Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Final Cut Studio 5.1 for sale NFR version

Final Cut Studio 5.1 for sale NFR version
jrummer
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 11, 2008, 02:47 PM

This is a new copy of Final Cut Studio. Its the real deal version containing 10 dvds but without all the books and packaging. Its version 5.1 and its NFR, not for resale. So it can updated to 5.1.4, i believe, but not upgraded. So grab this cheap if you need final cut and don't want to spend a bunch of cash. the retail version still goes for $1300. the package has never been opened and the serial is still good. feel free to install and register it. Like I said, you can update it all the way to just before the next version. I use a similar version on my G4 and it works great. Thanks for looking. shipping is 10 bucks in the US. i will ship internationally depending on where it is and the price will go up. Thanks.
i have it listed on ebay, the title of this post is the exact title used on ebay, here is the link to the auction.

New Final Cut Studio 5.1 Mac video editing software NFR - eBay (item 300214670490 end time Apr-20-08 18:00:00 PDT)
( Last edited by jrummer; Apr 11, 2008 at 03:22 PM. Reason: needed to add FS to the title)

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 11, 2008, 04:27 PM

Former Business Agent?

It will be interesting to see if eBay pulls it because you're selling an NFR. Microsoft has armies of people getting their OEM and NFR stuff tossed off.

It is indeed a good deal - best of luck on the sale!

chipchen
Mac Elite
Apr 11, 2008, 04:36 PM

Just a note to any interested parties... NFR software is fully legal, however, it is not eligible to be upgraded. As in... you can't buy the upgrade package when the next version comes out, you will have to buy a full version again.

Forum Links
Forum Rules