welcome.

Mallrat
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 27, 2003, 01:41 PM

Originally posted by anaphora68:
I currently have a 400 MHZ Pismo Powerbook and I am going to be upgrading to a G4 iBook within the next few weeks or so. I just had a question about the 12 inch iBook. I own a Canon EOS 10D (6 MP) and I do a lot of image editing in Photoshop. Am I going to be seriously constrained by the 12 inch screen?

The Powerbook line is out of the question, I do not have enough money and the iBook has everything i need.

Any advice is welcome.
I don't think you will... my friend felt the same way going from a 14 to 12, but since it's the same resolution you'll be fine. the ibook shoudl be ever better due to faster everything.

I've edited a feature film on an ibook so I know what it is like to make the most out of the system.

Forum Links
Forum Rules