Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Just Ordered New Ti - How Long to Ship

Just Ordered New Ti - How Long to Ship (Page 6)
Danni
Nov 4, 2001, 07:32 PM

Ok here is my contribution to keeping this thread going I know that my PB with the burner is in transit but there seemed no activity on the FedEx tracking page so I phoned FedEx. The bad news is that they don't deliver in my area on the weekend, the good news is that it will be here by noon tomorrow!

Danni

<bradd>
Nov 4, 2001, 07:40 PM

Ah, to be an anal Mac user... remember one thing, everyone. You must be at your house when the FedEx guy rolls around. This is a bit of a dilemma for me, as I am at college and no one will be at the house to receive the package. I guess I'll just have to go to the shipping center to pick it up.

Danni
Nov 4, 2001, 08:24 PM

No worries here about that. Hubby will be here and so will the cleaning lady (Get your minds out of the gutter, the cleaning lady is my sis-in-law).

Danni

fulmer
Professional Poster
Nov 4, 2001, 08:39 PM

Originally posted by &lt;bradd&gt;:
<STRONG>Ah, to be an anal Mac user... remember one thing, everyone. You must be at your house when the FedEx guy rolls around. This is a bit of a dilemma for me, as I am at college and no one will be at the house to receive the package. I guess I'll just have to go to the shipping center to pick it up.</STRONG>
that's strange. We have a student post office on campus, and when FedEx and UPS things come in, they'll hold them at the desk and put a little note in our box. Do you have that as an option?

mftalon
Forum Regular
Nov 4, 2001, 11:08 PM

I ordered from ClubMac on October 22nd. Was notified that it shipped on Nov 1st. Now I'm wishing I had opted for the overnight shipping. I guess I will have to wait till Monday. I went through the hassle of having it shipped to my work so I could be there to sign for it.
You have to wonder...
www.creativebush.com

<bradd>
Nov 5, 2001, 03:57 AM

I am having my 667 shipped to my house via FedEx two day. I didn't want to risk the machine getting here exteremely late (read: during winter break) so I just had it shipped home. Additionally, you have to jump through some hoops to get an item charged to a credit card shipped to an address different than the the one to which the bill is sent. The big question is whether my parents will be home to receive it... *crosses fingers* I sure hope so. Regardless, I should be seeing a new Powerbook in the next six days

I can barely wait... ah, come Friday night I'm sure I'll be up pretty late, playing with my new toy.

--bradd

<ryan>
Nov 5, 2001, 11:13 AM

Glad to hear all of your great shipping reports.

A few of us are still out in the cold. I ordered a 667/48gb/512mb/DVD, spare battery, on the 18th through edu, but I haven't heard a thing.

I was told 10 days to ship, it has been more, and I haven't gotten a delay email from apple as some of you have. I figure the spare battery is holding me up, since they have changed it to a rev a, and then I called and got some terrible apple service, and some BS, about the batteries being the same, and that they changed the battery number for tracking reasons. yeah right, Hope it ships soon.

I did get good service when I ordered though so I feel a bit better about that and the good price through edu.

I don't want to get the shaft on this one. I have been a pc user for years,and I have made the switch with this PB, first apple in the family since my apple II gs

I have heard about great apple service, but haven't received a lot. Frustrating to see many people get theres shipped when they ordered a week or two later.

Keeping the faith however and I am glad to making the switch. No way was I going to upgrade a machine to waste half it's processor power just to run xp.

Ryan

<Clifford P.>
Nov 5, 2001, 11:37 AM

Originally posted by &lt;ryan&gt;:
<STRONG>Glad to hear all of your great shipping reports.

A few of us are still out in the cold. I ordered a 667/48gb/512mb/DVD, spare battery, on the 18th through edu, but I haven't heard a thing.

Ryan</STRONG>
I am sure the delay is the spare battery. My situation is similar to yours. I admit to being envious and sad to see people receive their order even though they sent it many days after I did (Oct 16). I have asked whether I can drop the extra battery from my order and they said that this would simply delay it even further.

Regards,

"Being Assembled for 12 business days"

<Clifford P.>
Nov 5, 2001, 12:04 PM

Well, I just got off the phone with Apple and they came out with a reasonable suggestion: to ship each item in my order "as it becomes available". They would not admit that the extra battery is the culprit but this would solve it if that indeed is the problem.

