Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: Sightflex for firewire iSight

WTB: Sightflex for firewire iSight
mattcass
Mar 13, 2009, 01:24 AM

I'm looking for a sightflex to go with my iSight. I live in Vancouver, Canada so hoepfully you'd be willing to ship. I'd also appreciate being directed towards anyone that might still carry this item.

One last thing. If you have one, I have a question. Could I use a FW800->FW400 cable with the sightflex? Or does the base have a built-in FW400 cable coming out of it? I've just bought a new Mini and there is no FW400...

Thanks!

Please PM or post here.

Matt

uicandrew
Senior User
Mar 14, 2009, 04:05 AM

i do have a sightflex, and i would consider selling it. however, i'm concerned about the shipping costs since I live in the states (and NOT on the west coast).

if you don't find a retailer, let me know your postal code (or a postal code near you) so i can figure out the shipping.

i've never used firewire 800, and i don't have a cable for that, so i have no idea.
Mac User since Summer 2005 (started with G4 mini bought from macnn forums!)

Forum Links
Forum Rules