Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 15" MBP, 2.2 Intel, 2GRam, 120 HD

FS: 15" MBP, 2.2 Intel, 2GRam, 120 HD
jonnyz1245
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 21, 2008, 03:39 PM

Hi folks,

for sale is my 1 year old MBP 15 inch matte screen. I bought this new from Apple a little less than a year ago. Original warranty is up in 10 days. I can still get applecare at the educational price if you are interested in doing so. This will be in addition to the purchase price.

Feel free to ask any questions. Computer will ship with everything it came from the factory with. Box, cables, software etc. I will wipe the drive clean and reinstall OSX. The computer does have some hairlines on the bottom of the case. These are normal wear from setting it down on desks/airplane tables etc. Everything else looks mint. No dead pixels as far as I can tell and I have had absolutely no problems with the computer. Also included is a brand new battery with 2 cycles on it. The battery came direct from apple as a warranty replacement. According to them, the original battery was not up to specs so they replaced it yesterday!!

I am asking $1175 shipped UPS air fully insured to your door. Great price for a great computer
( Last edited by jonnyz1245; Oct 22, 2008 at 09:11 PM. Reason: price change + description)

Forum Links
Forum Rules