We'll see...

Cp

schmoe
Forum Regular
Nov 5, 2001, 12:53 PM

Well, I'm still waiting for my TiG4, but the spare battery arrived the week after I ordered it. The spare is the old type, so unless you called and demanded a "new revision" battery, I don't think that would be the holdup.

<Spurious De-Lurking>
Nov 5, 2001, 01:13 PM

I ordered my TiBook 667 the morning of Oct. 16th. On Oct 31st I recieved an email telling me there would be a delay in building the unit and their goal was to ship within the next ten days. Late on Nov 1st the unit actually shipped (talk about under-promise and over-deliever!)

The unit should arrive sometime today; FedEx lists it as being "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". Yeehah!

(Then again, the last time I ordered something from Apple, the FedEx driver delivered it to the local Apple store instead of to me. Yeeargh!)

<mackaikai>
Nov 5, 2001, 02:45 PM

finally, i got my Tibook 550 standard config this morning!!!
i ordered on the 18th ;p

schmoe
Forum Regular
Nov 5, 2001, 03:31 PM

Ok, I called Apple again to see if my TiG4 would be shipping this week as they said, and apparently it will not be. The Apple rep said that they sent out a notice that "configurations like mine" were being delayed an extra week. Apparently however they only sent these notices to people whose ship date was near the time when the notice was sent out, I never received one. Oh well... annoying though I must say.

<eastmac>
Nov 5, 2001, 03:53 PM

To keep this thread going, I'll add my 2 cents (but I'll need 'em back). I ordered a stock Ti550 on 10/22, order number 2090113, and am supposed to get it Tuesday morning. But of course, I've been given the run around as most of you've experienced. Mine shipped from Sacramento, not Taiwan, and has taken a week to do so. My girlfriend's iBook shipped from Taiwan and arrived in 3 days, despite her choosing free ground shipping like me. Interesting.

The Ti550 was supposed to arrive on Saturday morning via free ground shipping, but instead "didn't get out to the terminal on time" despite already being 3 hours from my home on Friday afternoon. I had to call to get that info since it seems the FedEx website doesn't update itself until a day or two after something happens. Also, I found out that home ground delivery only operates Tuesday to Saturday, not Monday, unless you pay them or something. They also apparently price adjust your shipping costs if they overshoot their predicted and posted delivery time (check the tracking page for more info).

Hope everyone gets theirs soon. May we get ones with no bad pixels, quiet hard drives, and perfect finish.

<Clifford P>
Nov 5, 2001, 05:12 PM

Originally posted by schmoe:
<STRONG>Well, I'm still waiting for my TiG4, but the spare battery arrived the week after I ordered it. The spare is the old type, so unless you called and demanded a "new revision" battery, I don't think that would be the holdup.</STRONG>
Yes, I did ask for the Rev B battery. But maybe you are right and this will be shipped to me before the powerbook. Then I'll have to invent some new reason why it is delayed...

667/1gig/48g/airport/CD-RW I think some people with this configuration have already received it. Right?

Cliff

Danni
Nov 5, 2001, 07:34 PM

So much for getting my machine by noon Monday. I phoned Fedex to find out where it was, and after getting the run around with them saying the PB was still in California (even though the webpage says it is sitting in Mississauga) and various other stories, the person at the end of the phone finally got the low down on where it really is. It is stuck in customs in Mississauga and I may get it tomorrow. The customer rep did say Wednesday 5 p.m. at the latest but I am not holding my breath anymore considering the different stories I have been getting from various reps.

UPDATE: Just checked the webpage and it said it was released by customs. So maybe I will get it by tomorrow.

Danni
(Keeping my fingers crossed)

<bradd>
Nov 5, 2001, 08:37 PM

Cliff,
I ordered the same configuration... 667/512MB/48GB/CDRW/Airport. I placed my order on October 16th and I received a shipping notice on Friday, November 2nd. It should arrive at my house on by Wednesday, November 7th.

--bradd

bhaggs
Forum Regular
Nov 5, 2001, 08:53 PM

Just got my Ti550. So far it kicks ass. I even already put a scratch on it. Not a good idea to way that s-video cord around. Its a very very small nick, but people were right, for titanium I would think it would be somewhat more sturdy.

Bryan Haggs
Keep it real, keep it happy, keep it hardcore!

rdaneel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 5, 2001, 11:48 PM

Ordered the basic G4/667/30/DVD on the 16th - 14th on the list.

Heard today that its shipping. 2nd day service so I _may_ have it by the weekend.

Seriously psyched...

RD

gsciorio
Nov 6, 2001, 04:32 AM

My very first Apple has shipped! A 667/1g/48/cdrw I ordered on the 19th of Oct. I was told that it's going to be delayed for 10 days when I called and was told I was supposed to get an email but I didn't because it did ship on time I guess.

What do I need to take advantage of osX and the PB? Is there a website geared towards new converts from winows?

Thanks!

....I'm so excited I could puke...
Giulio

<Clifford P.>
Nov 6, 2001, 10:02 AM

Hi, just so that you know, yesterday I asked Apple for partial shipment in case the extra battery was what was holding up my powerbook delivery...and sure enough! today I received notice that the powerbook has been shipped!

So if anyone out there still has not received their pb and their order includes an extra rev B battery you might try to change your order so that items ship as they become available.

My next project is contacting fedex because my tracking number is not recognized....

Best,

Cliff

<M8244GB Shipped>
Nov 6, 2001, 09:35 PM

Hey, wait a minute. That is only the extra battery. You guys with 550's and 667's in hand are so lucky!

Danni
Nov 6, 2001, 11:17 PM

Hi gang

You are not going to beleive this! I got my machine today after it travelled all over the US and Canada before getting here. I get home late from school and open up the box and gently take the machine out. I fire it up and have a look around before I have to run out to a school council meeting. Being curious, I check out the size of the drive. Lo and behold, I have a 48 gig drive when I ordered the standard 30... I think bonus... they ran out of 30 gigs and put in a 48 as a nice gesture. I go to check the system profiler and it says DVD-Rom when it should say CD-RW... the weird thing is that at the bottom of the info, it says Disk burner compatible or something to that effect. I fire up the burner software and put in one of the writable CDs included in the box.. no go.. the machine spits it out. Later when I got back from my meeting, I put in a DVD and it works perfectly. I then check serial numbers... the number in the apple system profiler is not the number that is on the box. I can't believe it... I order a machine on the 18th of October, wait almost 3 weeks and they send me the wrong machine. Mind you I ended up with a more costly machine but sheeesh... now I have to contact Apple, let them know what happened and tell them I am not letting go of this machine unless they have one at my door to do the swap. I wonder if they will let me keep this one... I am not unhappy at this turns of events but this is certainly not what I expected. Meanwhile, I am sure some other person is really ticked that they got a smaller drive with a CD-RW in their box!
Danni

schmoe
Forum Regular
Nov 6, 2001, 11:19 PM

*YAAAAAY* My 667 just shipped! Well it hasn't been _that_ long, but I'm terribly impatient and waiting sucks. So it looks like Apple was able to meet the 12 day ship time even though they thought there might be a delay.

Order number W20889XX
Ordered October 20.

Z03Y_B_PROC 065-2787 667MHz G4 w/256KB Cache
Z03Y_C_MEM 065-2812 1GB SDRAM - 2 SO DIMMs
Z03Y_D_HD 065-2790 48GB Ultra ATA Drive
Z03Y_E_OD 065-2855 DVD ROM Slot Load Drive

Can't wait!

keck314
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2001, 12:24 AM

Hey all,

I ordered a TiBook 667 / 512 / 48GB / DVD from the Apple store on 26 October. Though I am still well within the 12 days shipping time, just tonight I got this email from Apple:

Dear Valued Apple Customer,

We appreciate your recent Apple Store order. Due to an unexpected supply delay, we are unable to ship your SAC, M8244G/B by the date you were originally quoted. Our goal is to ship your order within the next 15 business days.

Since I have already received the Pro Mouse I ordered with the bundle, I assume that everything is shipping seperately. Though it might sound less than logical, I'm hoping that this email means that my 'book will be shipping soon...

-Jonathan

PS: I suppose that this might mean that the extra battery is the culprit delaying the orders of some who placed them before me...
Tony Blair for President!

bgilmore
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2001, 02:07 AM

The extra battery is not the delay. I just received a shipping notice that my extra battery has shipped, although I'm still waiting for my PBG4 667/768MB/48GB/DVD ordered on 10/28 order #W211515x

keck314
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2001, 09:30 AM

Originally posted by bgilmore:
<STRONG>The extra battery is not the delay. I just received a shipping notice that my extra battery has shipped, although I'm still waiting for my PBG4 667/768MB/48GB/DVD ordered on 10/28 order #W211515x</STRONG>
Yep...I just figured that out; not two hours after I posted my previous message, I received a shipping notice for my battery. I must say, I'm relatively optimistic about getting my 'book soon now!

-Jonathan

Danni
Nov 7, 2001, 08:51 PM

As a follow up to my previous post...

I phoned Apple and told them about the mix up in machines. They told me to keep the PB and that they would issue me a new invoice with the right serial number on it and no extra charge! I can't believe it... I get to keep the one I got and I don't have to pay the $312 CDN difference Plus my paper work will be all in order. Sometimes, Apple's little mix ups do come out to a person's advantage

Now I wonder about the poor soul who somehow got my order in his box. I wonder what Apple is going to do for him or her?

Danni

rdaneel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 8, 2001, 12:30 AM

Got my 667/30/512 today after traversing the US and Canada.

From the threads here, I see a lot of 48G upgrades. I opted for the 30 and bought a Maxtor 3000DV 60G Firewire drive for less than the cost of the upgrade. Now I'm having second thoughts...

Any comments?

RD

I'mDaMac
Senior User
Nov 8, 2001, 01:41 AM

I was telling myself that if I got a delay notice that I would call and cancel. Wouldn't you know it just as I checked a minute ago, the status of my order is "shipped." I ordered the 667/48G/DVD on 10/24/01. I chose free ground shipping so most likely I'll get it early next week. Guess I'll pick up a base station and bag this weekend.
Who'sDaMac?

<bradd>
Nov 8, 2001, 06:37 PM

Well, my Powerbook is currently sitting in my room, at home, awaiting my arrival on Friday evening. I ordered the 667MHz model with 512MB RAM, an Airport card, internal CDRW and a 48GB hard drive. I'll be sure to tell you all how it works out once I get home.

--bradd

schmoe
Forum Regular
Nov 8, 2001, 09:55 PM

My TiG4 667 arrived today! Smaller box than I expected =) Having used one before, it isn't totally astounding, but this is hands-down the nicest computer I've ever seen or used. I'm an Apple convert for life! The house is nice and quiet... no more huge PentiumIII fan sounds, and I can't hear any spinning of the HD.

No problems, no dead pixels, slot-loading DVD drive workes fine! I'mm excstatic!

On a side note... does anyone know how to switch which mouse button is the "main" button? I.e. I want to use my mouse left-handed but the left button is the main button and thats pretty stressful on the finger... I want to switch it to the right button. This is OS X btw.

<eastmac>
Nov 9, 2001, 12:15 AM

Got my Ti550 yesterday although it arrived home on Tuesday (had to catch a train!). Absolutely awesome. Definitely worth the wait. No dead pixels, scratches, etc. Bright screen, stays evenly warm (not as hot as Rev A), and feels sturdier than RevA. Fan is loud and intermittent during 3D intensive gameplay, but otherwise silent. Hard drive is almost totally silent - impressive.

Hope all of you get yours soon!

rdaneel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 9, 2001, 01:38 AM

Long weekend (perfect timing ;P); so I can have 3 days to get to know it.

RD

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: rdaneel ]

I'mDaMac
Senior User
Nov 9, 2001, 01:44 PM

Anyone else here having problems tracking their shipments from the fedex.com site? I click the link on Apple's page and it just sits there loading. I went to the fedex.com site and got the same results. It worked yesterday.
Who'sDaMac?

mikeT
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 9, 2001, 02:29 PM

MacConnection is finally shipping their 550 bundles. Mine (bundled with MS Word/Entourage) shipped last night. I took the cheapo ground shipping, so it'll probably take 4 or 5 days.

keck314
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 9, 2001, 09:48 PM

Originally posted by I'mDaMac:
<STRONG>Anyone else here having problems tracking their shipments from the fedex.com site? I click the link on Apple's page and it just sits there loading. I went to the fedex.com site and got the same results. It worked yesterday.</STRONG>
I had the same problem, this morning, but works now.

Anyway, I didn't mind too much 'cause mine SHIPPED this morning! YEAH! The wait is so much easier to bear now that I know it's on the way!

-Jonathan

mrtew
Professional Poster
Nov 9, 2001, 11:37 PM

Originally posted by keck314:
<STRONG>Anyway, I didn't mind too much 'cause mine SHIPPED this morning! YEAH! The wait is so much easier to bear now that I know it's on the way!
</STRONG>
Hey you dodo's. Instead of just posting mine shipped, I am so happy! Why don't you post something useful for the rest of us like how long it took from when you ordered, what you ordered, and how long the shipping took and to where!!! I am dying here and am not getting a clue from this conversation!!!

I love the U.S., but we need some time apart.

Cellery
Mac Elite
Nov 10, 2001, 12:11 AM

Getting my Ti550/256/DVD/AirPort/Extra Battery Order tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Ordered 10-16-01
Shipped 11-07-01
Scheduled for delivery 11-10-01

I'm really looking forward to getting it, my poor 400 Lombard gave up the ghost due to a host of problems (screen clutch/display cable breakage, headphone jack breakage, 5 dead pixels, malfunctioning DVD-ROM, and an internal fan that has never turned on in the 2 years I've owned it.) My DP800 tower is great, I hope this laptop restores my faith in Apple's portables...

<bradd>
Nov 10, 2001, 07:09 AM

Well, here I am at home typing on my Ti667 and I couldn't be any happier. Well, I guess I could be a little happier because I really need some sleep. Oh well. Overall, great machine.

Way to go, Apple!
--bradd

I'mDaMac
Senior User
Nov 10, 2001, 01:10 PM

Well, I did get my Ti yesterday. Great machine. OS X is SO much better on this 'Book than on my Wallstreet (duh). LightWave is actually usable again. Woohoo! Again, I ordered a 667/512/48G/DVD on 10/24 and received it on 11/9. Well, I'm off today to pick up an airport base station, a bag, and possibly an iPod (though I'll probably wait to buy the iPod when the Apple store opens up here in San Diego). Hope you guys get your TiBooks soon and with no dead pixels (all of mine are alive and at attention).
Who'sDaMac?

keck314
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 10, 2001, 05:41 PM

Well, I just called FedEX, and they say my TiBook's scheduled for delivery on Monday. I'm very surprised that it cleared customs and got here so fast, especially since I chose the "Standard" shipping.

TiBook 667/512/48/DVD

Ordered 10/26
Left Taiwan 11/9
Arrived in Middletown, PA 11/10

It's actually kind of annoying, since Middletown is 20 minutes from my College, but I guess I'll find something to do this weekend

-Jonathan

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: keck314 ]

tribaltattoos
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 12, 2001, 11:36 AM

I ordered a 667 48GB/CDRW on Wednesday, October 24th, and was quoted 12 days before it would ship. On Tuesday, November 6th, I received an email from Apple stating that due to a supply delay, they are unable to ship it, blah blah blah.... and that their goal was to get it out the door within 5 business days. I noticed that if now you place an order for the 667 with the CDRW, it gives you an error stating something like "the CDRW is temporarily unavailable". At that point, I started to reconsider how badly I need the internal CDRW, since I can buy an external device... but I really dig the idea of popping in a blank disc, and popping out a CD full of music or video or whatever.. I even went as far as to reconsider the whole purchase... I went to the Schaumburg Apple Store to get my hands on the iBook, and to see it side by side next to the Powerbook. The combo drive is incredibly appealing, and I am rather bummed that it isn't an option on the Powerbook... hell, they can't even get their hands on enough CDRW's to meet the demand. Anyway, the iBook just looks like a toy next to the Powerbook.. so, I decided to wait it out..

Today, Apple sent me an email stating that my order is delayed again, and now it may not get out the door for 22 BUSINESS DAYS!!! Screw that.. I'm not going to wait another MONTH... I'm changing the CDRW to a DVD just so I can get the damn thing and begin working on it. ERRGG. Very frustrating.

<DanZlatnik>
Nov 12, 2001, 04:36 PM

I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered on October 24, also, and also have a CDRW coming (550), &lt;supposedly&gt;. . . I called and was told that it would be delayed an additional 2-4 WEEKS. I ordered through the education discount. . . maybe this has something to do with it but given the fact that almost no one has posted reporting arrival of CDRW machines, I would bet it is because of the CDRW.

This is pathetic. How does it happen that Apple announces a product but can't get it to customers within a month and a half? Did they not know that CDRW would be in high demand? I think it should be a standard config., not just a BTO.

Cellery
Mac Elite
Nov 12, 2001, 05:49 PM

Due to a mixup with FedEx, I received my Ti550 today instead of Saturday. This is much better than the Lombard 400 it's replacing, everything works and looks great! Just a few quick impressions -

The Airport range is great with the Airport Base station. I get full reception throughout my apartment and can go to my neighbor's place across the hall with only a 1-2 dot drop in signal.

I ordered mine with the base 256MB RAM, but it came with 512MB for some reason. Maybe it was to make up for the almost 1-month wait time?

The slot loading DVD is pretty feeble in getting discs in, I have to help the disc along most of the way. Some have said it gets better over time, so I'm holding out hope.

The hard drive and overall acoustics are super-quiet, especially compared to my VAIO SR-17K. The fan on that sounds like a hair dryer, and the hard drive is really noisy. Quiet computing is where it's at!

I'm very pleased thus far with the initial impressions, but I feel bad for the other 21 students on campus that ordered this machine on the 16th through the Apple Store for Education. I'm the first to have received a TiBook, so I imagine Edu orders are taking longer to fill for some reason. BTW, does anyone know a good place for some widescreen wallpaper? Thanks!

Havok711
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 13, 2001, 11:59 AM

I received my 667 MHZ, 48GB, 512 RAM, DVD TiBook yesterday and I'm loving it. I ordered it on October 30th through Education and it shipped on 11/8...Hopefully everyone receives their orders soon because it's a great machine. I'm a former PC user who switched over about two years ago when I bought my iMac, and I don't think I'll ever switch back... As others have talked about in this forum, my only complaint is the Airport range...Just a few feet left or right seem to have a detrimental effect to the connection, but otherwise, I don't have any problems with my purchase. May everyone's Ti's come quickly and problem-free!

Trygve
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 13, 2001, 01:30 PM

I have a Ti 667/512/30GB/CDRW on order through a local dealer (same price as Apple store).

I am told it is in assembly (and they called to verify a CDRW mechanism is allocated to it). Supposed to ship this week (Friday?). It was ordered on 10/16.

I really hope it shows up before the end of Nov. since I get double miles on my Amex Card this month.

SamGrinter
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 13, 2001, 02:07 PM

I ordered my 667/48GB/DVD on the 30th from the Apple Store for education. It is on the fedex truck for delivery to my house (on the 13th), I can't wait!

mrtew
Professional Poster
Nov 14, 2001, 08:48 PM

Originally posted by Havok711:
<STRONG> As others have talked about in this forum, my only complaint is the Airport range...Just a few feet left or right seem to have a detrimental effect to the connection!</STRONG>
I have used my Ti out in the back corner of my back yard just fine with my base station in the front livingroom almost 100 feet away and thru three walls. The trick is the direction you are facing more than the distance I think. One side or the other should be "facing" the base station rather than the front or the back of the computer. See if that helps.

I love the U.S., but we need some time apart.

bugs
Forum Regular
Nov 15, 2001, 02:48 AM

Ti667/48G/DVD ordered 10/16 from local California dealer arrived 11/13.
Seems to be in perfect condition except for electric shock when touching the cabinet.
iMac 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo 6GB, OS 10.6.8
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Core i7 8GB. OS 10.6.8
iPhone 3GS 32GB, OS 5 / TiBook / Newton (2)

Forum Links
Forum Rules